ATMA Application Form 2018 is now available in the online mode. The registration for the May 2018 exam is commenced from March 05, 2018. The last date to register for this exam is May 22, 2018. Candidates who wish to appear for the ATMA 2018 exam need to register themselves for the exam. Students will have to enter complete authentic information about themselves in the application form. Students who will successfully register themselves for the exam before the last scheduled date will be allowed to appear in the examination. The registration process is incomplete without the payment of the registration fees. The registration fees for ATMA 2018 is Rs.1100+18% GST=1298/- which can be paid only in the online mode. Candidates can get complete information about the ATMA 2018 application form on this page below.
ATMA Application Form 2018
Candidates will have to register separately for the different times the ATMA 2018 exam is conducted. Candidates are advised to enter a valid email id while filing the application form for ATMA 2018. After successful registration candidates will receive their login credentials on the registered email id. The login details are very important because it would be required by the candidate to download the admit card or check their results. The table below comprises of all the important events and their schedules for the ATMA 2018 May exam.
|Registration Starts||05 Mar 2018|
|Closing of payment||21 May 2018|
|Closing of registration||22 May 2018|
|Last date to reprint filled-in application form||22 May 2018|
Once, the candidate submits their application form successfully they will receive a login id on the email id mentioned by them in the registration form.
- Click Here to fill the Application Form for ATMA May 2018.
- Online FEE Payment
- Search PID or Password
Official Website: www.atmaaims.com.
How To Fill ATMA Registration Form
Candidates can register themselves online either by the step wise direct links mentioned below or they can visit the official website to register for the May session of ATMA 2018.
- Candidates should fill only their personal details such as their Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth inOnline-line Fee Payment form. (Important: You should write correct mail ID and date of Birth).
- Candidates will then have to click on the button that says “click here to register for ATMA”
- Once, the candidate has successfully registered for the exam they are advised to take two printouts of the filled-in Application (Registration Form). They will also receive an auto-generated mail on their registered email address which will have their login credentials i.e. username and password.
- By using her/his login credentials, he/she can print the filled in registration form or admit card or test result.
ATMA Application Form 2018: Fees and Mode of Payment
The application fee for ATMA registration form is Rs.1100/- + 18% GST i.e. Rs.1100+198=1298/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred and Ninety Eight only). Candidate will be able to make the payment of application fees online by filling his/her details like Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile No and Date of Birth in the Online Fee Payment form.There is only one option available to the candidates for making Payment, i.e., through debit/credit card (Payment Gateway).
Note: Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances.