ACPDC Diploma Application Form 2020 will be available from 1st week of June 2020. A candidate seeking admission can apply online, for the registration of his candidature, on the website, within the time limit specified by the Admission Committee. For the purpose of registration, a candidate is required to make a payment towards the Registration fee which is to be announced by the candidate as determined by the Admission Committee. Candidates will be able to apply online for the admission process of Gujarat diploma 2020. Get Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses Diploma Application Form 2020 complete information here.
ACPDC Diploma 2020 Application Form
Interested candidates have to apply online for Second-year Diploma Engineering for this session 2020. The candidate is required to obtain the print out of the registration form and sign and submit the same along with with the self-attested copies of the requisite certificates An acknowledgement of the same is given by the person authorized by the Admission Committee. Given below are the dates. Schedule for ACPDC Diploma Application Form 2020 is given below.
|ACPDC Diploma 2020 Application Form||Dates|
|Online Registration starts from||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Last date to submit the form||3rd week of Jun 2020|
Application Form: Candidates can fill ACPDC 2020 Application form from the schedule from gujdiploma.nic.in
ACPDC Diploma 2020 Application Fee
To be announced!
ACPDC Diploma 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who want to take admission in this college needs to fulfil the eligibility criteria. Here the criteria led down by Gujarat Polytechnic department:
Nationality: Candidate should be of Gujarat state to apply
Age limit: Applicants must have been 15 years of age
For the purpose of admission to the Professional Diploma Courses, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum eligibility criteria of a percentage of marks in subjects prescribed by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) from time to time from:
The Gujarat Board; or
- The Central Board of Secondary Education Board (CBSE) or the Council of Indian School
Certificate Examination, New Delhi or the International School Board or the National Institute of Open Schooling or Sanskrit Pathsala:
Provided that: the school/study centre in which the candidate has studied should have been located in the State of Gujarat; or
- the school/study centre in which the candidate has studied should have been located
in the Union Territories of Diu, Daman and Dadra Nagar Haveli and whose parents are
The origin of Gujarat; or
- A candidate who has studied under Jawaharlal Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme upto Standard VIII in any of the schools located in the State of Gujarat, thereafter studied in any of the schools located out of the State of Gujarat under the said Scheme shall be eligible for admission.
For the purpose of admission, a candidate has passed the qualifying examination any time before the admission process for the current admission year starts :
- ITI or Technical school/institute in which the candidate has studied should have been located in the State of Gujarat; or
- ITI or Technical school/institute in which the candidate has studied should have been located in the Union Territories of Daman and Diu or Dadra and Nagar Haveli and whose parents are of Gujarat origin:
The candidate who have passed the qualifying examination from other States also eligible if seats remain vacant after granting admission to the candidates mentioned under sub-rule (1), giving priority to the candidates who are of Gujarat origin.
Documents required during ACPDC Diploma 2020 Admission
The candidate shall submit the self-attested copies of the following documents along with the print out of the registration form at the Help Centre, namely:
- 10th Mark-sheet,
- Transfer Certificate,
- Caste certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), issued by the Government
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, issued by the authority empowered by the Government of Gujarat
- Certificate of Physical Disability, issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon/Medical Authority, in case of a Physically Handicapped candidate.
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman, duly issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board Gujarat State or by the District Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Certificate of In-Serviceman duly issued by the Commanding Officer of the respective unit
- Certificate of retired defence person issued by the Commanding officer of the respective unit in which he was serving
- Mark sheet issued by TEB or ITI or IGTR in case of Certificate Holder
- Certificate of income issued by the authority empowered by the Government
How to apply for ACPDC Diploma 2020 Application form?
Here are the following steps a candidate can follow to fill the application form:
Step1: Visit the official website of Gujrat Diploma.
Step 2: For first-time registration, click for registration to diploma courses- ACPDC- 2020
Step 3: A candidate has to choose his course name from the given options and fill all the necessary details asked in the application form.
Step 4: Next, the candidate has to submit the application form and by entering the password and user ID
Details to Entre in the form ACPDC Diploma 2020
Following are the details to entre in the application form:
- Candidate Name (Candidate should enter Name as per SSC Mark sheet)
- Father Name (Enter Candidate Father Name First Name only)
- Mother Name (Enter Candidate Mother Name First Name only)
- Date of Birth (Enter Candidate Date of Birth in the format of Date /
(DD/MM/YYYY) Month / Year as per SSC mark sheet or Leaving Certificate)
- Gender (Select Candidate Gender from the drop-down menu)
- Nationality (Select Candidate Nationality from the list)
- Address (Enter Candidate Residential Address)
- City (Enter Candidate Residential City)
- State (Enter Candidate Residential State)
- District (Enter Candidate Residential District)
- Taluka (Enter Candidate Residential Taluka)
- Pin Code (Enter Candidate Residential Pin Code)
- Mobile Number (Enter Candidate Mobile Number. OTP will come on this provided Mobile Number)
- E-mail (Enter Candidate Email id)
About Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC)
Candidates with the help of the entrance exam will be able to get admission in different diploma courses in different disciplines like Architectural Assistantship, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, etc. Applicants will be able to get admission in all the above-mentioned courses in the Gujarat Polytechnic College. The entrance exam is commonly known as Gujarat Polytechnic examination 2020. Gujarat Examination Authority of Gujarat Technical Education Board is the conducting authority to organize the entrance exam for the applicants.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.