XISS Admissions 2021 – Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) has released the application form of 2nd Phase admission for the two years full-time post-graduate diploma programmes approved by AICTE, New Delhi for the academic year 2021 – 2023. The last date to apply for XISS 2nd Phase Admission is March 10, 2021 up to 11:55 pm. Candidate seeking admission into XISS, will have to appear for all India level management admission test like XAT 2021, CAT 2020 and CMAT 2021. Details of XISS Admissions 2021 application form, eligibility criteria, seats and selection process are given on this page to make it convenient for candidates who are interested in XISS Admissions 2021.
Latest: The last date to apply for XISS 2nd Phase Admission is March 10, 2021 up to 11:55 pm. Scroll down to apply.
XISS Admissions 2021
Interested and eligible candidates who want to take admission to XISS Admissions 2021 have to fill an application form. For admission, candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria which is mention below.
Schedule for XISS Admissions 2021 is given below.
|Online registrations Open from||25 Sep 2020|
|Last date for Application||10 Mar 2021 up to 11:55 pm|
|1st Phase GD/PI Start from||17 Feb 2021|
|Commencement of classes||As per XISS|
XISS 2nd Phase Admissions 2021 Application Form
XISS offers – Two years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management approved by AICTE, New Delhi in the following Disciplines:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Human Resource Management)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Information Technology)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Marketing)
XISS Admissions 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to apply separately at XISS, Ranchi. The institute accepts only online registrations. For online registrations, the Registration Fee can be paid through online transactions using Credit / Debit / ATM cards / Online Banking. The fee can also be paid by Bank Draft drawn in favour of Xavier Institute of Social Service’, payable at Ranchi. Candidate can fill the form by visiting official website or by directly clicking on the link provided below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the online Application Form for XISS Admission 2021.
The registration fee varies according to the number of specializations applied for –
|One specialization||Rs. 1570|
|Two specializations||Rs. 1870|
Service Charges and Taxes extra as applicable on making online payments/demand draft.
XISS Admissions 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum qualification for admission to the PGDM program at the Institute is three / four years bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates appearing for final year or final semester of their graduate degree examination in the academic year 2020-21 are also eligible to appear for the admission process. Such candidates, if called for the interview, should submit the copy of admit card or a letter from the principal of the college where they are studying to that effect. Such candidates if finally selected at XISS, Ranchi must clear their graduation examination with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST) by August 2021.
XISS Admissions 2021 Admission and Selection Criteria
The admission process is followed by the Institute as per the guidelines of AICTE. These stages are –
- All India Management Admission Test
- Group Discussion
- Assessment of Writing Skills
- Personal Interview
A candidate desirous of seeking admission in Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi will have to appear in an all India level management admission test. Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2021) conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur (exam date: January 03, 2021), Common Admission Test (CAT 2020) conducted by IIM Lucknow,(exam date: November 29, 2020) and (CMAT 2021) conducted by AICTE, New Delhi (exam date: February 22 & 27, 2021) are the only approved examinations through which a candidate can apply to XISS Ranchi.
Based on above all India entrance test scores, candidates who have applied for admission to the institute will be shortlisted and will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be held at Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Ranchi.
Weightage for Admission
|Entrance Test Score||40%|
|Past Academic Record||20%|
The Institute uses CAT / XAT / CMAT Score for short-listing/selecting the candidates for our Post-graduate Programme(s) in Management. IIMs / XLIRI / AICTE have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
XISS Admissions 2021 Seats Matrix
Two years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management approved by AICTE, New Delhi with specialization in –
- Human Resource Management: 75 Seats
- Rural Management: 75 Seats
- Information Technology: 60 Seats
- Finance: 60 Seats
- Marketing: 60 Seats
Note: Out of the above forty per cent seats are reserved for SC/ST and Christian candidates.
XISS attracts the best talent from all disciplines and backgrounds. What characterizes all of them are their outstanding intelligence and remarkable personality.
Cut off Marks (In Percentile) Details
Cut-off for Session 2021-23 has notified on the official website. Candidates can also check the same from below.
2021 – 2023
2020 – 2022
|Reserved Category||Valid CAT Score||Valid XAT Score||Valid CMAT Score|
2019 – 2021
XISS Contact Details
Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
Dr. Camil Bulcke Path (Purulia Road),
Ranchi – 834001, Jharkhand
Mobile: +91 993 140 1500; +91 933 443 5485
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: xiss.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.