JNUEE 2020 Answer Key – NTA releases official JNUEE Answer Key 2020 on ntajnu.nic.in. The candidates can check it from the link below, by entering application number and password. Candidates can use answer key of JNUEE 2020 to estimate score in the exam. To do so, cross check answers and add 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 marks as per the marking scheme of your subject question paper. As there is no negative marking, deduct no marks for an incorrect response. The question paper for JNUEE 2020 is also available below. Know more details on JNUEE 2020 Answer Key from this page.
JNUEE 2020 Answer Key
JNUEE 2020 Answer key is used to estimate a candidate’s score, before the result declaration date. Candidates can keep a track of JNUEE 2020 answer key related events from the table below.
|JNUEE 2020 Answer Key||Important Dates|
|JNUEE 2020 exam date||3rd week of May 2020|
|JNUEE 2020 Unofficial answer key release date||Soon after the exam is over|
|JNUEE 2020 Official answer key release date||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Challenge JNUEE 2020 Official answer key||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Result Declaration for JNUEE 2020 for MPhil and Phd||1st week of Jun 2020|
|JNUEE 2020 result date for other courses||To Be Announced|
JNUEE 2020 Answer Key: The candidates can download the JNUEE 2020 Answer key at ntajnu.nic.in.
How To Use JNUEE 2020 Answer Key?
Just downloading the answer key and the response sheet won’t do the job! A candidate needs to know the marking scheme to estimate their JNUEE 2020 scores. Candidates can follow these steps to know how to use the JNUEE 2020 Answer key.
- Start by downloading the JNUEE 2020 Answer key and response sheet, from the direct link provided below.
- Put a cross mark in front of every wrong answer and a tick mark in front of every correct answer.
- For every correct answer, a candidate awarded 1, 2, 3 or 4 marks depending on the marks weightage of the course entrance.
- Also, candidates must note that no negative marking scheme is applicable to this entrance exam.
- Sum up accordingly and Viola! you have successfully calculated JNUEE 2020 score.
How to Download JNUEE 2020 Answer Key?
To follow the above procedure, a candidate needs to first download the JNUEE 2020 Answer key. And, a candidate can do so by following the steps, provided below.
Step 1 – Start by visiting the official website or directly click on the link provided below the table.
Step 2 – Over the page you will get redirected to, you will find the option to “Download Answer Key”. Click that.
Step 3 – You will be next asked to login with your Application Number and password/date of birth. Click the “Submit” button to proceed.
Step 4 – Select the “Display of Question Paper and Responses” option. Your JNUEE 2020 Question Paper and Response Sheet will open.
Step 5 – Download it and start crosschecking it.
How To Challenge JNUEE 2020 Answer Key?
National Testing Agency provide its applicants with the facility to challenge the released JNUEE 2020 Answer key. This facility can only be availed in online mode and over its official website and tentatively, for a period of 3 days. For every question, that a candidate wants to challenge he/she needs to pay Rs. 1000 in online mode. Additional charges might be applicable as well. Taking in account the challenges received, NTA releases a fresh JNUEE 2020 Answer key which cannot be challenged further and needs to be treated as the final one.
- As and when the link gets activated, candidates can start challenging by clicking the direct link provided below the table.
- From the main page, a candidate will find “Challenge/s regarding Answer Key” button. Click that.
- You will be next redirected to the login page where you need to enter your application number, password/date of birth.
- From the dashboard, click on the “Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’ button.
- You will then find details like paper name, question id, correct option, and ID options claimed for objection, appearing on the device’s screen.
- Select the question ID check boxes that you wish to challenge. And click “Save your claim” option to proceed.
- Over the next page, you will find a preview of all the question IDs, that you have challenged. You need to upload supporting documents by clicking “Choose File” option.
- Again click “Save your claim” option and finally, make payment of the challenge fee.
JNUEE 2020 Result
National Testing Agency takes the final JNUEE 2020 Answer key into consideration at the time of result preparation. It will release the JNUEE 2020 Result in the form of individual scorecard and merit list on its official website, ntajnu.nic.in. For M.Phil and Ph.D. Candidates need to login with their Application number and password/date of birth. For the JNUEE 2020 conducted in multiple session, NTA releases NTA score/percentile score to reduce the unfairness in result declaration, arising due to different degrees of difficulty across different sessions. Other than the NTA score, a candidate will also find their individual section wise and overall raw scores for JNUEE 2020 over the issued scorecard.
Jawarharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 2020 is conducted for admission to JNU. Earlier, the University was itself responsible for conducting this All India Level exam but this year, onward NTA has taken up the responsibility of conducting it. Generally, once the result has been declared for M,Phil and Ph.D. candidates, additional viva voce and final merit list is prepared for selection. 70% of weightage for CBT score and 30% weightage for Viva are considered. Further, on this basis a candidate is called for counselling round to clear all the admission formalities.
JNUEE 2020 Answer Key Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can calculate their rough scores of JNUEE 2020 on the basis of the Marking Scheme and the Answer key.
Ans : Candidates can use the JNUEE 2020 Answer key for calculation of the rough marks and to challenge the answer key in case of any discrepancy.
Ans : Candidates can challenge the JNUEE 2020 Answer sheet on the official website as per the schedule.
Ans : The fee to challenge the JNUEE 2020 Answer key is Rs. 1000 for each question to be challenged.
Ans : There is no provision for challenging the final Answer Key
Ans : A response sheet is the Answer sheet of the candidates. NTA releases the Response sheet of the candidates to maintain the transparency of the examination process. The Response sheet is displayed on the official website only for a short duration of time as per last year’s information brochure.
Ans : Candidates can get the JNUEE 2020 Answer key by login with their Application Number and password.