ACPDC Diploma Application Form 2019 – A candidate seeking admission can apply online, for the registration of his candidature, on the website, within the time limit specified by the Admission Committee. For the purpose of registration, a candidate is required to make payment of such sum towards the Registration fee, etc. as determined by the Admission Committee. Get ACPDC Diploma Application Form 2019 complete information here.
ACPDC Diploma Application Form 2019
Interested candidates have to apply online for Second-year Diploma Engineering for this session 2019. Candidates are requested to fill the application on or before the last date mention above. Candidates can fill their application form from the direct link provided below. A candidate is required to obtain the print out of the registration form and sign and submit the same along with the self-attested copies of the requisite certificates and testimonials as specified in the registration form, at the Help Centre. The candidate has to produce for verification, the original certificates, and testimonials of the documents attached with the registration form, at the Help Center, within time-limit as may be specified by the Admission Committee. An acknowledgment of the same is given by the person authorized by the Admission Committee.
Schedule for ACPDC Diploma Application Form 2019 is given below.
|Event||First year Diploma Engineering||Second year Diploma Engineering|
|Online Registration starts from||1st week of May 2019||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Online Registration closes on||3rd week of Jun 2019||3rd week of May 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online for ACPDC Diploma 2019 from the Official website www.acpdc.in.
How to Apply?
Documents to be Submitted
- The candidate have to submit the self-attested copies of the following documents along with the print out of the registration form at the Help Center, namely:-
- Mark sheet issued by ITI / TEB / IGTR
- S.S.C. Examination ( Std. 10th) Mark-sheet,
- Caste certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC), issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf;
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf;
- Certificate of Physical Disability, issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon / Competent Medical Authority, in case of a Physically Handicapped candidate;
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman, duly issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board, Gujarat State or by the District Sainik Welfare Officer;
- Certificate of In-Serviceman duly issued by the Commanding Officer of the respective unit in which he is serving; and
- certificate of retired defense person issued by the Commanding officer of the respective unit in which he was serving.
- Such other certificates as the Admission Committee deems necessary.
Insofar, Official details for ACPDC Diploma Admission 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Admission committee for professional diploma Courses (gujarat state) will release the ACPDC Diploma Admission 2019, information will be updated here.