KEAM 2019 Question Paper – Kerala Engineering, Architecture Medical (KEAM) 2019 exam is on May 02 and 03, 2019. Once the exam is over, Kerala CEE releases KEAM 2019 Question Paper for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KEAM 2019) is a pen-paper based test. The question paper for KEAM 2019 contains multiple-choice questions (MCQs). There will be given 5 options for each question and only on the answer will be correct. The candidates will have to give the answer in the OMR sheet. Check more details about KEAM 2019 Question Paper from this page.
KEAM 2019 Question Paper, Answer Key and Solution
The question paper for KEAM 2019 is released by Coaching Institutes and unofficial sources. You can use the question paper and the KEAM 2019 Answer Key to estimate your score in the exam.
|KEAM 2019||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Physics and Chemistry||Click Here||Click Here|
|Mathematics||Click Here||Click Here|
How to Download KEAM 2019 Question Paper and Answer Key?
Questions paper and Answer key will be available for KEAM 2019 once the exam is over. Students can download the question paper and answer key for KEAM 2019 by simply following the instructions as below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page.
Step 2: Select the question paper and answer key of the relevant year.
Step 3: The question paper and answer key will be available in the pdf format.
Step 4: Download the pdf and start cross-checking your answers.
Exam pattern of KEAM 2019
- Type: Multiple choice exam. There are 5 options for each question and only on the answer is correct.
- Mode: Offline, the candidates have to give the answer in the OMR sheet.
- Marking Scheme: There are 4 marks for each correct answer and deduction of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- Time: The time duration for each Paper is 150 mins.
|The Paper||Subject||Number of questions||Max Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||120||480|
KEAM 2019 Answer Key
Along with the KEAM Question Paper, the exam conducting body also releases the KEAM 2019 Answer Key. It is released online at its official website. Candidates should use the KEAM Question paper and answer key to cross-check their answers and calculate their probable score.
How to Calculate Marks Using KEAM Answer key 2019?
To calculate marks using the KEAM Answer Key by following the steps as provided below:
- Firstly, download the KEAM 2019 Answer Key and Question Paper
- Next, the candidates need to cross-check their answers with that given in the Answer Key.
- For a correct answer, you have to add 04 marks
- Since there is negative marking, 01 mark is deducted for an incorrect answer.
- Furthermore, if you have marked more than one option for a question, even if one the option happens to be correct, you cannot add marks for it.
About KEAM 2019
The full form of KEAM is Karnataka Engineering Agriculture Medical entrance exam. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). It is the gateway for admission in various specializations of engineering, pharmacy, medical, forestry, agriculture, and many other courses. Though for admission in the Medical course, a candidate must qualify the NEET exam, and for architecture courses, candidates must pass the NATA entrance exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.