VITEEE 2023 Exam Pattern – VITEEE 2023 Question paper would be different for candidates applying for B.Tech courses and the candidates applying for Biotechmogy, Bio-Engineering or related courses. VITEEE 2023 would be an online computer based examination consisting of 125 MCQ based questions to be attempted in 2 hour 30 minutes. The paper would be divided in 5 sections – Mathematics OR Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Aptitude. The questions would be asked from 10th and 12th Board Syllabus. There would be no negative marking in VITEEE 2023. Read the article below for more information regarding VITEEE 2023 Exam pattern.
VITEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Following VITEEE Exam pattern, there would be 5 sections in the paper – Mathematics OR Biology, English, Physics, Chemistry, and Aptitude. Only MCQ type question would be asked, and no negative marking would be present. The duration of the exam would be 2 hour 30 minutes.
VITEEE 2023 Exam Pattern for B. Tech (MPCEA Applicants)
- Total Duration: 2 Hour, 30 Minutes
- Total Question Asked: 125
- Negative Marking: No
- Sections included: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Aptitude.
|Exam Pattern for B.Tech and Related Courses|
VITEEE 2023 Exam Pattern for Bioengineering/Bio. Tech (BPCEA Applicants)
Total Duration: 2 Hour, 30 Minutes
Total Question Asked: 125
Negative Marking: No
Sections included: Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Aptitude.
|Exam Pattern for Bio. Tech and Related Courses|
VITEEE 2023 Exam Pattern Overview
|Exam Name||VITEEE 2023|
|Exam Mode||Online Computer Based Test|
|Sections in the Exam||Mathematics OR Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Aptitude|
|Type of Questions Asked||MCQ|
|Total Questions in the Exam||125|
|Total Duration of the Exam||2 Hour 30 Minutes (150 Minutes)|
|Questions in Mathematics/ Biology||40|
|Questions in Physics||35|
|Questions in Chemistry||35|
|Questions in English||5|
|Questions in Aptitude||10|
VITEEE 2023 Preparation Tips
VIT is one of the eminent institutes of India, so naturally the competition for each seat is modestly high. The following Preparations Tips would help a candidate to prepare better in VITEEE exam
- Attempt the Entire Paper: There is no negative marking in VITEEE, so the candidate can attempt the entire paper. Candidate should mark answers to each and every question in the paper, in hopes of getting a ”surprise’ mark.
- Begin with basics: VITEEE focuses more on the basics, rather than complex derivations, formulas, and whatnot. The goal is to test the fundamental understanding of the candidate about a subject, so a candidate must be clear about those fundamental basics.
- Be Clear About Your Understanding of Topics: Be clear about what you know and what you don’t. Improve upon what you know well, and try to understand the basics of what you don’t’
- Solve previous year papers, mock test, sample papers: Practice as must as you can and as often as you can. This would increase your speed, and develop confidence in you. Check VITEEE Sample Papers
Vellore Institution of Technology (VIT) conducts the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) for admissions to B.Tech, Bio. Tech, Bio. Engineering, and programmes related to the three. In order to qualify, candidates need to secure a good rank in computer based test. Based on their ranks they will be called for online counseling. VITEEE has compose in Andhra Pradesh, Chennai, Vellore, Bhopal. Candidates who are called for counselling are given the choices to select their preferred campus.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.