ACPDC Diploma Application Form 2022 – ACPDC 1st Year Diploma Admission 2022 application form is out at acpdc.co.in. Whereas, the application process for ACPDC 2nd Year Diploma Admission 2022 is over. A candidate seeking admission can apply online, for the registration of his candidature, on the website, within the time limit specified by the Admission Committee. For the purpose of registration, a candidate is required to make a payment towards the Registration fee which is to be announced by the candidate as determined by the Admission Committee. Candidates are able to apply online for the admission process of Gujarat diploma 2022. Get Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses Diploma Application Form 2022 complete information here.
Latest – The application form for ACPDC 1st Year Diploma Engineering 2022 is now available till 31 July. Scroll down to fill the form.
ACPDC Diploma 2022 Application Form
Interested candidates have to apply online for Second-year Diploma Engineering for this session 2022. The candidate is required to obtain the print out of the registration form and sign and submit the same along with the self-attested copies of the requisite certificates An acknowledgement of the same is given by the person authorized by the Admission Committee.
ACPDC 1st Year Diploma 2022 Application Form Release Date Notice
Candidates can check the notice related to ACPDC 1st Year Diploma 2022 application form release date from below image or Download notice PDF.
also check, ACPDC Diploma 2022 Result
ACPDC Diploma 2022 Application Form Important Dates
Given below are the dates. The schedule for ACPDC Diploma Application Form 2022 is given below.
|ACPDC Diploma Admission 2022||1st year Diploma Engineering||2nd year Diploma Engineering|
|Online Registration & submission of filled Registration form||16 Jun 2022 to 07 Jul 2022||09 to 18 Jun 2022|
ACPDC Diploma 2022 Application Form Overview
|Exam name||ACPDC Diploma Admission 2022|
|Who releases the form||ACPDC Gujarat|
|Mode of the form release||Online|
|Official website to fill the form||acpdc.co.in|
ACPDC Diploma 2022 Application Fee
- Application Fees – Rs. 200
- Mode of Application – ONLINE through Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI
How to apply for ACPDC Diploma 2022 Application form?
Here are the following steps a candidate can follow to fill the application form:
- Step1: Visit the official website of ACPDC Gujrat Diploma.
- Step 2: For first-time registration, click for registration to diploma courses- ACPDC- 2022
- Step 3: A candidate has to choose his course name from the given options and fill all the necessary details asked in the application form.
- Step 4: Next, the candidate has to submit the application form and by entering the password and user ID
Documents Required to fill the application form
You need following documents (in electronic form/ scan/ .pdf/ .jpeg) ready for smooth registration
- Passport size Photograph (100 kb or lower) (.jpeg format)
- Birth Date Proof/ School Leaving certificate/ Aadhar Card (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
- Scan copy / internet copy of SSC mark sheet (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
- Scan copy of valid Income certificate, if eligible for TFWs (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
- Scan copy of All semester ITI Mark sheets, if applicable (300kb or lower) (.pdf format)
- Scan copy of All semester TEB Mark sheets, if applicable (300kb or lower) (.pdf format)
- Scan copy of valid Caste certificate, if applicable (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
- Scan copy of valid In-serviceman / Ex-serviceman certificate, if applicable (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
- Scan copy of valid PH certificate, if applicable (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
- Scan copy of the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate, if applicable (200kb or lower) (.pdf format). If validity of EWS certificate is expired then submit undertaking for extension letter of EWS (sample format is available on website: http://www.acpdc.co.in). All should be in single pdf. (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
Details to Entre in the form ACPDC Diploma 2022
Following are the details to entre in the application form:
- Candidate Name (Candidate should enter Name as per SSC Mark sheet)
- Father Name (Enter Candidate Father Name First Name only)
- Mother Name (Enter Candidate Mother Name First Name only)
- Date of Birth (Enter Candidate Date of Birth in the format of Date /
(DD/MM/YYYY) Month / Year as per SSC mark sheet or Leaving Certificate)
- Gender (Select Candidate Gender from the drop-down menu)
- Nationality (Select Candidate Nationality from the list)
- Address (Enter Candidate Residential Address)
- City (Enter Candidate Residential City)
- State (Enter Candidate Residential State)
- District (Enter Candidate Residential District)
- Taluka (Enter Candidate Residential Taluka)
- Pin Code (Enter Candidate Residential Pin Code)
- Mobile Number (Enter Candidate Mobile Number. OTP will come on this provided Mobile Number)
- E-mail (Enter Candidate Email id)
About Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC)
The Government of Gujarat, in the Legislative Assembly has passed an act, Act No.2 of 2008 called “Gujarat Professional Technical Educational Colleges or institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fees) Act, 2007” to make special provision for regulation of admission in the professional technical education colleges or institutions in the State and fixation of fees in such colleges or institutions and for matter connected therewith. As per the powers conferred to State Government, in Section 20(1) of the said Act, the Government of Gujarat, Education Department by way of a notification had constituted Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC) to regulate the admission of candidates to the professional diploma courses.The mission assigned to this Committee is to carry out the counseling process in a fair and transparent manner. The admission process is conducted by this Committee strictly on the basis of merit and the preference of the candidate.
ACPDC Diploma 2022 Application Form FAQ’s
A. As a part of registration, candidate needs to pay registration fees ONLINE through Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI interfaces instead of PIN.
A. After creating a profile and entering all necessary details, you have to upload all relevant documents. Finally, you have to pay the online registration fee, only after that, your registration is complete.
A. For one Registration, the fee is 200/- rupees this year.
A. No. You have to upload all documents in pdf format only, except photograph.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.