BITS Pilani is conducting BITSAT 2017 for admission to Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS, Pilani at Pilani campus, K. K. Birla Goa campus and Hyderabad campus. Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) computer based tests is for class 10+2 students. To facilitate interested candidates to register for BITSAT, BITS Pilani releases online BITSAT 2017 application form, which is available till first week of March. A few days after form filling ends candidates are informed about test centers and they can book test slots and download BITSAT 2017 admit card (hall ticket). Details of BITSAT dates, eligibility, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, preparation, admit card, result, cut off 2017 are here.
BITSAT 2017 – Complete Details
BITSAT 2017 engineering entrance exam is based on official BITSAT 2017 syllabus consisting of NCERT topics of classes 11th and 12th. Birla Institute of Technology and Science is conducting BITSAT Online Test from 16th May to 30th May 2017.
Latest update – Online application form of BITSAT 2017 is now available. Apply now!
Important dates of BITSAT 2017
|Issue of BITSAT application form 2017||29 Dec 2016|
|End of registration and submission of form||6 Mar 2017|
|Edit mistakes in application form||7 Mar 2017|
|End of correction in form||10 Mar 2017|
|Test centre allotment announcement||15 Mar 2017|
|BITSAT slot booking 2017 to book test dates||20 Mar 2017|
|End of slot booking||5 Apr 2017|
|Get BITSAT hall ticket / admit card 2017||15 Apr 2017|
|End of hall ticket download||10 May 2017|
|BITSAT 2017 online tests begin||16 May 2017|
|BITSAT 2017 online tests end||30 May 2017|
|Start of application for admission with 12th marks and preferences||20 May 2017|
|End of admission forms||30 Jun 2017|
|BITSAT Result (admit list and wait list)||1 Jul 2017|
BITSAT 2017 Advertisement With Eligibility, Dates, Application Form
Information Brochure – Click Here to view / download BITSAT Information Brochure.
Books recommended for BITSAT
|Self study guide for online BITSAT||Buy Online|
|Comprehensive Guide to BITSAT Online Test with Past Solved Papers and Mock Tests||Buy Online|
|Magical Graphs and Key Revision Notes for Mathematics Class 11, 12||Buy Online|
|38 Years Topic-wise Solved Paper Physics||Buy Online|
|38 Years Topic-wise Solved Paper Chemistry||Buy Online|
|38 Years Topic-wise Solved Paper Mathematics||Buy Online|
|BITSAT learning||Buy Online|
BITSAT Statistics 2017
A large number of students appearing in engineering entrance exams take the BITSAT exam.
Get an idea of minimum marks to score in the exam. This year cut off will vary depending upon level of difficulty of exam, average performance of test takers, number of seats.
|BE (Hons)||Cut Off BITS Pilani||Cut Off BITS Goa||Cut Off BITS Hyderabad|
|Electronics and Instrumentation||340||311||311|
|Electrical and Electronics||362||327||318|
All programmes except B.Pharm
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 exam from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and proficiency in English.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 exam from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Mathematics and proficiency in English.
For all programmes, the following conditions need to be satisfied in order for the candidate to be eligible for BITSAT.
- Candidate should have obtained minimum 75% in aggregate of PCM / PCB with at least 60% in each subject Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology.
- Applicant should have either passed 12th class exams in 2016 or is going to appear in 2017.
Direct Admission to Board Toppers
Students who have secured first rank in central or state board in India can get direct admission in BITS Pilani campuses, in course of their choice. Admission of board toppers will be irrespective of the BITSAT scores or rank. They must however fulfill other eligibility conditions.
BITSAT Application Form 2017
Birla Institute of Technology and Science releases BTSAT 2017 Application Form online.
Significant points for BITSAT 2017 Application Form
The following major points regarding BITSAT Application Form should be noted.
- Read the information brochure and note the following points – Are you eligible for BITSAT? What mode of fee payment will you opt for while filling the BITSAT Application Form? Do you have all the documents you need to refer to while filling up the form?
- Keeping the important documents handy, proceed to fill up the BITSAT Application Form on the official website bitsadmission.com.
- After entering all the details correctly, uploading documents, check that everything mentioned in the form is verifiable.
- Pay requisite application fees and submit the form before last date specified in the important dates table.
If you have decided to pursue engineering in Under Graduation, scoring high in BITSAT for BITS Pilani Admission 2017-2018 might already be one of your goals. Here are some points to keep in mind while preparing.
- The general syllabus is similar to that for other engineering entrance exams like the JEE. You do not have to specifically prepare topics for the BITSAT exam.
- However, it is wise to go through the syllabus of BITSAT 2017 and make sure that you have covered all the topics.
- There is negative marking in the entrance exam. One (1) mark is deducted for every incorrect answer. Remember this during the exam and avoid answering questions you are less than 50% sure of.
- Extra questions are displayed for candidates who have answered all 150 questions and time is left. You can attempt maximum of twelve (12) extra questions.
- BITSAT is the only exam where extra questions are displayed.