VITEEE 2018 Admit Card is available for download after the candidate books the slot. The admit card is issued online at vit.ac.in. The admit card is automatically generated for download. however, you can also download it later by entering details such as Application Number and Password. The slot booking and downloading of VITEEE Admit Card 2018 has begun from March 21, 2018. It is important that the candidates carry the hall ticket on the exam day. VITEEE 2018 is due to be held from March 04 to 15, 2018. The candidates may check the process for downloading VITEEE 2018 Admit Card, its dates, importance and more details from this page.
VITEEE 2018 Admit Card
The Vellore Institute of Technology issues VITEEE Admit Card to those candidates only who will book a slot using Online Test Booking System before the last date. It is important to do the booking before the lapse of the last date. The candidates can use the table below to know all the important dates.
|VITEEE 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Slot booking starts||21 Mar 2018|
|The issuance of admit card begins from||21 Mar 2018|
|VITEEE 2018 will be held from:
VIT-Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal, AP Centres
All Other Centres
|04 to 15 Apr 2018
10 to 15 Apr 2018
The admit card is available online only. The University will not send VITEEE Admit Card 2018 to applicants by post or courier.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the VITEEE 2018 Admit card/ Hall Ticket.
Official Website: www.vit.ac.in.
Important Instructions to Book the e-admit-card/Hall Ticket
- Candidates are strictly advised to give utmost care in selecting the Test subject, PCME / PCBE in VITEEE-2018. PCME (Physics /Chemistry/Maths/English) candidates are eligible for all B.Tech programmes. PCBE (Physics/Chemistry/Biology/English) candidates are eligible for B.Tech. Bio-stream programmes only.
- Even though you have filled the VITEEE-2018 test subject on OMR/Online, carefully choose the subject once again at the time of slot booking. The selected subjects will not be changed, under any circumstances.
- In case of any topology error / typo error, the Name /DOB/ Photo & Sign due etc. can be rectified at the time of counselling. Book your slot without any panic and proceed for VITEEE-2018 exam.
- It is the individual responsibility of the candidate to select the Exam date / session/ Venue as per schedule given on our slot booking link, without fail. The candidates are also requested to refer the instructions given on the e-admit card.
How to download VITEEE 2018 Admit Card?
The procedure to download the admit card of VITEEE 2018 is as shown below.
Step 1 – Log in.
The candidates will first have to access the OTBS by entering the Application Number and Password, in the provided space as shown in the image below.
If you have not yet booked a slot, the message displayed would be “No booking information found! Click on book a seat”. Follow the instructions and click on the link “Book a seat”.
Step 2 – Booking test slot
Next, the candidates will have to select:
- Test Name
- Center Name
Login leads to user profile showing application number, name, dob, gender, course. Read and confirm the data.
Now, the Test Name, as well as, the state will be displayed. Candidates will then have to select the Test City, Subject, Test Date, and Test Center.
The available Test Centers will appear on the screen.
Click on the ‘Book’ link to reserve a slot
The candidates now need to confirm the booking by clicking on ‘Ok’ button.
Candidates then need to click on the “Confirm” button, to ensure that this is the seat that they wish to book.
Step 3 – Download admit card
Now that the candidate has booked the slot, the link for ‘view my e-admit card’ will appear. Click on it and the admit card will be displayed for download.
The VITEEE 2018 Admit Card will appear on the screen and will look as shown below:
What to check after downloading the admit card?
You must check if all the details mentioned in the admit card is correct or not. If there is any kind of discrepancy in the admit, report the matter to the VIT authorities.
Details Mentioned in VITEEE 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of VITEEE 2018 will be containing the following details:
- Application Number
- Name of the candidate
- Subject Chosen (PCME/ PCBE)
- Test Date
- Test Time
- Exam centre address
- Lab Code
- Candidate Photograph and Signature
Do I Need to Bring Any Other Document Along With VITEEE Admit Card?
Other than admit card, the candidates will have to produce the following documents at the exam hall.
- Photocopy of the Application form
- Bring School or college Photo ID card/ Twelfth Standard board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card/ IT Pan card for photo verification purpose.
Importance of VITEEE 2018 Admit Card
It is mandatory for students to bring the VIT Admit Card at the time of examination. The authorities at the exam hall will not permit candidates to sit got the examination, if unable to produce the admit card. The candidates have to preserve the admit card as it is an important document, as it will be needed at various stages of the admission process.