ATMA Application Form 2019 – AIMS has released the ATMA Application Form for the ATMA Exam on July 28, 2019. The last date to apply for ATMA July 2019 is July 22, 2019. The candidates who have completed their graduation are eligible to apply for ATMA 2019. The application form filling and submission is to be completed in the online mode only at atmaaims.com. The application fee to apply for ATMA 2019 is Rs. 1298/-. Check more details on this page below on ATMA 2019 Registration.
ATMA Application Form 2019
The ATMA 2019 Registration open 5 times in a year for the exams held on Dec 2018, Feb 2019, May 2019, Jun 2019, and Jul 2019. The candidates have to register each time if they wish to appear for the exam, Check below important dates in this regards:
|Events||ATMA June 2019||ATMA July 2019|
|Registration Starts||26 May 2019||Started|
|Last date for fee payment||22 Jul 2019|
|Closing of registration||22 Jul 2019|
|Last date to print the filled-in application form||18 Jun 2019||23 Jul 2019|
Application Form: Click here to apply for ATMA July 2019.
Application Fee for ATMA May 2019
Candidates need to pay the ATMA 2019 registration fee through online mode only. The application fee for ATMA 2019 May exam is Rs 1298/- which has to be paid on or before the due date. The exam fee can be paid by using Credit card/ Debit Card only. Registration fee paid by Cash/ Cheque/ DD/ Net Banking is not accepted.
How to Fill the ATMA 2019 Application Form?
Below we have given step-by-step instructions through which the candidates can successfully apply for the entrance examination from the official website.
Step 1: Pay the Application Fee
- The registration process for ATMA 2019 starts with the payment of the Application Fee. The aspirants need to pay the application fee as given above.
- To pay the application fee, click on the direct link which will give on this page.
- On clicking the direct link you will be directed to the registration page for AIMS.
- Then, you have to provide all the necessary information, such as your Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- After entering all the information, click on the “Proceed for Payment” button.
Step 2: PID (Personal Identification Number)
- Once the aspirant is done with the application fee payment, he/she will receive a system generated Personal Identification Number (PID) on the registered email id and number.
- It is advised to the candidates to save the PID as it will be required in all the future logins.
Step 3: Fill in Details in the ATMA 2019 Application Form
- Now the most important part of the registration process is to fill in the details in the application form.
In the ATMA 2019 Application Form, candidates have to provide the following details:
- Personal ID code
- Name (Click on the “Fetch Name” button to fetch the name from the Database)
- Postal Address
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- State/ UT you belong to
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Educational Qualification
- Exact percentage obtained in SSC, HSC, Postgraduate/ Professional Degree, if applicable
- Post Qualification experience, if any
- You will also have to give at least 02 preferences for the test centre
- Choice of Institutes for reporting ATMA scores.
Upload Images in the ATMA Application Form 2019
As soon as the candidates have completed the ATMA Application Form, they have to upload the scanned images for the same. Candidates must keep in mind that the images should be in the prescribed sizes and format.
- Click on the “Click Here to register for ATMA exam” button to submit the registration form.
- Once you submit the ATMA 2019 Registration Form, you will receive Login Password. The same is also sent to the candidate’s registered email id and mobile number.
- Lastly, take a print out of the completed application form for future references.
Candidates must ensure that they upload the required images according to the prescribed sizes and format. No image in any other format will be accepted by the University.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||JPEG||20kb – 50kb||200 x 230 pixels (preferred)|
|Signature||JPEG||10kb – 20kb||140 x 160 pixels (preferred)|
Before applying for the ATMA Registration 2019, candidates must ensure that they are fully eligible for the same. The application invite of the non-eligible candidates is not accepted by the University in any case.
- Should be an Indian citizen.
- Must have completed the graduation or appearing in the final year from the recognized University. The format of the completion should be 10+2+3.
- Must have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their graduation examination.
ATMA 2019 Admit Card
After filling the ATMA 2019 application form, candidates can download their admit card from the official website. To download the ATMA 2019 Admit Card, candidates have to log in to the candidate portal by filling the asked credentials diligently. In the allotted hall ticket, candidates can see the information such as exam date, exam time, test centre, important instructions to be kept in mind while writing the answer sheet and many more.
ATMA is the entrance examination which is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools every year. Through this exam, candidates get admissions in the courses such as MBA, PGDM, MCA, and MMS. The ATMA exam for the 2019 session is scheduled to be held on May 19, 2019. It is a national level examination and its validity is applicable in most of the colleges in India. This test is recognized by Ministry of HRD, Government of India and is conducted across all the states in India.
ATMA 2019 Application Form FAQs
Q: Can a CA student appear for ATMA?
A: Yes, any candidate with 50% marks in bachelor’s degree can appear for ATMA.
Q: Is it possible that a student from an unrecognized University can appear in ATMA?
A: No, students who are planning to appear in ATMA must belong to a recognized University or Institute.
Q: How can I check that my payment is done for ATMA?
A: Candidates will receive the message on their mobile number as well as email address regarding the confirmation of the payment.
Q: I have filled the ATMA Application Form but due to some reasons, I don’t want to appear. How can I get the refund?
A: As per the guidelines of the AIMS, the application fee is non-refundable in all the cases.
Q: Is the application fee differs according to the category?
A: No, the application fee is the same for all and that is Rs 1298/-.
If you have any confusion about the ATMA Application Form 2019, then let us know in the comment section below.