ATMA 2023 for May session was held on 28 May 2023. It is a MBA entrance exam. The ATMA exam is moreover a National level exam in India. It is organized by AIMS for admission to MBA, PGDM, MMS, MaatCA in Partnering institutes, MBA colleges across India. If you want to take AIMS Test for Management Admissions then fill application form before last date. Then download ATMA admit card and appear in exam. After exam, check answer key and then ATMA 2023 result.
Latest – ATMA 2023 result has been released. Get link to check here
What is ATMA exam?
The full form of ATMA is AIMS Test for Management Admissions. It is organized by Association of Indian Management Schools at a National level. This is a MBA entrance exam. You can get admission in MBA, PGDM, MMS, MCA in Partnering institutes, MBA colleges across India through this exam.
ATMA 2023 Exam Date
AIMS decides and announces the exam date of ATMA 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check atmaaims.com regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Event||Dates for May 2023 Session|
|Release of ATMA 2023 application form||08 Mar 2023|
|Last date to apply online at atmaaims.com||21 May 2023|
|Last date for fee payment||20 May 2023|
|Last date of Printing Application form||28 May 2023|
|ATMA 2023 admit card release date||26 May 2023|
|ATMA 2023 Exam Date||28 May 2023 (2:00 pm – 5:00 pm)|
|ATMA 2023 result announcement||01 Jun 2023|
Important Downloads and Official Links
ATMA 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||ATMA 2023|
|Full Form of ATMA||AIMS Test for Management Admissions|
|Full Form of AIMS||Association of Indian Management Schools|
|Type of Exam||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Courses Where Admission is Through ATMA||MBA, PGDM, MMS, MCA|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through ATMA||Partnering institutes, MBA colleges across India|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||As per eligibility criteria|
|Mode of Exam||Online Test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-choice question|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Marking Scheme||+1, -0.25|
|Exam Duration||180 Minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Skills, Quantitative Skills, Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Skills, Quantitative Skills|
ATMA 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the AIMS Test for Management Admissions needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- AIMS releases the ATMA application form 2023 at atmaaims.com.
- Students should fill and submit the ATMA online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the ATMA 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the AIMS Test for Management Admissions.
If you will appear in ATMA exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the ATMA exam pattern.
|Section||No. of Qs|
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Online Test.
- Question type – The questions are multiple-choice question.
- Number of Questions – There are 180 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 180.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 180 Minutes
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -0.25 for incorrect answers
ATMA 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of ATMA exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the ATMA syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the AIMS Test for Management Admissions.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve ATMA previous year question papers.
ATMA Sample Papers
The ATMA sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this MBA entrance exam preparation.
- The ATMA 2023 sample paper by AIMS, if any, is official.
- However you can also use ATMA sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of AIMS Test for Management Admissions contain specimen questions based on latest ATMA syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use ATMA 2023 mock test.
ATMA Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of ATMA are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- ATMA previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The ATMA question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice ATMA previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve ATMA 2022 question paper and older year papers.
ATMA 2023 Admit Card
The ATMA admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the ATMA admit card.
- AIMS releases the admit card at atmaaims.com.
- Only those students who show the admit card of ATMA exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the ATMA admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the AIMS Test for Management Admissions 2023.
ATMA 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the ATMA 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of ATMA 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If AIMS releases the ATMA official answer key, then you can download it at atmaaims.com.
- Follow instructions of the Association of Indian Management Schools to submit objections, and calculate marks using the ATMA solutions.
ATMA 2023 Result
All students who write the ATMA 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) declares the ATMA 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for ATMA 2023 result link is is atmaaims.com.
- Whereas the result date is as per AIMS calendar.
- In order to check ATMA 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of ATMA exam decides your admission to MBA, PGDM, MMS, MCA courses.
Official Website is atmaaims.com.
Qs. What is the ATMA Exam?
Ans. The ATMA exam is a National level MBA entrance exam. It is for admission to MBA, PGDM, MMS, MCA courses in Partnering institutes, MBA colleges across India.
Qs. Who conducts ATMA?
Ans. The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for ATMA 2023?
Ans. The official website is atmaaims.com.
Qs. How to apply for ATMA?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the ATMA 2023 notification. Check atmaaims.com for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for ATMA 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the ATMA syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for ATMA 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on ATMA 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply