WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 Result: West Bengal Board will declare the result for WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 on its official website wbjeeb.in. The examination is conducted for Entry to the 1st year to study in five year evening course for Bachelor Degree in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering for the academic year 2019-2020 through WBJEE JEEDEC 2019. The Board publishes the merit list on the website, and final allotment of seats will be made through counselling which would be conducted by the WBJEEB. To know the complete process regarding WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 Result keep scrolling!!
WBJEE JEEDEC Result 2019
The Board neither publishes nor communicates the result to any individual applicant. It does not have any provision for post-publication scrutiny or review and hence such application will not be entertained. The direct link to check WBJEE JEEDEC Result 2019 is also been posted below for the ease of the candidates.
|WEBJEE JEEDEC Result 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of written examination||13 Jul 2019|
|The date for publication of result||13 Aug 2019|
Result: WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 Rank Card will be available at Official Website: wbjeeb.in
WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 Result
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will declare the result of candidates who will be talking the JEEDEC 2019 that is scheduled for July 13, 2019, in the form of rank cards that will have to be downloaded by the candidates. The result will be as per the score obtained by candidates in the test and is to be declared on August 13, 2019.
WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 Ranking Method
The merit list that will be prepared by the West Bengal Board will be complete as per the score obtained by the candidates in the entrance test. The merit list will be a ‘GMR’ (General Merit Rank). The ranking of candidates will be done as in descending order of marks obtained by candidates.
Note: A separate reserved category rank list will also be published by the board for the reserved category students.
How to download the WBJEE JEEDEC Rank Card 2019?
- Visit the official link for the WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 Rank Card as given above.
- Click on the link which is given on the official website Or the link given on this page.
- Enter the details like Application Number, Password and Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Now, check the rank card and download it.
Note: In case a candiadtes loses his/her rank card they can request for a new rank card from the board until the counselling date only, for which they will have to pay an amount of Rs.500/-.
WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 Tie Breaking Method
In case two or more candidates obtain the same score in the examination the board will resolve this tie among them. The tie-breaking method that the board uses is explained below:
- The candidates who will have Less negative marks in total will be considered.
- If a tie still exists, the candidates as per their age will be given preference, that is the older candidate will be given preference over the younger one.
WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 Counselling
The published result will be handed over to Jadavpur University, who will thereafter conduct counselling and admission. The WEBJEE board does not conduct the counselling round for admission into the five years evening courses for Bachelor Degree in Civil / Mechanical /Electrical Engineering in Jadavpur University. The board releases a merit list and as per that the university will conduct the counselling.
Evaluation and Declaration of Result
- The Board neither informs nor communicates the result to any individual applicant. It will not have any provision for post-publication scrutiny and/or review and hence the Board will not entertain any such request before or after the examination.
- The final result will be published in the form of Rank Cards, which will contain all relevant ranks and total score. Rank cards will be available only from the portal www.wbjeeb.in Candidates will be able to view and download their rank card by logging in with their password.
- Ranks will be awarded to all candidates, who appear for JEEDEC-2019.
- But all those, who appear in the examination and will have a rank, may not be eligible for counselling, for which a cut off rank and/or a cutoff score will be decided by the board, which will be announced at the time of publication of the result.