KEAM 2019 Result – CEE Kerala has released KEAM 2019 Rank List today, on June 10, 2019. It has been released online, on cee.kerala.gov.in login. The KEAM Result 2019 has already been announced on May 21, 2019. The candidates selected as per the rank list of KEAM will be called for Centralised Allotment Process (CAP). Check more details on KEAM 2019 Result and Rank List from this page.
KEAM 2019 Result
After the result, the candidates need to enter their class 12 marks for the merit list preparation. CEE prepares the merit list by giving 50% weightage to both the class 12 marks and the KEAM 2019 marks. Check the important dates regarding the release of KEAM 2019 Result and merit list:
|KEAM 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|KEAM 2019 Exam Date|
|Declaration of Result|
|Submission of Plus two Marks||22 May – 28 May 2019|
|Publication of Rank list||10 Jun 2019|
- Click Here to check KEAM 2019 Rank list for Medical.
- Click Here to check KEAM 2019 Rank List for Engineering.
- Click Here to check KEAM 2019 Rank List for Architecture.
Result: Click Here to check KEAM 2019 score from the login.
Plus Two Marks Submission
Candidates are required to submit the marks using the candidate login on the official web portal of CEE Kerala. With the help of these marks uploaded by the candidates, KEAM 2019 rank list will be prepared. Candidates need to submit the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Plus two Marks: Click Here to login and submit Plus two marks.
KEAM 2019 Rank List
After the KEAM 2019 result is announced, the exam conducting body publishes the rank list for Engineering and Pharmacy. It is published for only those candidates who qualified KEAM 2019 and submitted/verified the marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination (Plus Two or equivalent). KEAM 2019 Rank List is published by online mode only.
- Click here to check the rank list for State Engineering.
- Click here to check the rank list for Pharmacy.
- Click here to check the rank list for State Architecture.
How KEAM 2019 Rank List is Prepared for Engineering?
The rank list for Engineering is prepared by giving equal weightage to the marks obtained in the KEAM 2019 engineering entrance exam (Paper I and Paper II put together), and the grade/marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology put together in the final year of the qualifying examination. Candidates should note that the marks as given in the mark list of the final year of the qualifying examination (Plus Two or equivalent) are considered for the preparation of the Engineering Rank list.
How KEAM 2019 Rank List is Prepared for the B.Pharm course?
The rank list for the B.Pharm course is prepared on the basis of index marks calculated as follows – Score obtained in Chemistry from the Paper-I is multiplied by 2.25 and added to the Physics score obtained from the Paper-I. The total score obtained is then multiplied by a factor 2/3 to calculate the index mark for ranking the candidates for the B.Pharm course. The maximum index score will be 480.
Tie Breaker for KEAM 2019 Rank List
The candidates can check the instructions related to tie-breaking for KEAM 2019 from below.
- Engineering: If two candidates will get same marks then the tie will be broken on the basis of the marks obtained in Mathematics in Entrance Exam. If the tie will still persist then the marks in Physic & Chemistry will be considered for the entrance exam. If there will be tie still then the marks of Mathematics in qualifying exam will be considered. Even if the tie will be there then the marks in Physics will be taken of the qualifying exam. If there is still a tie, the age of the candidate will be taken and the older will be placed higher in the ranking.
- Architecture: The candidate who will get higher rank in NATA will be placed at a higher rank. If there will tie persist then the marks of Math in the qualifying exam will be taken. However, if there will be the tie then the age will be considered. The older candidate will be placed higher in the ranking.
- Ayurveda: For this course, the candidate will get a higher rank who will have a higher rank in NEET UG 2019.
What After The KEAM 2019 Result is Declared?
After the KEAM 2019 Result is out, the candidates whose name appear in the merit list have to appear in the counselling rounds. CEE conducts the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) for admission in various colleges. The candidates who get a place in the KEAM 2019 Merit List have to register for the online counselling process.
The CAP takes place in the following brief steps:
- Counselling Registration
- Filling of Options – Selecting the preferred colleges and courses
- Review and Print Out of the registration form
- Trial Allotment – to let the candidates know which colleges and courses they will be likely be allotted to as per their choice filling and merit
- Seat Allotment
- Payment and confirmation of the seats.
How to Check KEAM 2019 Result?
Candidates who appeared for the test can check their result for KEAM 2019 by simply following the instructions as given on this page:
Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page for checking their scores in KEAM 2019.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their application number and password.
Step 3: Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the login details, the candidates can check their scores in the entrance test.
Step 5: Lastly, you can download and take a print out of the KEAM 2019 Result for future reference.
KEAM 2019 Qualifying Marks / Cutoff
To be eligible for appearing in the KEAM 2019 merit list, the candidates need to fulfill the following minimum criteria/cutoff. The cut off for an entrance exam depends on various factors such as the number of candidates registered for the test, the number of candidates appeared for the test, difficulty level of the test, etc. Candidates can check the cut off for various courses offered through KEAM 2019 from below,
KEAM 2019 Cut Off – For the Engineering courses
To be able to qualify the exam and get into the merit list of KEAM 2019, the candidates have to score a minimum of 10 marks in paper 1 and paper 2 individually. This criteria is however applicable for the general category candidates only. This is not applicable for the SC/ST candidates. But, the candidates who fail to answer at least one question in each paper are disqualified.
KEAM 2019 Cut Off – For MBBS/BDS/BAMS/ BHMS/BSMS/BUMS courses
The candidates must score atleast 50 percentile in NEET UG 2019. However, in respect of SC/ST/SEBC, the minimum marks are at 40 percentile. In respect of candidates in Persons with Disability category, the minimum marks are at 45 percentile.
KEAM 2019 Cut Off – For Agriculture/Veterinary/Forestry/Fisheries
To qualify and thereby become eligible to have a place in the KEAM 2019 rank list the candidates must score at least 20 marks in the NEET-UG 2019. However, for SC/ST candidates there is no requirement of minimum marks in the NEET-UG for admission to Agriculture/ Veterinary/Forestry/Fisheries courses.
KEAM 2019 Cut Off – For Architecture courses
As per the COA guidelines.
KEAM 2019 Cut Off – For B.Pharm Course
The candidates have to get a minimum of 10 marks out of 480 marks in KEAM 2019 exam.
KEAM Previous Years Cutoff
The total number of seats and the distribution of seats in each participating institute is made available before the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) 2019. However, as per the last years here re the cutoff ranks of the various participating institutes of KEAM.
|KEAM exam year||Check Cut Off Here|
|2018||1st phase allotment – Check Here|
|2nd phase allotment – Check Here|
|3rd phase allotment – Check Here|
|2017||1st phase allotment – Check Here|
|2nd phase allotment – Check Here|
|3rd phase allotment – Check Here|
Compilation of KEAM 2019 Result and Merit List
CEE declares the KEAM 2019 Result in 2 forms. First, the scorecard is declared under the candidates’ login, and later on, the merit list is prepared for admission based on class 12 and KEAM 2019 marks.
This is how it works:
- By May 25, 2019, the candidates are to get their result under their login at cee-kerela.org.
- Next, CEE is going to open a window for all the qualifying candidates to enter their class 12 marks.
- Thereafter by June 20, 2019, the merit list is uploaded over the website in PDF format, the merit list/rank list of KEAM 2019 is based on 50:50 weightage of both class 12 and KEAM 2019 marks.
- The merit list prepared for each course separately.
KEAM 2019 Participating Institutes And Seats Offered
Below is the list of institutes that are participating in the KEAM 2019.
About KEAM 2019
KEAM 2019 is held for admission in various UG courses in the state of Kerela. It is a state level entrance examination and is held under the authority of CEE Kerela annually. The candidates have to appear for the exam in offline mode across various exam centers in the state of Kerela. There are 2 papers in the exam, Paper 1 is for Physics and Chemistry and Paper 2 is for Mathematics.
The Kerala Engineering, Architecture Medical (KEAM) examination is the qualifying exam for admission in the following courses:
- B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Food Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology)
Architecture Course: Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
- (MBBS) – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- (BDS) – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- (BAMS) – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- (BSMS) – Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery
- (BHMS) – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- (BUMS) – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
Agriculture & Forestry Courses:
- Bachelor of Science-Agriculture
- Bachelor of Science-Forestry
Veterinary Course: Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc. & AH)
Fisheries Course: Bachelor of Fisheries Science (BFSc.)
Pharmacy Course: Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.