VITEEE 2023 will be held from 17 to 23 April 2023. VIT has revised the exam date and application form is available at viteee.vit.ac.in. VITEEE exam is the University level Engineering entrance exam. The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT deemed to be university) is conducting VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) 2023 for admission to B.Tech courses in VIT Vellore, Chennai, AP, Bhopal Campuses. Its official website is viteee.vit.ac.in. Get here the VITEEE study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
– VITEEE 2023 exam dates has been revised. Scroll down for more details.
– VITEEE 2023 application form has been released. Apply Now
What is VITEEE exam?
The full form of VITEEE is VIT Engineering Entrance Examination. It is a University level Engineering entrance examination conducted by VIT deemed to be university. B.Tech admission in VIT Vellore, Chennai, AP, Bhopal Campuses for 2023-24 session is on the basis of VITEEE 2023.
- Question Papers
- Exam Pattern
- Application Form
- Slot Booking
- Admit Card
- Sample Question Paper
- Mock Test
VITEEE 2023 Exam Date
VIT deemed to be university decides and announces the exam date of VITEEE 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check viteee.vit.ac.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||1st Week of Nov 2022|
|Release of VITEEE 2023 application form||1st Week of Nov 2022|
|Last date to apply online at viteee.vit.ac.in||31 Mar 2023|
|VITEEE 2023 admit card release date||As per VIT deemed to be university|
|VITEEE 2023 Exam Date||17 – 23 Apr 2023|
|Release of official answer key||As per VIT deemed to be university|
|VITEEE 2023 result announcement||As per VIT deemed to be university|
Important Downloads and Official Links
VITEEE 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||VITEEE|
|Full Form of VITEEE||VIT Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Organizing Body||VIT deemed to be university|
|Full Form of VIT deemed to be university||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Type of Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through VITEEE||B.Tech|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through VITEEE||VIT Vellore, Chennai, AP, Bhopal Campuses|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Mode of Exam||Center Based – Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Number of Questions||125|
|Marking Scheme||+1, 0|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours and 30 Minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Physics, Chemistry, English, Aptitude, Mathematics (for MPCEA) / Biology (for BPCEA)|
VITEEE 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the VIT Engineering Entrance Examination needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- VIT deemed to be university releases the VITEEE application form 2023 at viteee.vit.ac.in.
- Students should fill and submit the VITEEE online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the VITEEE 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the VIT Engineering Entrance Examination.
Eligibility Criteria of VITEEE
The VITEEE eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
Nationality – You should be a Resident / Non-Resident Indian National / PIO / OCI. NRI applicants can directly apply under ‘NRI Category’ through NRI application form.
Age Limit – You are eligible if your date of birth falls on or after 1st July 2001.
Educational Qualification – You should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2023, in class 12th exam or recognized board and listed under VITEEE 2023 eligibility at viteee.vit.ac.in.
- Also, you should have secured minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- Relaxation for categories – The following categories have relaxation – SC/ST, Applicants hailing from Jammu and Kashmir/ Ladakh and the Northeastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura – You should have passed with minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- PCMB / PCM applicants who have attempted Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Aptitude in VITEEE 2023 are eligible for all B. Tech Programmes.
- PCMB / PCM / PCB applicants who have attempted Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Aptitude in VITEEE 2023 are eligible only for the following programmes only
- B.Tech. Biotechnology (VIT, Vellore)
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering with specialisation in Bioinformatics (VIT, Vellore)
- B.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialisation in Biomedical Engineering (VIT, Vellore)
- B.Tech. Bioengineering (VIT-Bhopal)
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (Specialization in Health Informatics) (VIT-Bhopal)
VITEEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of VITEEE exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the VITEEE syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the VITEEE exam.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve VITEEE previous year question papers.
The question paper of VIT Engineering Entrance Examination will be as per the following exam pattern.
|Physics||35 questions||35 marks|
|Chemistry||35 questions||35 marks|
|English||05 questions||05 marks|
|Aptitude||10 questions||10 marks|
|Mathematics (for MPCEA) / Biology (for BPCEA)||40 questions||40 marks|
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Computer based test.
- Question type – The questions are MCQ.
- Number of Questions – There are 125 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 125.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- Language – The question paper will be in English.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get 1 marks for correct answer.
- And there is no negative marks for incorrect answers.
VITEEE 2023 Admit Card
The VITEEE admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the VITEEE admit card.
- VIT deemed to be university releases the admit card at viteee.vit.ac.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of VITEEE exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the VITEEE admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the VIT Engineering Entrance Examination 2023.
VITEEE 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the VITEEE 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of VITEEE 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If VIT deemed to be university releases the VITEEE official answer key, then you can download it at viteee.vit.ac.in.
- Follow instructions of the Vellore Institute of Technology to submit objections, and calculate marks using the VITEEE solutions.
VITEEE 2023 Result
All students who write the VITEEE 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT deemed to be university) declares the VITEEE 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where VITEEE 2023 result link is published is viteee.vit.ac.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by VIT deemed to be university.
- In order to check VITEEE 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of VITEEE exam decides your admission to B.Tech courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of VITEEE results.
VIT Admission 2023
B.Tech Programs Offered
Official Website is viteee.vit.ac.in.
O/o UG Admission
Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India
Help Line Number: 044-46277555
Email : [email protected]
Support time: 9 am to 5 pm; Monday through Friday (Excluding public holidays)
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the VITEEE Exam?
Ans. The VITEEE exam is a University level Engineering entrance exam. It is for admission to B.Tech courses in VIT Vellore, Chennai, AP, Bhopal Campuses.
Qs. Who conducts VITEEE?
Ans. The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT deemed to be university) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for VITEEE 2023?
Ans. The official website is viteee.vit.ac.in.
Qs. How to apply for VITEEE?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the VITEEE 2023 notification. Check viteee.vit.ac.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for VITEEE 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the VITEEE syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for VITEEE 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on VITEEE 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.