UUHF Result 2020 – Result of UUHF Entrance Exam 2020 is going to be declared by the VCSG Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry after the exam has been conducted successfully. The University Entrance Test result is displayed on the University Website, uuhf.ac.in. The result for UUHF 2020 for UG, PG and Ph.D courses is released in the pdf format. A direct link will also be provided here for checking the result of UUHF 2020. Candidates can get complete details on UUHF Result 2020 from this page.
UUHF Result 2020
The Admissions Committee will decide the cutoff marks for qualifying the Entrance Test after the declaration of the Rank-wise list of the candidates that appeared in the Entrance Test conducted by the University.
Schedule for UUHF Result 2020
|Date of Entrance Test|
|Declaration of Results||By|
|PG and Ph.D Counselling|
Result: Candidates can check their UUHF Result 2020 at Official Website, uuhf.ac.in.
How to Check UUHF Result 2020?
The candidates can check the result of UUHF Entrance Exam 2020 from the official website of the University. Follow the steps given below to check the result.
Step 1: Visit the official website, uuhf.ac.in when the result is out. A direct link is also going to be provided on this page to check the result.
Step 2: Click on the link to check the result on the homepage of University’s website.
Step 3: The result is going to open up in pdf format.
Step 4: Download and save the UUHF Result 2020 pdf file.
UUHF 2020 Counselling Process
After the declaration of result, counselling is conducted to grant admission to the qualified candidates of the exam.
- All the qualified candidates shall be called for counselling as per merit on a specified date and time to provide options for admission to various Undergraduate and Masters Programmes. All the sanctioned seats shall be filled through counselling.
- The candidate will be informed via e-mail on their e-mail address/ SMS on their cell phone given in the Application Form.
- The details regarding counselling shall be given on the University Website. The University will not be responsible for non-delivery/late delivery of the information letter.
- The candidates shall be required to report at the counselling venue as per schedule given in counselling letter for getting the documents checked/ verified and for depositing prescribed fee.
- Once the candidate is selected for admission during counselling, he/ she shall be required to deposit the prescribed fee at the fee counter provided by the University at the counselling venue.
- Therefore, the candidates/ guardians are advised to come prepared for depositing the prescribed fee, if the candidate/ ward is selected for admission in the counselling. The prescribed fee can be paid in cash or by cheque.
- Those candidates, who do not turn up at their call, will be given a chance at the end. They can claim only the programmes in which seats are available at that time and as per their qualifications/ groups.
Documents Required for Verification during UUHF 2020 Counselling
The candidates coming for counselling shall be required to submit the following documents for verification:
- Attested photocopy of High School Certificate and Marks-Sheet alongwith the originals.
- Attested photocopy of Intermediate Certificate and Marks-Sheet alongwith the originals.
- Attested photocopy of Marks-Sheet and Certificate of any other higher degree qualifications that they may possess along with the originals.
- Attested photocopy of Domicile Certificate of Uttarakhand State along with original, issued by the competent authority after November 20, 2001.
- Rural/Sports/Agriculturists Weightage Certificate in original, if applicable.
- Character and Conduct Certificate in original from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Five-passport size photographs with name and Roll Number written on the back.
- Attested photocopy, as well as the original copy of Category Certificate, issued after November 20, 2001. For the OBC category, the attested copy of OBC Certificate issued after March 31, 2020, must be submitted and the original certificate must be produced at the time of counselling.
- A Gap Certificate accounting for discontinuity of more than three months after leaving the last attended institution. (Those employed should bring a certificate from employer, others should produce a sworn affidavit duly notarized on stamp paper of Rs.10 + duly Notarized stamp by the Notary Public).
- As per the directives of the Honorable Supreme Court, an affidavit duly signed by the candidate and his/her parents/guardian for non-participation in ragging on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10 + duly notarized stamp by the Notary Public is to be submitted in original (available in information brochure)
- Solemn Voluntary declaration form duly filled
- Medical fitness certificate in the prescribed format
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.