UUHF Entrance Exam 2021: VCSG Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry (UUHF) has released the UG 1st allotment result at vcsguuhf.org. To check the allotment result, candidates have to enter the User Id / Registration Number and Password. VCSG Uttarakhand University offers admissions to the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research Degree Programmes for the academic year 2021-22. The admission is done on the basis of merit of the marks in the qualifying exam. Read all the details of the UUHF Entrance Exam 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page.
Latest – UUHF has released the notice regarding the provisional merit list of Ph.D Programme. Click here to check the details.
Latest – UUHF has released the UG 1st allotment result. Scroll down to check it.
UUHF Entrance Exam 2021
All admissions shall be made strictly on merit based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam. University shall have the right to change and shift the examination centre, schedule dates of filling up of form, Entrance exam and Counselling.
Schedule of UUHF Entrance Exam 2021 is given below.
|Applications start||01 Jul 2021|
|Last date to submit online application||14 Sep 2021 up to 5:00 pm|
|Declaration of Results for UG||15 oct 2021|
|Declaration of Results for PG||27 Oct 2021|
|UG 1st counselling allotment result.||29 Oct 2021|
|PG and Ph.D Counselling||to be announced|
|Registration period at respective Colleges||to be announced|
|Commencement of Classes||to be announced|
UUHF Entrance Exam 2021 Allotment Result
VCSG Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry (UUHF) has released the UG 1st allotment result at vcsguuhf.org. Candidates need to enter the User Id / Registration Number and Password to check the UUHF Entrance Exam 2021 allotment result. The direct link to check the allotment result is provided below.
Allotment Result: Click here to check the UUHF UG Admission 2021 1st allotment result.
UUHF Entrance Exam 2021 Notice
Click here to download the notice.
UUHF Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form Last Date Extended
UUHF Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form
Application form for UUHF Entrance Test is available at the official website of the VSCG Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry. A direct link to fill the same is also provided below. Before filling the application form candidates must ensure his / her eligibility. The application form must be submitted on or before its last date.
Application process is Over…
- Click here to register for UUHF Entrance Exam 2021.
- Click here to login to fill the application form.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay the following application fees, using a debit card, credit card or internet banking or through a user
Steps to Submit the Application Form for UUHF Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form
Step 1: Using the direct link provided above, access the registration form and enter basic details to register.
Step 2: An OTP is sent to the mobile number provided. Enter the same to verify.
Step 3: Next, login and fill personal details, educational qualification, exam centre choice etc.
Step 4: Upload all the required documents (photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression, educational certificate, domicile etc.)
Step 5: Pay the application fees.
Step 6: Print the application form.
UUHF Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria and Seat Intake
It is a must to meet the eligibility criteria to be eligible for a seat in the institute. Check the same for all the courses below.
For Master’s Programmes
For admission in Master Degree Programme, the candidate is required to fulfill the following conditions:-
- The candidate should have clearly passed the qualifying examination i.e. (B.Sc./ B.Tech. or equivalent).
- The candidate (except Uttarakhand Government in-service candidates and ICAR Nominees) must qualify the University Entrance Test and secure a place in the merit list to be eligible for admission.
- Foreign Nationals/ Wards of NRIs/NRI Sponsored Candidates shall not be required to appear in the University Entrance Test and will be given admission on the basis of performance of the minimum eligibility qualification and Interview only.
For Undergraduate Programmes
For admission in UG Degree Programme, the candidate is required to fulfill the following conditions:-
- Must have clearly passed qualifying examination i.e. Intermediate or equivalent.
- For Indian Nationals, there shall be no minimum or maximum age limit.
- The candidate must qualify the University Entrance Test and secure a place in the merit list to be eligible for admission.
- Foreign Nationals/ Wards of NRIs/NRI Sponsored Candidates shall not be required to appear in the University Entrance Test, and will be given admission on the basis of performance of the minimum eligibility qualification and Interview only.
- The candidates must have secured at least 6.5 OGPA or 1st division at Master’s level.
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD and other reserved category candidates are provided with a relaxation of 5% marks.
UUHF Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Pattern
Due to the COVID-19 situation, the university may offer the admission based on the merit marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying exam. However, candidates can check the level-wise exam pattern here.
All candidates (except specified categories) seeking admission to Masters’ programmes shall be required to take Aptitude Test and Subject Matter Test on the prescribed date of University Entrance Test. The examination shall start with Aptitude Test and after 45 minutes, the question booklet of Aptitude Test shall be taken back and question booklet for group-wise Subject Matter Test paper will be distributed as per the option given by the candidate based on the major subject in his/her qualifying examination.
The Aptitude Test and Subject Matter Test shall consist of 50 and 150 questions for all groups, respectively. The question paper will be objective type with multiple choices for each question in English language only.
There shall be a single University Entrance Test for admission to all Undergraduate Programmes. It shall be of three hours duration and shall consist of one question paper carrying 600 marks and would be of objective type with multiple choices. The bilingual question paper in English and Hindi will be supplied. There will be 3 groups of papers as detailed below:
- PCB paper (Code 1): The candidate who has passed/ appeared in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream shall have question paper consisting of questions of Physics (60 questions), Chemistry (60 questions) and Biology (80 questions).
- PCM paper (Code 2): The candidate who has passed/ appeared in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics stream shall have question paper consisting of questions of Physics (60 questions), Chemistry (60 questions) and Mathematics (80 questions).
- PCA paper (Code 3): The candidate who has passed/ appeared in 10+2 examination with Agriculture stream shall have question paper consisting of questions of Physics (60 questions), Chemistry (60 questions) and Agriculture (80 questions).
The candidate having Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (PCM&B) subjects at his/ her 10+2 level will have to indicate his/ her choice of the group of paper for Entrance Test in the Application Form. Such candidate(s) can either opt for PCB paper (Code 1) or PCM paper (Code 2).
All candidates seeking admission to Ph.D. programmes shall take subject matter test comprising 600 marks, which shall be administered programme wise. The question paper shall consist of objective type questions with 4 multiple choices and shall be of 3 hours duration
UUHF Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card
VCSG Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry releases the admit card for the Entrance test scheduled after the successful completion of the application form. Candidates can download the admit card from UUHF’s website. Intimation regarding the availability of admit cards is provided to the applicants through their mobile numbers. Candidates who are unable to download the admit card can contact Coordinator Admissions, VCSG Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry, College of Forestry, Ranichauri – 249199, Tehri Garhwal, Uttarakhand.
UUHF Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Centres
The university Entrance Test is going to be conducted at the following centres (as per last year).
|Place Code||Name of Place|
|1||Bharsar (Pauri Garhwal)|
|4||Ranichauri (Tehri Garhwal)|
|5||Srinagar (Pauri Garhwal)|
UUHF Entrance Exam 2021 Admission Process
Check the procedure for admission followed below.
- The Admissions Committee will decide the cutoff marks for qualifying the Entrance Test after the declaration of Rank-wise list of the candidates appeared in the Entrance Test conducted by the University.
- For Masters’ programmes in the event of two or more candidates securing equal marks in the UET, the candidate higher in age would be considered. For Undergraduate programmes in the event of two or more candidates securing equal marks, the merit shall be decided on the basis of marks secured in Physics, Chemistry. In the event of tie again, a candidate higher in age would be considered.
UUHF Entrance Exam 2021 Fee Structure
For the sake of the candidate’s fee structure for admissions to the Undergraduate and Masters Degree Programmes are given below.
Official Website: uuhf.ac.in.
For more details of UUHF Entrance Exam 2021 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.