AP EAMCET 2020 Sample Question Paper- Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University conducts the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP EAMCET is conducted for admission to Medical, Agriculture and Engineering courses. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AP EAMCET 2020 on the official site i.e.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. Candidates must practice the AP EAMCET 2020 sample question paper as it helps them in understanding the pattern and type of questions. For more information regarding AP EAMCET, 2020 Sample Paper candidates can check this page below.
AP EAMCET 2020 Sample Question Paper
All the aspiring candidates of AP EAMCET 2020 are suggested to practice at least two AP EAMCET 2020 sample paper daily as it can help them understand the examination pattern and also the type of the questions. It shall also increase the speed of the candidates and also their understanding of all the sections of the question paper. Candidates who solve 2 to 3 sample question paper for AP EAMCET 2020 daily shall feel familiar to the questions at the time of the AP EAMCET 2020 examination.
Candidates can check the previous year AP EAMCET sample question paper below.
Sample Questions Set I – Engineering
Questions of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Sample Questions Set I – Agriculture and Medical
Questions of Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry
AP EAMCET 2020 Mock Test
Candidates can prepare for all the sections of AP EAMCET 2020 individually. We have made the streamwise and section-wise mock tests for all the aspiring candidates of AP EAMCET 2020. The AP EAMCET 2020 mock test is available free of cost for the candidates. Interested candidates can check for the link of AP EAMCET 2020 mock test in the table given below.
|AP EAMCET 2020||Mock Test||Time|
|Engineering||Practice Here||3 hrs|
|Agriculture/Medical||Practice Here||3 hrs|
|Physics||Practice Here||40 mins|
|Chemistry||Practice Here||40 mins|
|Maths||Practice Here||40 mins|
|Zoology||Practice Here||40 mins|
|Botany||Practice Here||40 mins|
Importance of Previous Year AP EAMCET Question Paper
If candidates are preparing for AP EAMCET 2020 then they can also prepare with the help of the previous year question papers. It is the best guide for the candidates which makes them understand the level of the test and also the pattern which is used by the authorities for several years. It makes the preparation of the candidates stronger and the candidates can feel confident for the upcoming AP EAMCET examination.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for AP EAMCET 2020 below.
- Language: The language of the paper will be English, Telugu and Urdu (as per the candidate’s preference)
- Exam Type: AP EAMCET 2020 will be a Computer Based Test
- Number of Questions: There shall be a total of 160 questions in AP EAMCET 2020.
- Type of Questions: All the questions of AP EAMCET 2020 will be MCQ format.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 1 mark for each correct answer and there is no negative marking for wrong or unattempted questions.
- Sections: There will be 3 sections Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics as per the choice of the candidates.
The section-wise distribution of marks for AP EAMCET 2020 is given in the table below.
Tips To Prepare for an exam
Whenever we want to do something good we get nervous and often end up doing some kind of mistake es but when we have prepared well for that thing there are very fewer chances of mistakes. The same is the case while preparing for any examination. Here are five tips you need to follow to avoid such mistakes and practice well:
- Practice is the key: How much knowledge doesn’t matter when you have not practiced enough, so practice every day.
- Do not get stuck: Especially in mathematics and physics we are often stuck on a question and there we go wrong. If you are not able to solve a question then leave it for that time and move on to the next.
- learn the formulas: Now, in the case of physics, mathematics or even chemistry we have lots and lots of formula. You need to note these formulae down and paste it somewhere so that you can read it whenever you pass by. This will help you remember the formulas forever.
- Do not Study till late night: It is never suggested to study the whole night that won’t help you.
- Do not panic: When the exams are near we often start to panic, this can harm you and your hard work. Stay calm and keep practicing!
About AP EAMCET 2020
AP EAMCET is conducted by JNTU for admission to medical, agriculture and engineering courses. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for admission to AP EAMCET 2020 from the official site. Candidates can appear for the test as per the given schedule and after that JNTU releases, the rank card for all the appeared candidates. Then the qualified candidates are required to appear for the counseling round along with all the required documents, the seat allotment shall be done at the time of AP EAMCET 2020 counseling.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada was first established in the year 2008. It was founded as a Government College of Engineering. The campus of JNTU is spread over 110 acres. JNTU Kakinada became a part of JNTU, Hyderabad in the year 1972 and transformed into a full-fledged State Government funded University in 2008. The university is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of their University Grants Commission (UGC) with an “A” grade. JNTU Kakinada is famous for its EAMCET entrance test in which over 250,000 students appear every year for around 600 seats in its undergraduate engineering courses.
Official Website: www.apeamcet.nic.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.