AP EAMCET Sample Question Paper- AP EAMCET is a state level Entrance Examination which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University, Kakinada on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Candidates can check the AP EAMCET Sample Papers to have an idea of the actual question paper. The last year’s sample papers will help the candidates to know the nature, type, and pattern of the questions that will be asked in the exam.
EAMCET Sample Question Paper
Candidates are advised to practice as many AP EAMCET sample papers as they can. This will help them increase their speed and efficiency working simultaneously on their time management skills during their AP EAMCET exam preparation.
Sample Questions Set I – Engineering
Questions of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Sample Questions Set I – Agriculture and Medical
Questions of Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry
Importance of Question Paper
while preparing for any examination have the previous years question paper is a boon for candidates. With the help of this question paper, candiadtes can know the type of questions that are asked in a particular examination. Also, it lets you understand the difficulty level of the examination and brings you to ease. Having the question paper lets you understand the pattern of examination and trust the same in a better way. Solving similar questions or solving more of previous year questions enhances your chance of Scoring better in the examination.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
The pattern of examination helps a candidate prepare in a better way. Therefore we have provided below every detail regarding the AP EAMCET pattern.
- Duration of the Exam– 03 hours
- Number of Questions– 160pat
- Type of questions- Objective Type MCQ
- Marking Scheme- 1 mark for each correct question, There shall be no negative marking
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total|
|Agriculture and Medical Stream||Physics||40||160|
Tips To Prepare for an exam
Whenever we want to do something good we get nervous and often end up doing some kind of mistake es but when we have prepared well for that thing there are very fewer chances of mistakes. Same is the case while preparing for any examination. Here are five tips you need to follow in order to avoid such mistakes and practice well:
- Practice is the key: How much knowledge doesn’t matter when you have not practiced enough, so practice every day.
- Do not get stuck: Especially in mathematics and physics we are often stuck on a question and there we go wrong. If you are not able to solve a question then leave it for that time and move on to the next.
- learn the formulas: Now, in the case of physics, mathematics or even chemistry we have lots and lots of formula. You need to note these formulae down and paste it somewhere so that you can read it whenever you pass by. This will help you remember the formulas forever.
- Do not Study till late night: It is never suggested to study the whole night that won’t help you.
- Do not panic: When the exams are near we often start to panic, this can harm you and your hard work. Stay calm and keep practicing!