KEAM 2019 Application Form will be released by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). The Application Form will be available in the month of February 2019. The candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria before applying. The candidates will be able to get admission in various professional courses such as Engineering, Architecture, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary, and Fisheries.
The candidates will have to first register themselves. Then they will have to upload the images and the required details. Then they will have to pay the application fee and will have to submit the form. After submitting the form, the candidates will have to take the printout of the application form. They will have to send the application form along with the specified documents to Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). The candidates can get the detailed information regarding the application form from this page.
KEAM 2019 Application Form
KEAM 2019 Application Form will have to be filled online. The candidates are advised to check the important dates related to KEAM 2019 Application Form by the table given below.
|KEAM 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Application Form||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||4th week of Feb 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Printout of Application Form with Documents||4th week of Feb 2019|
|KEAM 2019 Exam Date||3rd week of Apr 2019|
Apply Online: The candidates will be able to fill the KEAT 2019 Application Form from the official website: www.cee.kerala.gov.in
KEAM 2019 Application Fee
The candidates can check the application Fee from below.
- For the candidates, belonging to General Category will have to pay Rs. 700/- and the candidates belonging to SC category will have to pay Rs. 300/-(if a candidate has opted for Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/both courses ).
- For the candidates, belonging to General Category will have to pay Rs. 500/- and the candidates belonging to SC category will have to pay Rs. 200/-(if a candidate have opted for Architecture only/
Medical & Allied only/both courses ).
- For the candidates, belonging to General Category will have to pay Rs. 900/- and the candidates belonging to SC category will have to pay Rs. 400/-(if a candidate has opted for all the courses mentioned above in two points).
Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee in two modes given below.
- Through E-Challan.
How to Apply for KEAM 2019
The candidates who are willing to get admission in the professional courses offered by CEE will be able to fill the form by following the instructions given below.
Step-1 Registration: The first step to apply for KEAM 2019 is the registration process. The candidates will have to do the registration by entering the details given below.
- Name of Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Access Code
After filling the details, the candidates will have to click “Register” button. The candidates will get the application number to further login.
Step-2 Upload Images: After the registration, the candidates will have to upload the images such as Photograph and Signature in the specified format. The candidates can check the format for the images from the table given below.
|Photograph||JPG / JPEG|
|Signature||JPG / JPEG|
Step-3 Fill Details: After uploading the images, the candidates will have to fill the details like:
- Exam Centre for Engineering/Pharmacy Courses
- Aadhar Number’
- Details of Parents
- Permanent Address
- Communication ASddress
- Qualifying Exam Details
- Have you applied for KEAM previous years
- Community Claimed for Eligible Reservation
- Details of Income Certificate
- Special Reservation
- Select Claim for Special Reservation Quota, if any
- Do you claim reservation for Person with Disabilities (PD)?
After filling the above details the candidates will have to click on “Final Submit” button.
Fee Payment: Now the candidates will have to pay the above-mentioned application fee. The application fee will be paid according to the category. The fee can be paid by Debit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or E-Challan.
Take the printout of Application Form: The candidates will need to take the printout of the application form. The link for printing the form will be available on the home page named as ‘Print Application’ and it will be available only on successful completion of the payment process.
Send the Application Form: Now the candidates will have to send the application form along with the specified documents to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations before the last date specified for receipt of application. The candidates will have to attach an Address Slip along with the application form.
Instructions to be Followed After Taking the Printout
After taking the printout of the application form, the candidates are advised to follow the instructions given below.
- Paste a passport size photograph of 3.5 x 4.5 cm size and attest the documents by a Government Gazetted Officer or the Head of the Institution where you have last studied.
- The candidates will have to attach the self-attested copy of Birth Certificate / SSLC / relevant page of Passport as a proof of Nativity.
- Attach original community / Non-creamy layer Certificate as applicable if you have claimed any reservation.
- Attach original Income certificate obtained from the Village Officer if you have mentioned the income on the application form.
- If you have claimed for special reservation / Person with Disability / Inter-caste then attach the relevant proof.
- If you have claimed that you have studied Sanskrit at 12th level and opted Medical course then attach Mark list or Course certificate showing the second language as Sanskrit as a proof.
Documents to be Sent with Application Form
The candidates will have to send the application form along with the specified documents. The list of the documents is given below.
- The candidates will have to send the first page of Printout of Application with photograph pasted attested by a Government Gazetted Officer/Head of Institution.
- Proof of Nativity.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Course Certificate in Original or Self Attested copy of Mark list.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Proof of Special Reservation.
- If it is required then the candidates will have to send some other documents.