AFMC PG Admission 2019 – Armed Forces Medical Services admit candidates for the Post Graduate seats in various institutes for the session starting in 2019 on the basis of NEET-PG 2019.
Candidates desirous of pursuing Post-Graduate courses in AFMC Pune or other AFMS training institutions have registered and applied online on the website www.mcc.nic.in. The process is applicable to candidates belonging to Priority III (Para Mil / Govt of India sponsored candidates), Priority IV (Ex- SSC AFMC officers), and Priority V (Civilian doctors).
AFMC PG Admission 2019
Candidates applying online are eligible for a PG seat to any AFMS institution as per conditions enumerated in the information bulletin.
PG Courses are available in following AFMS institutions:
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Army Hospital (Research & Referral), Delhi Cantt
- INHS Asvini, Mumbai
- Command Hospital (Air Force), Bangalore
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command), Kolkata
- Command Hospital (Western Command), Chandimandir
- Command Hospital (Central Command), Lucknow
- Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Bangalore
Counselling Schedule for AFMC PG Admission 2019 is given below.
|Registration for counseling begins from||15 – 24 Mar 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)|
|Payment facility will be available till||24 Mar 2019 (up to 12:00 Noon)|
|Facility for Choice Filling/ Locking starts from||19 – 24 Mar 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||25 – 26 Mar 2019|
|Round 1 Result||27 Mar 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round||27 Mar – 03 Apr 2019|
|Registration for counseling begins from||05 – 09 Apr 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)|
|Payment facility will be available till||09 Apr 2019 (up to 12:00 Noon)|
|Facility for Choice Filling/ Locking starts from||06 – 09 Apr 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||10 – 11 Apr 2019|
|Round 2 Result||12 Apr 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against 2nd Round||13 – 22 Apr 2019|
|Transfer of Non-Reporting & Non-Joining/Vacant seats to State Quota (Only 50% All India Quota)||22 Apr 2019 (at 6:00 PM)|
|Mop – Up Round for Central/Deemed Uni./ESIC only|
|Display of Seats Matrix for Mop-up||10 May 2019|
|Registration for counseling begins from||13 – 16 May 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)|
|Payment facility will be available till||15 May 2019 (up to 12:00 Noon)|
|Facility for Choice Filling/ Locking starts from||14 – 16 May 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||17 – 18 May 2019|
|Mop – Up Round Result||19 May 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Mop – Up Round||20 – 26 May 2019|
|Transfer of Non-Reporting & Non-Joining/Vacant seats to Deemed/Central Universities/ESIC||27 May 2019|
|Conduction of Stray Vacancy Round by Deemed/Central Universities/ESIC from||27 – 31 May 2019|
Candidates can apply online for AFMC PG Admission 2019 from the official website on or before the last date of application. Please fill the online application form carefully. Previous year candidates were able to register themselves through website www.mcc.nic.in and this year process remains the same. It is advised that the candidates should fill in their details as filled up for the NEET PG 2019. Candidates can also fill their application form from the link which is provided here for the sake of candidates.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have MBBS Degree registered with State Medical Council or MCI. Students who have completed/ are completing internship by March 30, 2019 are eligible to apply along with provisional registration certificate.
- Foreign students sponsored by the Government and approved by the DGAFMS should have passed their MBBS / equivalent examination and also qualified NEET-PG 2019.
- Maximum permissible age for Priority-V (civilian candidates) will be 35 years as on 30 Apr 2019.
- A candidate shall not be eligible if he/she has cancelled or failed to report for admission in the past which has resulted in the lapse of a seat.
- A candidate who is already pursuing any PG course shall not be eligible for admission to PG course.
The following method shall be adopted:-
Entrance Examination: All candidates desirous of joining the AFMS institutes must have mandatorily appeared in the NEET-PG 2019 and registered for AFMS Counseling on DGHS website www.mcc.nic.in.
Merit List: A priority-wise merit list will be prepared after receipt of the list of registered candidates from the DGHS and the same will be uploaded on the DGHS website and AFMS website. Candidates are advised to follow the notice board on the websites regularly for updates.
Note: Merit of candidates who have NOT registered for AFMS PG Counseling on the DGHS website www.mcc.nic.in will NOT be declared and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained from any candidate at any point of time. There is NO provision of correction of any information by AFMS once it is entered into the MCC website at the time of registration.
- Admission to PG courses AFMS institution is provisional subject to confirmation/ ratification by the Office of DGAFMS & University concerned. The selected candidates are required to submit additional documents/ certificates as per specific requirement of the institute/ University. Candidates should ascertain these details from the Dean Academics of the Institute.
- The decision of Commandant of the college regarding admission of candidates shall be final and binding.
- All candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards of the NEETPG 2019 and the registration slip of DGHS website till allotment of the seats and admission to the institution.
- Medical examination of civilian (Priority V) candidates: This is a mandatory requirement for all civilian (Priority V) candidates. The medical standards required for civilian candidates are those applicable for selection as commissioned officers in Armed Forces Medical Services. Admission to PG courses shall only be given to those civilian doctors who are found medically fit for the commission by a designated Medical Board as per laid down medical standards for commissioning. For reference of the candidates, the medical parameters are available at www.indianarmy.nic.in. The candidates who are found medically unfit by the Medical Board will not be admitted into the college. There is a provision of appeal/ review for any candidate who has been found to be medically unfit by a Board of Medical Officers.
A priority-wise merit list will be prepared after receipt of the list of registered candidates from the DGHS and the same is uploaded on the DGHS website and AFMS website. Candidates are advised to follow the notice board on the websites regularly for updates.
Counselling for allocation of subjects will be held as described below:
- Priority-wise physical counselling will be held based on candidates’ merit-cum-choice.
- The seat matrix will be displayed at the time of counseling.
- Counselling for Priority I will be followed by all other priorities. Only those vacancies which remain vacant after filling of the seats by the serving officers and foreign-sponsored candidates will be available for allotment to other priorities. These seats will be filled in order of priority and merit secured by the candidates.
- All candidates are requested to watch the website for updates regularly for the schedule of counseling.
- Eligibility of candidates will be the responsibility of the candidate themselves as per the criteria mentioned in the Information Bulletin. He / She should check his /her eligibility for Priority/ Institution/ Subject before participating in the counseling process.
- The candidates who have been issued the admission letter shall produce all the originals of certificates for verification as applicable. Candidates without documents in original at the time of admission will not be eligible for admission to the college even if he/she have got the necessary merit. However, in case any candidate has deposited the original with any other institution, it is mandatory to produce a certificate from the Dean / Head of the institution where he is presently admitted certifying the same, and the candidate may be permitted to attend the admission process with attested photocopies of the certificates along with the certificate as mentioned above. If the candidate has accepted a seat, then it will be mandatory for the candidate to submit all original documents on of the date of admission failing which allotment of seat will stand cancelled.
List of certificates to be produced/ submitted in original by selected candidates on the day of counselling/ admission
- 06 (Six) Passport size photographs
- Copy of the NEET-PG 2019 Admit card
- The printed copy of the DGHS website www.mcc.nic.in registration slip for counselling
- NEET-PG 2019 rank letter/merit list as published by NBE
- SSLC / ICSE certificate as the valid certificate of proof of age
- Nationality Certificate/ Xerox copy of valid passport and Domicile Certificate (where applicable)/ Birth Certificate endorsed with nationality as Indian on it
- First to Final year MBBS Mark Sheets of respective University.
- MBBS Pass Certificate/ Degree Certificate
- Internship completion certificate.
- Permanent/ Provisional State Medical Council registration certificate.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate/ Migration certificate
- Educational Gap affidavit if any
- Allotment letter which will be published on the website after counseling is over
- Only for Priority III candidates: Subject-specific sponsorship certificate (as per format available on the website) issued by the respective Para-Military / other Govt. of India organization is mandatory. This has to be produced at the time of counseling without which candidate shall not be allowed to attend the counseling. During counseling, eligible candidates will be considered eligible for only those subjects which are mentioned in their sponsorship certificate duly signed by competent authority delegated by the Head of the respective Organization. Original copy of the sponsorship certificate will be required to be deposited at the time of admission.
- Only for Priority IV candidates: In case of Ex-AMC/SSC Officers, release order from Armed Forces Medical Services by DGAFMS / concerned Medical Directorate and movement order from the last unit for proceeding on release will be required to be shown in original at the time of counseling and admission. SSC officers in their last year of contractual service will have to produce their original release order from the Armed Forces Medical Services at the time of counseling without which candidate will not be allowed to attend the counseling. SSC officers in their extended contractual service must, in addition, have a copy of the permission letter from the O/o DGAFMS besides the proof of being released from service before April 30, 2019.
AFMC PG Seats
List of available subjects for admission to PG seats in AFMC Institutions for the previous year is given below for reference purpose only.
- Click Here to check the Virtual Vacancy for Deemed university seats round 2.
- Click Here to check the Virtual vacancy for Central University seats round 2.
- Click Here to check the Virtual Vacancy for 50% All India Quota Seats round 2.
- Click Here to check the Newly Added 50% All India Quota Seats round 2.
Official Website: www.afmcdg1d.gov.in.
For more details on AFMC PG Admission – Download 2018 Information Brochure.