AFMC PG Admission 2020 – Armed Forces Medical Services admit candidates for the Post Graduate seats in various AFMS institutes for the session 2020 on the basis of NEET-PG 2020. Candidates desirous of admission to postgraduate courses should have appeared in the NEET-PG 2020 and secured 50th percentile or more marks to be eligible for AFMS counseling. For counselling process candidates are required to apply online on the website www.mcc.nic.in. Go through this article for more information related to counselling Process, number of available seats etc.
AFMC PG Admission 2020
Candidates applying online are eligible for a PG seat to any AFMS institutions as per conditions enumerated in the information bulletin. A list of AFMS Institutions for Post Graduate admission in medical field are given below.
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Army Hospital (Research & Referral), Delhi Cantt
- INHS Asvini, Mumbai
- Command Hospital (Air Force), Bangalore
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command), Kolkata
- Command Hospital (Western Command), Chandimandir
- Command Hospital (Central Command), Lucknow
- Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Bangalore
Counselling Schedule for AFMC PG Admission 2020 is given below.
|Registration for counseling begins from||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Payment facility will be available till||last week of Mar 2020|
|Facility for Choice Filling/ Locking starts from||last week of Mar 2020|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||last week of Mar 2020|
|Result||last week of Mar 2020|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College||1st week of Apr 2020|
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have MBBS Degree registered with State Medical Council or MCI. Students who have completed/ are completing internship by March 2020 are eligible to apply, however, the provisional registration certificate / Permanent registration certificate should be available at the time of admission.
- Foreign students sponsored by the Government and approved by the DGAFMS should have passed their MBBS / equivalent examination and also qualified NEET-PG 2020.
- Maximum permissible age for Priority-V (civilian candidates) will be 35 years as on Apr 2020.
- A candidate shall not be eligible if he/she has cancelled or failed to report for admission in the past which has resulted in the lapse of a seat.
- A candidate who is already pursuing any PG course shall not be eligible for admission to PG course.
Candidates can apply online for AFMC PG Admission 2020 from the official website on or before the last date of application. Please fill the online application form carefully. Previous year candidates were able to register themselves through website www.mcc.nic.in and this year may process remains the same. It is advised that the candidates should fill in their details as filled up for the NEET PG 2020. Candidates can also fill their application form from the link which will provided here for the sake of candidates.
Methodology to fill the online Form
Candidates willing to take admission in any AFMS institutes will have to appear in the NEET PG. Candidates have to adopt following steps to fill the online application Form.
- Eligible Candidates have to visit the official website www.mcc.nic.in to apply for counselling Process.
- To fill the registration form candidates have to provide details like Name of candidates, Educational Detail, NEET score etc.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the registration details page should be kept safely by the candidate to be produced at the time of counseling.
The following method shall be adopted:-
Entrance Examination: All candidates desirous of joining the AFMS institutes must have mandatorily appeared in the NEET-PG 2020 and registered for AFMS Counseling on DGHS website www.mcc.nic.in
Merit List: A priority-wise merit list will be prepared after receipt of the list of registered candidates from the DGHS and the same will be uploaded on the DGHS website and AFMS website. Candidates are advised to follow the notice board on the websites regularly for updates.
Note: Merit of candidates who have not registered for AFMS PG Counseling will not be declared and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained from any candidate at any point of time. There is NO provision of correction of any information by AFMS once it is entered into the MCC website at the time of registration.
Below described counselling criteria is based on last year information. So, candidates can check it for reference purpose only. Candidates are required to watch the AFMS website for latest updates regarding counselling for upcoming session.
- Priority-wise physical counselling will be held based on candidates’ merit-cum-choice.
- The seat matrix will be displayed at the time of counseling.
- Counselling for Priority I will be followed by all other priorities. Only those vacancies which remain vacant after filling of the seats by the serving officers and foreign-sponsored candidates will be available for allotment to other priorities. These seats will be filled in order of priority and merit secured by the candidates.
- Eligibility of candidates will be the responsibility of the candidate themselves as per the criteria mentioned in the Information Bulletin. He / She should check his /her eligibility for Priority/ Institution/ Subject before participating in the counseling process.
- The candidates who have been issued the admission letter shall produce all the originals of certificates for verification as applicable Candidates without documents in original at the time of admission will not be eligible for admission to the college even if he / she have got the necessary merit.
List of certificates to be produced/ submitted in original by selected candidates on the day of counselling/ admission
- 06 (Six) Passport size photographs
- Copy of the NEET-PG Admit card
- The printed copy of the registration slip for counselling
- NEET-PG 2020 rank letter/merit list as published by NBE
- Class X / SSLC / ICSE certificate as the valid certificate of proof of age.
- Nationality Certificate/ Xerox copy of valid passport and Domicile Certificate (where applicable)/ Birth Certificate endorsed with nationality as Indian on it
- First to Final year MBBS Mark Sheets of respective University.
- MBBS Pass Certificate/ Degree Certificate
- Internship completion certificate.
- Permanent / Provisional State Medical Council registration certificate.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate/ Migration certificate
- Educational Gap affidavit if any
- Allotment letter which will be published on the website after counseling is over
Note: Admission of any candidate found to be willfully giving wrong information will be summarily rejected during any stage of the admission process by the Commandant of the institution where a seat has been allotted finally. The decision of the Commandant will be final.
- Admission to PG courses AFMS institution is provisional subject to confirmation/ ratification by the Office of DGAFMS & University concerned. The selected candidates are required to submit additional documents/ certificates as per specific requirement of the institute/ University. Candidates should ascertain these details from the Dean Academics of the Institute.
- The decision of Commandant of the college regarding admission of candidates shall be final and binding.
- All candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards of the NEET PG and the registration slip till allotment of the seats and admission to the institution.
All civilian candidates are offered remaining seats in AFMS institutions
with sole objective to fulfil service requirements of specialist doctors.
- All civilian candidates, if selected, are required to execute a bond
agreement to serve as Short Service Commissioned (SSC ) Officers for 5 years with the Armed Forces Medical Services or pay an amount as sanctioned by the Govt. of India at the time of admission in case they are unwilling to join AFMS when offered commission .
- The format for the Bond money will be uploaded on the website shortly. The format may be amended from time-to-time as per the Govt. regulations and all affected civilian PG students will be required to furnish fresh bond to the Commandant of the Institution where candidate takes admission, if so required.
- The bond is to be executed on non judicial stamp paper and registered / notarised with office of sub-registrar and submitted on the day of
counseling. Expenses in connection with registration of Bond Agreement are to be borne by the respective candidate.
AFMC PG Seats
List of available subjects for admission to PG seats in AFMC Institutions for the previous year is given below for reference purpose only.
Official Website: www.afmcdg1d.gov.in.
For more details on AFMC PG Admission 2020 – Download last year Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of AFMC PG Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.