|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
XISS Admissions 2018 – Xavier Institute of Social Service – XISS has issued notification for admission for the two years full time post-graduate diploma programmes approved by AICTE, New Delhi for the academic year 2018 – 2019. Details of XISS Admissions 2018 application form, eligibility criteria, seats and selection process are given on this page to make it convenient for candidates who are interested in XISS Admissions 2018.
Course and Seats Details
Two years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management approved by AICTE, New Delhi with specialization in –
- Human Resource Management : 75 Seats
- Rural Management : 75 Seats
- Information Technology : 60 Seats
- Finance : 60 Seats
- Marketing : 60 Seats
Note : Out of the above fifty per cent seats are reserved for SC/ST and Christian candidates.
Schedule for XISS Admissions 2018 – Xavier Institute of Social Service is given below.
|Online registrations Open from||15 Sep 2017|
|Last date for Application||20 Feb 2018|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
The candidates will have to apply separately at XISS, Ranchi. The institute will accept only online registrations. The process of filling up forms for seeking admission at XISS will remain open from Sep 15, 2017 to Feb 20, 2018.For online registrations, the Registration Fee can be paid through online transactions using Credit / Debit / ATM cards / Online Banking. The fee can also be paid by Bank Draft drawn in favour of‘Xavier Institute of Social Service’, payable at Ranchi.
The registration fee various according to number of specializations applied for –
|One specialization||Rs. 2000|
|Two specializations||Rs. 2500|
Service Charges and Taxes extra as applicable on making online payments / demand draft.
- Minimum qualification for admission to the PGDM program at the Institute is three / four years bachelor’s degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST) in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities. However preference will be given to Engineering, Economics, Commerce, Management and Computer Science graduates and candidates with relevant work experience.
- Candidates appearing for final year or final semester of their graduate degree examination in academic year 2017-18 are also eligible to appear for the admission process. Such candidates, if called for interview, should submit the copy of admit card or a letter from the principal of the college where they are studying to that effect. Such candidates if finally selected at XISS, Ranchi must clear their graduation examination with 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST) by August 2017.
Admission and Selection Criteria
Admission process is followed by the Institute as per the guidelines of AICTE. These stages are –
- All India Management Admission Test
- Group Discussion
- Assessment of Writing Skills
- Personal Interview
A candidate desirous of seeking admission in Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi will have to appear in an all India level management admission test. Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2018) conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur (exam date: 7th January 2018), Common Admission Test (CAT 2017) conducted by IIM Ahmedabad,(exam date: 26 November 2017) and (CMAT 2018) conducted by AICTE, New Delhi are the only approved examinations through which a candidate can apply to XISS Ranchi.
GD PI Call
Based on above all India entrance test scores, candidates who have applied for admission to the institute will be shortlisted and will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be held at Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Ranchi in the month of March 2018.
Weightage for Admission
|Entrance Test Score||50%|
|Past Academic Record||15%|
|Writing Assessment Test||5%|
The Institute uses CAT / XAT / CMAT Score for short-listing/selecting the candidates for our Post-graduate Programme(s) in Management. IIMs / XLIRI / AICTE have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
XISS Contact Details
Xavier Institute of Social Service
Dr. Camil Bulcke Path (Purulia Road),
Ranchi – 834001, Jharkhand
Mobile: +91 993 140 1500; +91 933 443 5485
E-mail : [email protected]
Web Site: http://www.xiss.ac.in