KEAM 2019 Application Form was released on February 03, 2019. Application form correction window is available until March 07, 2019. The KEAM 2019 Registration is open for those candidates who wish to take admission in courses such as Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, etc. KEAM Application Form is released by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). The application fee for KEAM 2019 is Rs. 700 for General category and Rs. 300 in case of SC category for Engineering / B.Pharm / both. The application fee for applying for Architecture / Medical & Allied / both is Rs. 500 for General category and Rs. 200 for SC category. KEAM 2019 Form is released by online mode only. No offline form is available to the candidates. Check here complete details on KEAM 2019 Application Form.
KEAM 2019 Application Form
KEAM 2019 Application Form is to be filled online mode only. The candidates can check the important dates related to KEAM 2019 Application Form by the table given below.
|KEAM 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Application Form||03 Feb 2019|
|Last Date to submit the KEAM 2019 Application Form|
|Application form correction window||04 Mar – 07 Mar 2019 (5 PM)|
|Last Date to Upload documents||31 Mar 2019|
|KEAM 2019 Exam Date||02 May 2019 (Paper I)
03 May 2019 (Paper II)
|Application form for Architecture and Medical Allied courses for NEET and NATA candidates||13 May – 20 May 2019|
- Candidate Login.
- Click Here to fill the new Application form for Architecture and Medical Allied courses, for candidates who appeared for NATA 2019 and NEET 2019.
- Click Here to fill KEAM 2019 Application Form
- Click Here for Forget Application Number.
- Click Here for Forget Password.
- Click Here for Reasons for rejecting Application
- Click Here for Facilitation Centres
- Click Here for List of Post Offices for Payment of Application Fee using e-Challan.
KEAM 2019 Applications for Medical and Architecture
Application facility has been provided by CEE For Medical & allied courses, only those who have appeared in NEET-UG 2019 conducted by NTA and for Architecture courses, those who have qualified in NATA conducted by Council of Architecture will be considered. Also, this application facility has been made available for the addition of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) course to those candidates who have not opted for Pharmacy course in the already submitted application but appeared in Paper-I of the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination 2019. Candidates who had already appeared for KEAM 2019 need not fill the application form again, they only need to login and choose the desired programme. Candidates can log in and register as new users using the KEAM 2019 Web portal. Candidates can check the official notice using the frame provided below.
KEAM 2019 Application Form Correction
CEE Kerala has opened an application form correction window for candidates to edit their details wrongly mentioned at the time of filling the application form. Candidates are able to correct the form until March 07, 2019 (5:00 PM). Only the email id, exam center, and mobile no. can be edited using this correction window. Candidates can also add any programme which they hadn’t checked while filling the application form earlier. However to add any programme offered (Engineering or Architecture or Medical) candidates would have to pay the requisite fee decided earlier by the CEE. Candidates can check the official notification regarding the Application form correction from the below-provided link.
- Click here to check the official notification regarding Application Form Correction window.
KEAM 2019 Application Fee
To submit the KEAM 2019 Application Form, the aspirants have to pay the following amount of the Application Fee.
|Engineering only / B.Pharm only / both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300|
|Architecture only / Medical & Allied only / both courses||Rs. 500||Rs. 200|
|All courses||Rs. 900||Rs. 400|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the above-given application fee by either of the following modes:
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- E Challan
Documents Required to Fill KEAM 2019 Application Form
There is a list of documents a candidate required at the time of filling in details in the KEAM Application Form. It is advised that the candidates should keep these documents handy so as they provide only correct information in the Form.
- Birth Certificate
- A valid Email ID
- An active Mobile Number
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Scanned image of candidate’s photograph
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature
How to Fill the KEAM 2019 Application Form?
The candidates can successfully apply for KEAM 2019 by following the step-by-step instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the direct link given above to register for KEAM 2019.
- Read all the instructions very carefully, then tick on the declaration check box and then proceed to register for the exam.
- Next, the aspirants need to register online by entering the following details:
- Name – Enter your name as in the Class 10th certificate. Initial should come at the end of the name.
- Date of Birth – Provide your DOB
- Mobile Number – Enter your own Mobile number or parents. Do not add prefix 0 or +91
- Confirm Mobile Number – Enter the mobile number as mentioned before
- Email ID – Enter your own Email ID/ Parent’s. Do not add ant other persons email id.
- Password – The password should be of minimum 8 characters. It should be a combination of alphabets, numerical, and special characters (%, &, *, etc)
- After entering the above-mentioned details, click on the “Register” button.
- In the next screen, you have to confirm that the registration details provided by you are correct. If you need to edit any detail in the Registration form, click on the “Edit” button or else click on the “Confirm” button.
- After clicking the Confirm button, the candidates will get their Application Number. Keep it safe as will be required for future login.
- Click on “Proceed to fill Application” button to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Fill in Details in KEAM 2019 Application Form
- In the next screen, click on the “Step 2: Fill application form” button and proceed to fill in details.
- Now, firstly you have to provide Course Details. You need to select the Course for which you wish to apply for.
- You can select more than one course in KEAM Application Form
- Then you need to select the Examination Centre of Engineering / Pharmacy Courses from the drop-down menu. Remember that you cannot change the exam center at a later stage.
- If you have selected medical course, then you need to provide your NEET UG 2019 Application Number.
- Finally, click on the “Save & Proceed” button.
- Gender – Choose your gender
- Nationality – Select your Nationality from the drop-down
- Nativity – Select your Nativity from the drop-down menu
- Aadhaar Number – If you have an Aadhaar Card then enter its relevant number or else leave it blank.
- Name of Father
- Name of Mother
- Native District of Father – Select it from the drop-down menu
- Native District of Mother – Select it from the drop-down menu
Click on the “Save & Proceed” button to submit the Basic details.
- Here you will have to write your Complete home address
- Choose your State and District
- Click on the “Save and Proceed” button to go to the next screen.
- Choose your Qualifying Examination (QE)
- Status of QE
- Select the Board of Study in Plus Two or Equivalent
- Choose Yes/ No whether you have studied Sanskrit at Plus two level
- Have you applied for KEAM previous years/ If you have then select the numbers from the drop-down menu
Click on the “Save & Proceed” button to go the next step.
Communal Reservation Details
This section is available for only those candidates who have selected ‘Indian’ as Nationality and ‘Keralite’ as Nativity in ‘Basic Details’ section. Press ‘Save & Proceed’ to continue
This section is available only for the Candidates who selected ‘Keralite’ as Nativity in ‘Basic Details’ section.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
- The next step for the candidates is to pay the Application fee.
- Choose the mode of fee payment.
- If you choose the Online Payment, pay the required amount of the Application Fee. On successful payment of the fee, you will return to CEE Payment Confirmation Page that shows ‘Transaction Successful‘ with a reference number.
- If you want to pay the Application Fee by E-challan, take a print out of the E-Challan should be handed over to the Post Office along with the cash. Then the Post Office Official will make necessary entries both in their Online Portal and e-Challan. The e-Challan must be collected back from the Post Office Official. It must be ensured that the Official has recorded the Payment ID pertaining to the payment on the Candidate’s Copy of the e-Challan and put the Office Stamp and his/her initials at the designated places on the counterfoil.
Step 5: Take the printout of Application Form: The last and final step of the KEAM Application process is to take a print out of completed form.
Images to be Uploaded in KEAM 2019 Form
After the registration, the candidates will have to upload the images such as Photograph and Signature in the specified format. The candidates can check the format for the images from the table given below.
|Photograph||JPG / JPEG|
|Signature||JPG / JPEG|
KEAM 2019 Admit Card
All those candidates who successfully apply for KEAM 2019 will be provided with the Admit card to take the examination. Kerala CEE release the KEAM 2019 admit card at least 02 weeks prior to the examinations. Candidates will have to download the admit card from the official website only no candidate will receive the admit card by post under any circumstances. The admit card is a must to be carried to the examination center without which candidates will not be allowed to take the examination.