|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Jawaharlal Nehru University conducts Entrance Examination on an annual basis. JNUEE serves to test candidates in a uniform manner and determine merit for admission. Previous year question papers of JNUEE are available on official website jnu.ac.in. and we have also provided previous year question papers here for a reference and better preparation.Candidates preparing for JNUEE entrance exam can make use of past year papers to prepare. Here are JNUEE 2014 question papers, JNUEE 2015 question papers, JNUEE 2016 question papers and JNUEE 2017 question papers.
JNUEE Previous Year Question Papers
- JNUEE Question Papers 2017
- JNUEE Question Papers 2016
- JNUEE Question Papers 2015
- JNUEE Question Papers 2014
Why to use past year papers for preparation?
When you look at previous year question papers of JNU Entrance Exam, you immediately know of things such as (i) Exam pattern (ii) Duration (iii) Types of questions (iv) Difficulty level (v) Syllabus. For qualifying any exam, a thorough knowledge of these things is very important.
Best practices for using JNUEE question papers
Here are a few things to keep in mind while solving or using past year papers of Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination.
- First of all, start attempting papers after you have covered a major part of syllabus.
- Another thing is that you should sit in a simulated test environment. Be in a quiet secluded place and have only exam day essentials like pen and paper. It is advisable to have few rough sheets.
- Set alarm clock for time equal to exam duration time. Now start solving JNUEE question paper.
- As soon as duration gets over, stop solving paper and see how many questions you did.
Once you solve a JNUEE previous year paper, now work upon speed and accuracy. Solve more papers and also JNUEE sample papers. Teachers and toppers always say that for entrance exams, practice is what guarantees success in exam.