XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2019 – Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) offers admission into various Undergraduate, Postgraduate & Research Program. Candidates who are interested in taking admission into following courses have to fill the online application form. Candidates can check the complete details of XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2019 such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details through this page below.
XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2019 – Xavier Institute of Management
Candidates seeking admission in Ph.D and MBA courses have to fill the application form in online mode from official website xub.edu.in on or before the last date. Selection of the candidates for various courses is given below. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction for various courses before filling the Application form.
|Last Date for applying Online for following Courses:
||Application process over|
|Last Date for applying Online for following Courses:
||31 Mar 2019|
||Application process over|
|For All MBA & MBF Courses||25 Nov 2018 – CAT Based
06 Jan 2019 – XAT
27 Jan 2019 – X-GMT Based
2017 or 2018 – GMAT
|For Mass Communication (MA-MC)||To be announced!|
|Under Graduate||To be announced!|
|Last Date for applying Online for Research Programme||28 Feb 2019|
Call letter For GD, WAT & PI
Scheduled for GD, WAT & PI has been released candidate can get it by login with your XUB Id and DOB. Call letter has been released candidate can download the call letter and can get the schedule for the GD, WAT & PI for MBA admission by login with your XID Id and password. Candidate can download it from the official website or from the link provided below:
GDPI Result: Click Here to check the result.
Call letter For GD, WAT & PI:
- Click here to login for GD, WAT & PI scheduled 2019.
- Click here to download the call letter for GD, WAT & PI
Note: The call letter will NOT be sent by post and you MUST carry a print out of the downloaded call letter for your WAT, GD & PI.
Shortlisted Cabdidates for GD, WAT & PI
The provisional shortlisted candidates for GD, WAT and PI have been released at the official website, candidates can check the shortlisted GD, WAT and PI from the official website or from the link provided below.
Shortlisted Candidates: Click here to check the provisional shortlisted candidates for GD, WAT & PI 2019.
Application Form 2019
Application Form for the Doctoral and MBA programme is available online at official website xub.edu.in. Interested candidates can fill their Application form on or before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their Eligibility & other condition before filling the online application form. To apply or fill the application form, candidate has to click on the respective program given in the link below.
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online for the various courses of XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2019 from the below links:
- For the doctoral programme application fee is 1500/-
- For MBA application fee is Rs 1500/- for the first choice/option, and Rs. 700 each for every subsequent program or test option Rs 1000/- will be extra for choosing X-GMT.
- For MA-MC application fee is Rs.1500/-.
How to Apply?
Step 1: Fill up the “Login Details” (in the Next page) to create and receive by email a unique XUB ID and Password for applying to XUB. If you have already received your XUB ID and Password, then login as per Step 2.
Step 2: Login with your XUB ID and Password. Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, upload your photo & signature and Submit. (You may keep ready the scanned/digital images of your photo/signature in JPEG format, in advance. The dimensions of a photo may be of about 200×250 pixels, and the signature may be of about 250×125 pixels, both images within 50 kb each in size).
Step 3: Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway.
If you have filled the application form and paid the application fee successfully, you will receive the confirmation by email regarding the acceptance of your online application form.
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Business Management (MBA-BM)
- One Year Full Time Master’s Program in Business Management for Executive (EMBA-BM)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Global Management (MBA-Global)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM)
- Two Year Full Time Master’s Program in Counseling (MC)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Rural Management (MBA-RM)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Urban Management & Governance (MBA-UMG)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Sustainability Management (MBA-SM)
- Two Year Full Time Master’s Program in Business Finance (MBF)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Mass Communication (MA-MC)
- Two Year Full Time Master’s Program in Economics (M.Sc-Eco)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication (BSc-MC)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics (B.Sc-Eco)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sustainable Development (B.Sc-SD)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science & Engineering (B.Tech-CSE)
- Doctoral Program in Management (Ph.D)
Course Requirements MBA-BM
- Minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 55% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized University. Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 15, 2019, can also apply.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Planning, and Geography are especially encouraged to apply (only for MBA UMG)
MBA-Global MBA-HRM MBA-RM MBA-UMG MBA-SM MBF MA-MC Executive MBA-BM
- Minimum 3-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, from a recognized University, with at least 55% marks in aggregate;
- At least 3 years of experience in executive capacity in an organization of repute in the public, private or non-governmental sector. Self-employed persons should have minimum 5 years of experience after obtaining a qualifying degree;
- Minimum Age: Completed 23 years as on 01.07.2019; and
- No Objection or sponsorship certificate from the employer for pursuing this course at XIMB.
- Minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University. Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 15, 2019, can also apply.
For Ph.D course School Necessary Qualification for Doctoral Studies: Candidates should have… XIMB PGDM/MBA qualification and first division throughout the academic career. XAHR a. Master’s degree in Human Resource Management/ Labour Welfare/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/ Business Management/ Psychology/ Law or related disciplines OR b. Master or equivalent degree AND UGC NET qualified in Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management XSRM MBA (or equivalent), one-year PG Diploma in Rural/Development Management, Masters in any specialization the field of Management (eg., Finance, Marketing, etc)/ Development Studies/ Rural Development/ Development Economics/ Environmental Planning or Management/ Public Policy/ Public Public Systems Management XUMG UMG Areas: Masters in Architecture, Engineering, Planning (any stream such as Urban, Regional, Transportation, Environmental, Housing etc…), Urban Design, Geography, Economics, Public Policy, Political Science, MBA (or equivalent), Finance, Public Systems Management.
Planning Areas: Masters in Planning or Urban Design or Architecture (in any stream) with minimum 55% marks. Or Masters in Civil Engineering, or Economics, or Geography with 60% marks.
XSOS Master or equivalent degree in any discipline XCOMM Master’s degree in Communication and Journalism/Visual Communication/Communication/Electronic Media/New media/Fine Arts/ Advertising and Public Relations/Broadcast Communication /film Studies/English language and literature, OR a professional Degree in the stream of communication declared equivalent by the corresponding statuary regulatory body. XSC Postgraduate / MBA with specializations in accounting, finance or marketing. M.Phil or professional qualifications like C.A. / CMA / CS shall be an added advantage.
Candidates short-listed on the basis of admission test (XAT, CAT, GMAT, or X-GMT) scores will be called for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata or Mumbai. Candidates will have to meet their own travel/stay expenses for attending the interview session. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT, Writing Ability Test, & Personal Interview, and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
The eligible candidates will have to appear for admission test and/or personal interview to be conducted by Xavier University Bhubaneswar in May or June 2019. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the admission test and/or Personal Interview and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic records and SOPs. The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for Xavier Research Aptitude Test (X-RAT), Subject test, Presentation, and Personal Interview to be held in Bhubaneswar. UGC-NET qualified candidates will be exempted from appearing for the X-RAT.
FAQ for XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2019
- Click here to check the FAQ about XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2019.
Xavier Institute of Management
For more information regarding the XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2019, Download Information Brochure.