XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2019 – Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) offers admission into various Undergraduate, Postgraduate & Research Program. Candidates who are interested in taking admission into following courses have to fill the online application form. Candidates can check the complete details of XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2019 such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details through this page below.
XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2019 – Xavier Institute of Management
Candidates seeking admission in Ph.D and MBA courses have to fill the application form in online mode from official website xub.edu.in on or before the last date. Selection of the candidates for various courses is given below. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction for various courses before filling the Application form.
|For All MBA & MBF Courses||25 Nov 2018 – CAT Based
06 Jan 2019 – XAT, GMAT,
27 Jan 2018 – X-GMT Based
|For Mass Communication (MA-MC)||To be announced|
|Under Graduate||To be announced|
|Research Programme||28 Feb 2019|
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Business Management (MBA-BM)
- One Year Full Time Master’s Program in Business Management for Executive (EMBA-BM)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Global Management (MBA-Global)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM)
- Two Year Full Time Master’s Program in Counseling (MC)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Rural Management (MBA-RM)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Urban Management & Governance (MBA-UMG)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Sustainability Management (MBA-SM)
- Two Year Full Time Master’s Program in Business Finance (MBF)
- Two-Year Full-Time Master’s Degree Program in Mass Communication (MA-MC)
- Two Year Full Time Master’s Program in Economics (M.Sc-Eco)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication (BSc-MC)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics (B.Sc-Eco)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sustainable Development (B.Sc-SD)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science & Engineering (B.Tech-CSE)
- Doctoral Program in Management (Ph.D)
Application Form 2019
Application Form for the Doctoral and MBA programme is available online at official website xub.edu.in. Interested candidates can fill their Application form on or before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their Eligibility & other condition before filling the online application form. To apply or fill application form, candidate have to click on the respective program given in the link below.
The application fee is 1500/- for the doctoral programme and for MBA application fee is 1500/- for the first option and 700/- each for the subsequent options.
How to Apply?
Step 1: Fill up the “Login Details” (in the Next page) to create and receive by email a unique XUB ID and Password for applying to XUB. If you have already received your XUB ID and Password, then login as per Step 2.
Step 2: Login with your XUB ID and Password. Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, upload your photo & signature and Submit. (You may keep ready the scanned/digital images of your photo/signature in JPEG format, in advance. The dimensions of a photo may be of about 200×250 pixels, and the signature may be of about 250×125 pixels, both images within 50 kb each in size).
Step 3: Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway.
If you have filled the application form and paid the application fee successfully, you will receive the confirmation by email regarding the acceptance of your online application form.
Candidates short-listed on the basis of admission test (XAT, CAT, GMAT, or X-GMT) scores will be called for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata or Mumbai. Candidates will have to meet their own travel/stay expenses for attending the interview session. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT, Writing Ability Test, & Personal Interview, and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
Along with the application form, candidates will have to submit a Statement of Purpose (SOP). The SOP will describe, among other things, their goals, their suitability for the program and their motivation for joining the program. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic records and SOPs. Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for a personal interview.
The eligible candidates will have to appear for admission test and/or personal interview to be conducted by Xavier University Bhubaneswar in May or June 2019. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the admission test and/or Personal Interview and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic records and SOPs. The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for Xavier Research Aptitude Test (X-RAT), Subject test, Presentation, and Personal Interview to be held in Bhubaneswar. UGC-NET qualified candidates will be exempted from appearing for the X-RAT.
Xavier Institute of Management