WBJEE JEEDEC Admit Card 2018 is the hall ticket issued for the Joint Entrance Examination of WBJEE JEEDEC for 1st year Bachelor Degree in Engg courses. Admit card of WBJEE JEEDEC 2018 is to be carried by each candidate on the day of exam and present at the examination hall. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board provides hall ticket for those candidates who will have filled and submitted the application form of JEEDEC along with requisite fee as instructed. Candidates will get here JEEDEC 2018 Admit Card and instructions on how to get the admit card or hall ticket for WBJEE JEEDEC 2018.
WBJEE JEEDEC Admit Card 2018
Admit Card for each eligible applicant showing his/her Application Number, Examination Roll Number, Examination Centre along with necessary personal information will be made available on www.wbjeeb.in. Candidates can also download their Admit Card from the link provided below.
|Admit card available from||14 Jun 2018|
|Date of written examination||23 Jun 2018|
Download Admit Card: Admit card will be available on wbjeeb.in
Instruction for candidates
- Admit cards will be generated on the notified date for the student to download and to take a print. The candidate has to carry to the examination center a printed hard copy of the admit card.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card will not be mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident. Candidates with such mutilated/ distorted/ soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in JEEDEC-2018.
- Duplicate admit cards cannot be generated after the examination. Hence, candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in secured place and in undamaged condition for all future purpose.
- WBJEEB does not verify the information provided by the candidate during online application. Admit cards issued only on the basis of the information provided by the candidate. All applicants who appear to be prima facie eligible will be issued admit cards and shall be provisionally permitted to sit for JEEDEC-2018.
- All verifications will be done during counseling/admission by concerned authorities and finally by the concerned university, where registration will be done. If, at any stage after examination, it is found on scrutiny that the applicant is otherwise ineligible, his/her candidature shall be treated as canceled even if he/she had appeared in and secured a Merit Rank in JEEDEC-2018. Appearing in the examination and securing a Rank in the JEEDEC-2018 does not constitute a right/guarantee in favor of a candidate for his/her claim for admission.
WBJEE JEEDEC 2018 Exam Pattern
Date & Time of Examination – 23rd June 2018 (Saturday)
No further examination shall be held under any circumstances for those who will not be able to appear on the above-scheduled date and time of JEEDEC-2018 examination.
The paper will contain fifty (50) MCQ ( Multiple Choice Question) type questions, with four answer options each. Each question carries 2 marks, full mark of the paper is 100 and duration of the test is 2 hours. The questions will be in English language only.
- All questions will have four answer options
- Only one option is correct.
- A correct response will yield 2 (two) mark.
- An incorrect response will yield -1/2 (25% negative) marks.
- For any combination of response with more than one option, the said answer will be treated as incorrect and will yield -1/2 (25% negative) marks
- No response will yield zero marks.
Mode of answering in the examination:
- Questions are to be answered in specially designed optical machine-readable response (OMR) sheet, which will be evaluated by the method of Optical Mark Recognition by specially designed machines and therefore it is very important to follow the correct method of marking.
- There will be 4 (four) alternative answers for each question. Candidate will indicate a response to the questions by darkening the appropriate circle completely with blue/black ball point pen.
- Any other kind of marking e.g. filling the bubble incompletely, filling with pencil, cross mark, tick mark, dot mark, circular mark, overwriting, scratching, erasing, white ink, marking outside the bubble etc. may lead to wrong/partial/ambiguous reading of the response. WBJEEB will be, in no way, responsible for such eventuality.
- Response marking cannot be edited/changed/erased/modified. Hence it is advised that the candidate should be sure about the answer before marking and should not put any stray mark on which he/she does not want to attempt.
Exam Centres for WBJEE JEEDEC 2018
The admission test will be held in Kolkata only.