The candidates who are interested to apply for UPCATET 2018 Application Form can find the direct link here on this page. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University will be inviting the applications for UPCATET 2018 through online mode only. Aadhar Card is now mandatory for the registration of UPCATET 2018, The candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the application process of UPCATET 2018. The application forms will be available on the official portal www.upcatet.org which can be accessed through the link mentioned below upon the official release.
It is important to ensure whether you are eligible for applying or not. The UPCATET Admit cards will be issued to only those candidates who will submit the application form along with the application fee before the closing date of the application process.
UPCATET Application Form 2018
Refer to the tentative timeline mentioned below until and unless the official notice releases.
|Opening Date of Application Process||20 Feb 2018|
|Closing Date of Application Process||04th week of Mar 2018|
Apply Online: Link to fill the UPCATET 2018 Application Form will be available here.
Instructions before Filling the UPCATET 2018 Application Form
- It will be better to read the following instructions before filling the application form.
- Fill the Application Form in your own handwriting with the black ballpoint pen only.
- You must affix the recent passport size photograph of size 3.5cm x 4.5 cm.
- The photo must contain the name of the candidate and date of capture of photograph upon it.
- Fill the Application Form completely and correctly before the submission. The incomplete application forms will not be accepted by the authority.
- For UPCATET 2018, the aspirants were required to pay the application fee as mentioned below in the table below.
- The payment can be made towards the application fee through online mode(Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) and can also be done through offline mode i.e., by depositing the bank challan form to the nearest branch of the State Bank of India.
|Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee||Late Submission of Application Fee|
Go through the following steps to apply online.
Step 1: Direct Link for the UPCATET 2018 Application Form
- Navigate to the direct link for the login window of the application form mentioned above.
- Read the instructions mentioned above carefully before you fill the application form.
Step 2: Registration & Submission of Application Fee
- Enter the specified particulars in the registration/ application form.
- Click on the displayed link of SBI Bank after reading the terms and conditions stated above on the page.
- You can make the payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Enter the payment details accurately and click on “Submit”.
- The payment of the application fee can also be deposited through system generated “Bank Challan”.
- Visit the nearest SBI branch to deposit the challan form along with the requisite application fee.
Step 3: Candidate Log In
- Login using the Bank Collect Reference Number, Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- Click on “Submit” to proceed.
Step 4: Upload the Scanned Images of the Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression
Next, upload the soft copies of the photograph, signature and thumb impression as per the specifications mentioned below.
Note: Male candidates will be required to upload the left thumb impression whereas, female candidates will be required to upload the right thumb impression.
(Width x Length)
|Photograph||JPG||Less than 20 Kb||3.5cm x 4.5 cm.|
|Signature||JPG||Less than 20 Kb||—|
|Thumb Impression||JPG||Less than 20 Kb||—|
Step 5: Submit the Application Form
- Review the application form once to rule out the deficiencies and then click on “Submit”.
- Take out the hard copy of the UPCATET 2018 Application Form for future reference.