XIMB Admission 2020 – Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) offer admission in various UG, PG programs. Admission in the management programs is done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the national level exam like CAT / XAT / XGMT / GMAT, group discussion, written ability test, personal interview, academic record, work experience. Candidates can check the complete details of XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2020 such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details through this page below.
XIMB Admission 2020
XIMB is located in Bhubaneswar and was ranked 10 in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of the year 2016. Candidates can check the schedule for various courses offered at XIMB Bhubaneswar for the academic session 2020-2022 from the table below.
|Last date to submit the application form||07 Jan 2020|
|X- GMAT||25 Jan 2020|
|Release of shortlisted candidates/announcement of Result||As per XIMB|
|WAT and PI Rounds||AS per XIMB|
|Declaration of final selection result||As per XIMB|
Courses Offered at XIMB Bhubaneswar
Candidates are offered admission in the following courses at XIMB Bhubaneswar:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication (BSc-MC)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics (B.Sc-Eco)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sustainable Development (B.Sc-SD)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science & Engineering (B.Tech-CSE)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Business Management (MBA-BM)
- One Year Full Time Master’s Program in Business Management for Executive (EMBA-BM)
- One Year Full Time Master’s Program in Business Analytics for Executives (EMBA – Business Analytics)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Rural Management (MBA-RM)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Sustainability Management (MBA-SM)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Urban Management & Governance (MBA-UMG)
- Two Year Full Time Master’s Program Urban and Regional Planning (MURP)
- Two Year Full Time Master’s Program in Data Science and Analytics (MTech- DSA)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Mass Communication (MA-MC)
- Two Year Full Time Master’s Program in Business Finance (MBF)
- Two Year Full Time Master’s Program Public Policy (MPP)
- Doctoral Program in Management (Ph.D)
XIMB Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for admission in XIMB must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for their respective course:
- Canddiates must have passed Bachelor’s degree exam in any discipline by obtaining at leats 55% marks.
- Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree are also eligible to apply for admission.
- Should have 3 years of experience in executive capacity in an organization of repute in the public, private or non-governmental sector. Those who are self-employed should have minimum 5 years of experience after obtaining a qualifying degree.
- Candidates must have completed 23 years of age.
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D
- Should have a PGDM/MBA qualification and first division throughout the academic career.
XIMB Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form for XIMB Bhubaneswa admission 2020 is released online at xub.edu.in. Candidates have to register and provide details of the national level exam for which ever programme it is applicable for. Candidates must fill in details and submit the application form by online mode.
How to fill XIMB application form?
Step 1: Candidates have to fill the login details in order to create XUB ID and password.
Step 2: Login with your XUB ID and Password. Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, upload your photo & signature and Submit.
Step 3: Candidates are required to pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway.
Step 4: After that, candidates have to download and print the confirmation page for further use.
Application fee: Candidates shall have to pay the following amount of application fee for XIMB admission 2020.
- For the doctoral programme application fee is 1500/-
- For MBA application fee is Rs 1500/- for the first choice/option, and Rs. 700 each for every subsequent program or test option Rs 1000/- will be extra for choosing X-GMT.
- For MA-MC application fee is Rs.1500/-.
XIMB Admission 2020 Selection Criteria
The shortlisting of candidates for admission in various programes is done on the basis of selection criteria as provided below.
Selection criteria for MBA-BM/EMBA-BM/MBA-HRM/MBA-RM/MBA-UMG/MBA-SM/MBF
Candidates short-listed on the basis of admission test (XAT, CAT, GMAT, or X-GMT) scores will be called for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata or Mumbai. Candidates will have to meet their own travel/stay expenses for attending the interview session. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT, Writing Ability Test, & Personal Interview, and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
Selection criteria for MA-MC
The eligible candidates will have to appear for admission test and/or personal interview to be conducted by Xavier University Bhubaneswar in May or June 2019. The final selection is done on the basis of the past academic record and relevant work experience.
Selection criteria for Ph.D
Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their academic records and SOPs. The shortlisted candidates are required to appear for Xavier Research Aptitude Test, Subject test, Presentation, and Personal Interview to be held in Bhubaneswar. UGC-NET qualified candidates are exempted from appearing for the X-RAT.
XIMB Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for various courses as given below:
Fee stucture for Master Programme:
Fee Structure for Undergraduate Courses:
Fee Structure for Ph.D Program:
Xavier Institute of Management
For more information regarding the XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2020, Download information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.