UUHF Result 2018 – Result of UUHF Entrance Exam 2018 has been declared after the exam. The University Entrance Test results have been displayed on the University Website but it is difficult for the Admissions Committee to respond to individual queries about University Entrance Test results. Candidates can get complete details on UUHF Result 2018 from this page.
UUHF Result 2018
The Admissions Committee will decide the cutoff marks for qualifying the Entrance Test after declaration of Rank-wise list of the candidates appeared in the Entrance Test conducted by the University.
|Date of Entrance Test||08 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Results||17 Jul 2018|
- Click here to download the Sample Counselling Letter for UG.
- Click here to check result for PG entrance exam.
- Click here to check result for UG entrance exam.
Official Website: www.uuhf.ac.in.
UUHF Counselling Process
All the qualified candidates shall be called for counselling as per merit on a specified date and time to provide options for admission to various Undergraduate and Masters Programmes. All the sanctioned seats shall be filled through counselling. The candidate will be informed by registered post at his/ her mailing address provided by the candidate. The information may also be sent to the candidates via e-mail on their e-mail address/ SMS on their cell phone if given in the Application Form. The details regarding counselling shall be given on the University Website. The University will not be responsible for non-delivery/late delivery of the information letter.
The University Entrance Test results will be displayed on the University Website but it will be difficult for the Admissions Committee to respond to individual querries about University Entrance Test results
The candidates shall be required to report at the counselling venue as per schedule given in counselling letter for getting the documents checked/ verified and for depositing prescribed fee. Once the candidate is selected for admission during counseling, he/ she shall be required to deposit the prescribed fee at the fee counter provided by the University at the counselling venue. Therefore, the candidates/ guardians are advised to come prepared for depositing the prescribed fee, if the candidate/ ward is selected for admission in the counseling. The prescribed fee can be paid in cash or by cheque. Those candidates, who do not turn up at their call, will be given a chance at the end. They can claim only the programmes in which seats are available at that time and as per their qualifications/ groups.
The candidates coming for counselling shall be required to submitfollowing documents for verification:
- Attested photocopy of High School Certificate and Marks-Sheet alongwith the originals.
- Attested photocopy of Intermediate Certificate and Marks-Sheet alongwith the originals.
- Attested photocopy of Marks-Sheet and Certificate of any other higher degree qualifications that they may possess along with the originals.
- Attested photocopy of Domicile Certificate of Uttarakhand State alongwith original, issued by the competent authority after 20 November, 2001.
- Rural/Sports/Agriculturists Weightage Certificate in original as given in Prospectus 2018-2019, if applicable.
- Character and Conduct Certificate in original from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Five-passport size photographs with name and Roll Number written on the back
- Attested photocopy as well as original copy of Category Certificate issued after 20 November, 2001. For th OBC category, the attested copy of OBC Certificate issued after 31.3.2018 must be submitted and original certificate must be produced at the time of counselling. For the format of the certificate please refer to the Prospectus 2018-19 Solemn Voluntary declaration form duly filled (available in information brochure)
- A Gap Certificate accounting for discontinuity of more than three months after leaving the last attended institution. (Those employed should bring certificate from employer, others should produce a sworn affidavit duly notarized on stamp paper of Rs.10/- + duly Notarized stamp by the Notary Public).
- As per the directives of the Hon’ble Supreme Court an affidavit duly signed by the candidate and his/her parents/guardian for non-participation in ragging on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- + duly notarized stamp by the Notary Public is to be submitted in original (available in information brochure)
- Medical fitness certificate in the prescribed format (available in information brochure)