ACPDC Diploma Application Form 2019 is available from June 03, 2019. A candidate seeking admission can apply online, for the registration of his candidature, on the website, within the time limit specified by the Admission Committee. For the purpose of registration, a candidate is required to make a payment towards the Registration fee. as determined by the Admission Committee. Get ACPDC Diploma Application Form 2019 complete information here.
Latest: The registration process for ACPDC Diploma 1st year Diploma Engineering has been started. Scroll down to check the same.
ACPDC Diploma Application Form 2019
Interested candidates have to apply online for Second-year Diploma Engineering for this session 2019. Candidates are requested to fill the application on or before the last date mention above. Candidates can fill their application form from the direct link which is provided on this page. A candidate is required to obtain the print out of the registration form and sign and submit the same along with the self-attested copies of the requisite certificates and testimonials as specified in the registration form, at the Help Centre. The candidate has to produce for verification, the original certificates, and testimonials of the documents attached with the registration form, at the Help Center, within time-limit as may be specified by the Admission Committee. An acknowledgment of the same is given by the person authorized by the Admission Committee.
Schedule for ACPDC Diploma Application Form 2019 is given below.
|Online Registration starts from||03 Jun 2019|
|Online Registration closes on||15 Jun 2019|
- Click here to log in for the ACPDC Diploma 1st year Diploma Engineering.
- Click here to register for the ACPDC Diploma 1st year Diploma Engineering.
- Click here to apply online for ACPDC Diploma 2019 for 2nd Year Diploma Engineering.
Official website www.acpdc.in.
How to Apply?
Documents to be Submitted
- The candidate has to submit the self-attested copies of the following documents along with the print out of the registration form at the Help Center, namely:-
- Mark sheet issued by ITI / TEB / IGTR
- S.S.C. Examination ( Std. 10th) Mark-sheet,
- Caste certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC), issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf;
- Category Certificate for a Candidate belonging to Economically Weaker Sections, (EWSs) issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf;
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf;
- Certificate of Physical Disability, issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon / Competent Medical Authority, in case of a Physically Handicapped candidate;
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman, duly issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board, Gujarat State or by the District Sainik Welfare Officer;
- Certificate of In-Serviceman duly issued by the Commanding Officer of the respective unit in which he is serving
- certificate of retired defense person issued by the Commanding officer of the respective unit in which he was serving.
- Such other certificates as the Admission Committee deems necessary.