AFMC PG Admission 2017
Armed Forces Medical Services will admit candidates for the Post Graduate seats in various institutes for the session starting in 2017 on the basis of NEET-PG 2017.
A Notification regarding Priority V (II) Counselling is released. Check Here
Candidates desirous of pursuing Post-Graduate courses in AFMC Pune or other AFMS training institutions will have to mandatorily register and apply online on the website www.afmcdg1d.gov.in. The process will be applicable to candidates belonging to Priority III (Para Mil / Govt of India sponsored candidates), Priority IV (Ex- SSC candidates), and Priority V (Civilian candidates). Candidates applying online will be eligible for a PG seat to any AFMS institution as per conditions enumerated in the information bulletin which will be made available on the website tentatively by 09 January 2017.
Candidates please may note that All the admission of PG courses in AFMC Institute will done on the basis on NEET PG 2017.
Schedule for the AFMC PG Admission 2017 is given below.
|Start of registration and application process – Priority 1||20 Dec 2016|
|Last date for Registration – Priority 1||10 Jan 2017|
|Last date for submitting online application – Priority 1||12 Jan 2017|
|Online Application registration – Priority 3, 4, 5||17 Jan 2017|
|Last date for online submission of registration – Priority 3, 4, 5||06 Feb 2017|
|Last date for submitting online application – Priority 3, 4, 5||08 Feb 2017|
|Last date for Application Fee – Priority 3, 4, 5||14 Feb 2017|
AFMC PG Admission 2017 Quick Links
Score and Priority Rank
Candidates can check the Score and Priority Rank from here. All the candidates who have participated in the FMC PG Admission 2017 through NEET PG 2017 process can check their Score and Priority Rank from the direct link provided below. Candidates can see their score & Priority Rank under their Login ID.
Get Score and Priority Rank here – Click here to check the Score and Priority Rank issued by Armed Forces Medical Services.
Candidates can apply online for AFMC PG Admission 2017 from the official website on or before the last date of application. Please fill the online application carefully. It is advised that the candidates should fill in their details as has been filled up for the NEET 2017. Candidates fill their application online from the above link of Application form.
The following method shall be adopted:-
Entrance Examination: – All candidates desirous of joining the AFMS institute will have to mandatorily appear in the NEET-PG 2017 prior to filling up of the online form of the AFMS institutions. The roll number / Testing id (CD followed by 07 digits) of the NEET-PG 2017 is an essential and mandatory requirement for further filling up of the online form.
Merit List: A Merit list will be prepared as per the result /rank received from NBE as per the roll number provided by the candidate, priority wise. AFMS candidate Ids of candidates who have qualified in the NEET-PG 2017 examination and their order of merit will be displayed on the website of the AFMS and also will be intimated in their login id. Candidates are advised to follow the notice board on the website regularly for updates.
Note: Merit of candidates who have NOT provided correct Testing ID/ Roll numbers will NOT be declared and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained from any candidate at any point of time. There is NO provision of correction of the roll numbers once it is entered into the application form and the application is submitted.
- Admission to PG courses AFMS institution is provisional subject to confirmation/ratification by the Office of DGAFMS & University concerned. The selected candidates are required to submit additional documents/certificates as per specific requirement of the institute/university. Candidates should ascertain these details from the Dean Academics of the Institute.
- Decision of Commandant of the college regarding admission of candidates shall be final and binding.
- All candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards of the NEET-PG 2017 and the AFMS Candidate ID issued till allotment of the seats and admission to the institution.
- for all civilian (Priority V) candidates. The medical standards required for civilian candidates are those applicable for selection as commissioned officers in Armed Forces Medical Services. Admission to PG courses shall only be given to those civilian doctors who are found medically fit for commission by a designated Medical Board as per laid down medical standard for commissioning. For reference of the candidates, the medical parameters are available at www.indianarmy.nic.in and same is placed at Appx-‘D’. The candidates who are found medically unfit by the Medical Board will not be admitted into the college even if he may have been allotted a subject during the online counseling and called to the AFMS institution for admission procedures. There is no provision of appeal/ review for any candidate who has been found to be medically unfit.
- Counseling will be held online, Priority wise as per merit – cum – choice.
- Candidates will log in to their AFMS account and make their choices.
- Online counseling for Priority I will be followed by all other priorities. All priorities will have three rounds of counseling. Vacancies remaining after filling of the
seats by the service officers and foreign sponsored candidates will ONLY be available for allotment to other categories. These seats will be filled in order of
Priority and merit secured by the candidates.
- Detailed counseling procedure will be made available after the declaration of the results by NBE and prior to the start of counseling. All candidates are requested
to watch the website for updates regularly.
- Eligibility of candidates will be the responsibility of the candidate themselves as per the criteria mentioned in the Information Bulletin. He / She should check his /
her eligibility for Priority/Institution/Subject before participating in the counseling process.
- The candidates who have been issued the admission letter shall produce all the originals of certificates for verification as applicable. Candidates without documents in original at the time of admission will not be eligible for admission to the college even if he / she have got the necessary merit. However in case any candidate has deposited the original with any other institution, it is mandatory to produce a certificate from the Dean / Head of the institution where he is presently admitted certifying the same, and the candidate may be permitted to attend the admission process with attested photocopies of the certificates along with the deposit certificate as mentioned above. If the candidate has accepted a seat, then it will be mandatory for the candidate to submit all original documents within three (3) working days of the date of admission failing which allotment of seat will stand cancelled.
Instruction to Candidates
- Candidates may kindly note that appearance in NEET-PG does not confer any automatic rights to secure a Post graduate MD/MS and Diploma seat in AFMS institution. Candidates who have registered on AFMS website only will be considered for PG seats at AFMS institutes through AFMS counseling subject to fulfilling the admission criteria, eligibility, medical fitness and such criteria as may be prescribed by the respective universities, AFMS institutions, Medical Council of India, State/Central Government.
- Online Registration for the AFMS institutes must be completed by 06 Feb 2017 (by 2300 hrs) and online submission of application by 08 Feb 2017 (by 2300 hrs). Last date for payment of application fee is 14 Feb 2017 (transaction hour of the bank).
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information shall not be considered and will not be considered for admission in AFMS institutes.
- Candidates should go through the INFORMATION BULLETIN carefully before contacting the AFMS for any queries. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues shall only be entertained if the information requested is not given in this bulletin or on website www.afmcdg1d.gov.in.
- Incomplete application or applications not in accordance with instructions shall not be considered and are liable to be rejected. The application fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- All the correspondence should preferably be addressed by e-mail. The e-mail query shall be addressed only if it contains AFMS candidate Id, NEET-PG Roll No. and contact telephone number of the sender. An e-mail containing vague or general queries that are contained in the Information Bulletin shall not be entertained. Queries shall not be entertained from person claiming themselves to be representative, associates or officiates of the applicant candidate.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website www.afmcdg1d.gov.in regularly for information and notices pertaining to admission to PG courses to AFMS institution for year 2017.
- Candidates may kindly note that by registering on the AFMS websites, the candidate is deemed to have read, agreed and accepted the terms and conditions in the information bulletin of AFMS for admission to PG courses for year 2017.
- Each candidate can register using his/ her NEET-PG 2017 testing Id/roll No. and email Id once only. Any candidate found to register more than once using other candidate’s NEET-PG 2017 testing Id/roll No. shall be automatically debarred. His/her candidature will be cancelled and further action as deemed appropriate by AFMS shall be taken.