VITEEE 2020 Admit Card – VIT University generates the VITEEE Admit Card just after the slot booking is done. However, the candidates can reprint their VITEEE Admit Card 2020 later at vit.ac.in. The admit card and slot booking process starts in the 4th week of March 2020. VITEEE 2020 exam starts in the 1st week of April 2020. The candidates need their VITEEE 2020 application number and password. The candidates need to carry a photo and photo Id proof with the admit card. Check more details on this page below.
VITEEE 2020 Admit Card
The Vellore Institute of Technology issues VITEEE Admit Card for all the candidates who do their slot booking. Only the admit card validates the candidates to appear in the exam. Check the important dates in this regard in the table below:
|VITEEE 2020 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last date to apply for VITEEE 2020||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Admit Card generation||4th week of Mar 2020|
|VITEEE 2020 exam date||1st to 3rd week of Apr 2020|
Admit Card: The candidates can download the VITEEE 2020 Admit Card at vit.ac.in.
How to download VITEEE 2020 Admit Card?
The procedure to download the admit card of VITEEE 2020 is as shown below.
Step 1 – Login.
The candidates will first have to access the OTBS by entering the Application Number and Password, in the provided space as shown in the image below.
If you have not yet booked a slot, the message displayed would be “No booking information found! Click on book a seat”. Follow the instructions and click on the link “Book a seat”.
Step 2 – Booking test slot
Next, the candidates will have to select:
- Test Name
- Center Name
Login leads to user profile showing application number, name, dob, gender, course. Read and confirm the data.
Now, the Test Name, as well as, the state will be displayed. Candidates will then have to select the Test City, Subject, Test Date, and Test Center.
The available Test Centers appears on the screen. Click on the ‘Book’ link to reserve a slot
The candidates now need to confirm the booking by clicking on ‘Ok’ button.
Candidates then need to click on the “Confirm” button, to ensure that this is the seat that they wish to book.
Step 3 – Download admit card
Now that the candidate has booked the slot, the link for ‘view my e-admit card’ appears. Click on it and the admit card is displayed for download.
The VITEEE 2020 Admit Card appears on the screen and looks like the one as shown below:
What to check after downloading the admit card?
You must check if all the details mentioned in the admit card is correct or not. If there is any kind of discrepancy in the admit, report the matter to the VIT authorities.
How To Download The Admit card If Lost VITEEE 2020 Login Details?
There are cases when the candidates cannot remember their application number and password. In such cases the candidates have the option to get them back, with the help of the steps below:
The process to Regain VITEEE 2020 Password:
- In this case, click on “Forgot Password” Link.
- Then, enter VITEEE 2020 Application Number and click on ‘Get Password’
- The system displays your password or sends it to your registered email address.
The process to Get VITEEE 2020 Application Number:
- Firstly, candidates can check the application form confirmation page to get the application number. If it is also lost, then the candidates have to follow the steps below.
- Firstly, click on the “Forgot Application Number” link. it is given in at the end of VITEEE OTBS.
- Next, the candidate needs to enter the following details:
-Date of Birth
-E-mail ID and Security code.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button. The University then sends you a link over your registered email ID which helps you regain your VITEEE 2020 Application Number.
Details Mentioned in VITEEE 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of VITEEE 2020 has the following details:
- Application Number
- Name of the candidate
- Subject Chosen (PCME/ PCBE)
- Test Date
- Test Time
- Exam centre address
- Lab Code
- Candidate Photograph and Signature
Do I Need to Bring Any Other Document Along With VITEEE Admit Card 2020?
Other than admit card, the candidates have to produce the following documents at the exam hall.
- If in the admit card your picture is not clear then the candidates have to carry a passport size image the exam center with the admit card.
- Bring School or college Photo ID card/ Twelfth Standard board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card/ IT Pan card for photo verification purpose.
Importance of VITEEE 2020 Admit Card
It is mandatory for students to bring the VIT Admit Card at the time of examination. The authorities at the exam hall will not permit candidates to sit got the examination, if unable to produce the admit card. The candidates have to preserve the admit card as it is an important document, as it will be needed at various stages of the admission process.
Important Instructions For VITEEE 2020 e-admit-card/Hall Ticket
The candidates have to complete the slot booking before they can download their admit card. To do so the candidates can check the tips and important notes below:
- Candidates are strictly advised to give the utmost care in selecting the Test subject in VITEEE 2020 while booking the slots.
– PCME (Physics /Chemistry/Maths/English) candidates are eligible for all B.Tech programs.
– PCBE (Physics/Chemistry/Biology/English) candidates are eligible for B.Tech. Bio-stream programs only.
- Even though you have filled the VITEEE 2020 test subject on OMR/Online, carefully choose the subject once again at the time of slot booking. The selected subjects cannot be changed, under any circumstances.
- In case of any topology error/typo error, the Name /DOB/ Photo & Sign due, etc. can be rectified at the time of counselling. Book your slot without any panic and proceed for VITEEE 2020.
- It is the individual responsibility of the candidate to select the Exam date/session/Venue as per schedule given on our slot booking link, without fail. The candidates are also requested to refer the instructions given on the e-admit card.
VITEEE 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No need to worry, you can recover both. The link to access the same is made available via the login window.
Ans : Unfortunately, the candidates cannot change the slot. That is why we suggest that the candidates carefully book the slot.
Ans : Candidates should not worry in this situation. At times it takes some time for the system to generate the admit card. Wait for 24 hours, if the admit card is not available until then contact the university.
Ans : Carry a photo on the day of the exam with the admit card in such a case.