CLAT 2019 Application Form – NLU Odisha has started the online registration for CLAT 2019. The aspirants who wish to appear for the exam must submit the CLAT Application Form 2019 before March 31, 2019. The exam is scheduled to be held on May 12, 2019. At the time of registration, the aspirants had to provide their valid Email ID and Mobile Number. Keep the necessary documents such as your Class 10th certificate, Class 12th mark sheet, scanned images, etc ready at the time of filling in details in the CLAT Application Form. NLU, Odisha has specified category specific, non-refundable CLAT 2019 application fee which needs to be paid in online mode only. To know more about CLAT 2019 Application Form, keep reading!
CLAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to fill the CLAT 2019 application form to mark their stamp for the admission procedure to LAW institutes around the country. CLAT 2019 will be conducted in offline mode on May 12, 2019, 3:00 pm onwards. The expected dates for CLAT 2019 Application Form are provided below.
|CLAT 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Commencement of CLAT 2019 Registration||13 Jan 2019|
|Last Date of payment through Challan||Last week of Feb 2019|
|Last date for registration/final submission of application||31 Mar 2019|
|Last date of Online Fee Payment||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Last date for printing/downloading application||Second week of May 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to register for CLAT 2019
How to Fill the CLAT 2019 Application Form?
The candidate needs to follow the procedure for filling up the Application Form for CLAT-2019, for the reference of the candidates stepwise procedure is provided here below. Candidates will first need to register themselves from the official website and then they will be able to fill the form and fee for the same. A candidate need not send a copy of their filled in CLAT 2019 online application to the Consortium.
- Register: Applicant must have a valid e-mail id and a mobile number. To register an application, the candidate will need to choose “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Email-id and Mobile number. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system. An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent.
- Filling of the Online Application Form: Candidate must use this Provisional Registration Number and Password to log in to fill the Online Application. The online application form will contain details regarding the candidate such as Programme applying for, UG/PG Category, Gender, Nationality, University Category, Exam City Preference, Personal Details, Educational Qualifications, Preference of NLUs etc.
- Photograph and Signature: After filling the application form candidate will have to upload the photograph and signature. Note the specification from below.
|Documents To be Uploaded||Dimensions||Size|
|Photograph||200 x 230||20 KB – 50 KB|
|Signature||140 x 60||10 KB – 20 KB|
4. Check the Application: After completing the filling up of application form the candidate should check the application form and read all the details filled before submission, as once the application is submitted it cannot be edited.
5. Payment of Fee: The Candidate now needs to pay the application fees. The application fees would be paid through two modes i.e. through bank challan and the through online mode of payment via credit/debit card or through internet banking.
6. Confirmation of Application: After the application form is submitted successfully the candidate would receive a confirmation mail to the registered email id and SMS to the registered mobile number.
Note that, there is no CLAT 2019 Application form correction window facility available to the applicants. So, it is advised to fill the applications with extreme care and preview your forms, before submission.
CLAT 2019 Application Fees
A candidate’s CLAT 2019 application will not be considered to be successfully submitted if not submitted the requisite amount of application fee. CLAT 2019 registration fee payment can only be made in online mode. It is a non-refundable amount, along with which a candidate will be required to pay additional bank transaction charges. The Consortium advises a candidate to make a note of the transaction ID and the e-receipt of the payment made.
CLAT 2019 Application Fee –
- Rs. 3500/- for SC/ST
- Rs. 4000/- for General, OBC, PWD/SAP
Mode of Payment – Online. (Any of the available payment gateways)
Documents To Be Needed For CLAT 2019 Application Form
These documents should be original and as per the guidelines, mentioned in the CLAT 2019 information brochure. At the time of applying online, a candidate is advised to be ready with a list of documents, that needs to be uploaded. And all those documents should be uploaded in only PDF file format.
- Passport Size Photograph – Should be recent and taken in white background.
- Candidate’s Signature
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate ( if applied under state quota)
- Relevant Certificates, if falling under BPL category or NRI quota or PWD category.
CLAT 2019 Admit Card
On the basis of the information provided on CLAT 2019 applications, the Consortium shall release the CLAT 2019 Admit card. It will be issued over the applicant’s login, once the authority receives all the online applications. The exact admit card release date has not yet been announced. As soon as it is being made available, we will provide you with the same! As the identity of a candidate will be verified on the basis of the details provided over the CLAT 2019 admit card, it becomes necessary for every applicant to carry it on the day of the exam.
Official Website: clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in