ATMA Application Form 2021 – ATMA Registration process will be available as per schedule at the official website, atmaaims.com. Interested candidates required to fill the application form and submit the form in the online mode before the last date of ATMA 2021 Registration. Candidates seeking admission into Post-Graduate Management Programs like MBA, PGDM, MCA, MMS and have completed a graduation degree can apply for ATMA 2021 entrance exam. Applicants can check more details on ATMA 2021 Application Form, application fee and how to fill the form, from this page below.
ATMA Registration 2021
The ATMA 2021 Registration open 5 times in a year for the exams held on Dec, Feb, May, Jun, and Jul. The candidates have to register each time if they wish to appear for the exam, check the important dates related to ATMA 2021 application form May session from the table below :
|ATMA 2021||ATMA Feb 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||to be announced|
|Closing of registration||to be announced|
|Last date to print the filled-in application form||to be announced|
Apply Here: Candidates can fill the ATMA 2021 Application form at the official website – atmaaims.com.
ATMA 2021 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay the ATMA 2021 registration fee at the time of filling the online application form. This fee detail is as per last year. Given below application fee is to be paid on or before the due date :
- Rs 1298/- (inclusive of GST @ 18%)
Mode of Application Fee – Application Fee is to be paid in online mode through the given below ways:
- Credit card
- Debit Card
ATMA 2021 Image Specifications
Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the given below prescribed format only:
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||JPEG||20kb – 50kb||200 x 230 pixels (preferred)|
|Signature||JPEG||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels (preferred)|
How to do ATMA 2021 Registration and fill ATMA 2021 Application Form?
To fil the online application Form, candidates can follow the mentioned below steps:
Step 1: Register
- Go to the official website or click on the direct link provided on the page
- Then, register your self by providing the required details.
Step 2: Pay the Application Fee
- After registration, candidates have to pay the application fee,
- The registration process for ATMA 2021 starts with the payment of the Application Fee. The aspirants need to pay the application fee as given ways
Step 3: PID (Personal Identification Number)
- Once the aspirant is done with the application fee payment, he/she will receive a system generated Personal Identification Number (PID) on th(Click on the “Fetch Name” button to fetch the name from the Database)e registered email id and number.
- It is advised to the candidates to save the PID as it will be required in all future logins.
Step 4: Fill in Details in the ATMA 2021 Application Form
- Now the most important part of the registration process is to fill in the details in the application form.
- Before submitting the details, must the details entered as it will not be changed in the future.
Step 5 : Upload Images
- As soon as the candidates have completed the ATMA Application Form, they have to upload the scanned images for the same.
- Candidates must keep in mind that the images should be in the prescribed sizes and format.
- Once you submit the ATMA 2021 Registration Form, you will receive Login Password. The same is also sent to the candidate’s registered email id and mobile number.
- Lastly, take a print out of the completed application form for future references.
Details to be Filled in the ATMA 2021 Application Form
Candidates are required to provide the mentioned below details in the application from. Candidates must ensure that the, details provided them is must be correct and valid :
- Postal Address
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- State/ UT you belong to
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Educational Qualification
- Exact percentage obtained in SSC, HSC, Postgraduate/ Professional Degree, if applicable
- Post Qualification experience, if any
- You will also have to give at least 02 preferences for the test centre
- Choice of Institutes for reporting ATMA scores.
ATMA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the ATMA Registration 2021, candidates must ensure that they are fully eligible for the same. The application invite of the non-eligible candidates is not accepted by the University in any case.
- Should be an Indian citizen.
- Must have completed the graduation or appearing in the final year from the recognized University. The format of the completion should be 10+2+3.
- Must have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their graduation examination.
ATMA is the entrance examination which is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools every year. The AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) for MBA/MMS/MCA/PGDM was patterned after GMAT.Through this exam, candidates get admissions in the courses such as MBA, PGDM, MCA, and MMS. It is a national level examination and its validity is applicable in most of the colleges in India. This test is recognized by Ministry of HRD, Government of India and is conducted across all the states in India.
Association of Indian Management Schools
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) is an independent networking body of Business Schools across India. AIMS is one of the largest networking bodies of B-Schools in the world. Now it is having many top-class institutions like IIMs, ISB, ASCI, Xavier Institutions, Welingkar Institute of Management (WeSchool), NMIMS, ICFAI, MDI, S P Jain and many management departments of Universities as its members.
ATMA 2021 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Yes, any candidate with 50% marks in bachelor’s degree can appear for ATMA.
Ans. No, students who are planning to appear in ATMA must belong to a recognized University or Institute
Ans. Candidates will receive the message on their mobile number as well as email address regarding the confirmation of the payment.
Ans. As per the guidelines of the AIMS, the application fee is non-refundable in all cases.
Ans. No, the application fee is the same for all the categories.
If you have any confusion about the ATMA Application Form 2021, then let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.