|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
ACPDC Diploma Application Form 2017 – A candidate seeking admission shall apply on-line, for the registration of his candidature, on the website, within the time limit specified by the Admission Committee. For the purpose of registration, a candidate shall be required to make payment of such sum towards the Registration fee, etc. as determined by the Admission Committee. Get ACPDC Diploma Application Form 2017 complete information here.
|Event||Firts year Diploma Engineering||Second year Diploma Engineering|
|Online Registration starts from||07 Jun 2017||22 May 2017|
|Online Registration closes on||21 Jun 2017||01 Jun 2017|
ACPDC Diploma Application Form 2017
Interested candidates have to apply online for Second year Diploma Engineering for this session 2017. Candidates are requested to fill the application on or before the last date mention above. Candidates can fill their application form from the direct link provided below.
- Click Here to fill the Application Form for ACPDC 1st Year Diploma Courses.
A candidate shall be required to obtain the print out of the registration form and shall sign and submit the same alongwith the self-attested copies of the requisite certificates and testimonials as specified in the registration form, at the Help Centre. The candidate shall have to produce for verification, the original certificates and testimonials of the documents attached with the registration form, at the Help Center, within time-limit as may be specified by the Admission Committee. An acknowledgement for the same shall be given by the person authorised by the Admission Committee.
How to Apply?
Document to be Submitted
- The candidate shall submit the self-attested copies of the following documents along with the print out of the registration form at the Help Center, namely:-
- Mark sheet issued by ITI / TEB / IGTR
- S.S.C. Examination ( Std. 10th) Mark-sheet,
- Caste certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC), issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf;
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf;
- Certificate of Physical Disability, issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon / Competent Medical Authority, in case of a Physically Handicapped candidate;
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman, duly issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board, Gujarat State or by the District Sainik Welfare Officer;
- Certificate of In-Serviceman duly issued by the Commanding Officer of the respective unit in which he is serving; and
- certificate of retired defense person issued by the Commanding officer of the respective unit in which he was serving.
- Such other certificates as the Admission Committee deems necessary.