KEAM 2020 – Kerala CEE has published the Mop-Up allotment result online at cee.kerala.gov.in. The details of allotment of a candidate such as a Name, Roll Number, Allotted Course, Allotted College, Category of Allotment, Fee details, etc. are available on the home page of the candidate and also in the Allotment Memo. Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) is a state-level exam. It is conducted for 10+2 qualified candidates in UG engineering, agriculture, veterinary, forestry, and pharmacy courses. Check more details on KEAM exam, syllabus, exam pattern, application form, etc from this page.
– KEAM 2020 Allotment to MBBS/BDS/Agriculture/Veterinary/Forestry/Fisheries/Ayurveda/Homoeo Courses has released. Scroll down to check.
– KEAM 2020 Allotment result of Medical and Allied Courses has been released. Click here to check it.
– KEAM 2020 Mop-Up allotment result has been released. Click here to check it.
Architecture and medical admission in the state of Kerela are done on the basis of NATA and NEET scores, respectively. For all other subjects candidates have to appear in KEAM 2020. The schedule for KEAM is given in the table below.
|KEAM 2020||Important Dates|
|Notice out on||7 Nov 2019|
|Registration starts from||01 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|Last date to upload documents|
|Last date for uploading of rectified documents/certificates|
27 Aug 2020 – SC/ST Category
07 – 10 Sep 2020
|Uploading of Qualifying Marks|
|Uploading of EWS certificate|
From 11 May 2020
|Issuance of admit card|
7 Jul 2020
|Change in exam center||18 – 21 Apr 2020|
|Last date to change exam centre||27 Jun 2020 (4 PM)|
|KEAM 2020 exam date|
16 Jul 2020
|KEAM answer key||few days after the exam|
|Result of Engineering Entrance Examination|
to be announced
|Result for Engineering, Architecture, MBBS/BDS,|
Medical & Allied and Ayurveda Rank lists
to be announced
- Application form
- Application form status
- Admit card
- Answer Key
- Merit list
KEAM 2020 – Updates
- Click here to check the Allotment notice for MBBS/BDS/Agriculture/Veterinary/Forestry/Fisheries/Ayurveda/Homoeo Courses
- Click here to check the Allotment to MBBS/BDS/Agriculture/Veterinary/Forestry/Fisheries/Ayurveda/Homoeo Courses.
- Click here to check the notice for Admission to MBBS/BDS/Agriculture/Forestry/Fishery/Veterinary Courses 1st phase centralised allotment.
- Click here to check the notice for Third Phase Option Confirmation/Registration/Re-arrangement/Deletion
- Click here to check the notice for Admission to Medical & Medical Allied courses, Kerala Online facility for submission of NEET (UG) 2020 Result
- Click here to check the KEAM 2020 Notice for 2nd Phase Allotment to Engineering and Pharmacy Courses.
- Click here to download the notification for upload Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate & NRI Certificate.
- Click here to download the Notice for Last Chance for Profile Verification and Rectification.
- Click here to download the notification for KEAM 2020 Rank List in Engineering, Pharmacy.
- Click here to download the notice for online submission of Marks Data for preparation of Architecture rank 2020.
The candidates can submit the marks in the Qualifying Examination and NATA-2020 score from September 22-29, 2020. Applicants who do not submit the marks online and who have not qualified in NATA 2020 will not be considered for the preparation of Architecture Rank 2020. The Architecture (B.Arch)Rank list 2020 will be prepared by giving equal weightage to the score obtained by candidates in the NATA 2020.
- Click here to download the notice for Marks Verification for Engineering.
The candidates who have qualified in the Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 were directed to submit the marks obtained for the Subjects concerned in the Second year of Plus Two or equivalent Qualifying Examination through the official website. The marks data submitted by the candidates have been scrutinized and the data after scrutiny is available on the website for verification by the candidates. The marks data as on September 19, 12.00 Noon will be used for the preparation of Engineering Rank List-2020.
- Click here to download the notice for the fresh application to additional courses.
According to the latest announcement by official authority, the fresh application has been started for the addition of courses such as Architecture or Medical & Allied courses and Pharmacy (B.Pharm). The candidates can apply from the official website up to September 18, 2020. For Medical & allied courses, only those who have appeared in NEET-UG 2020 conducted by NTA, and for Architecture courses, those who have qualified in NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture will be considered.
- Click here to check Notice for Clarification regarding quarantine for NRK students appearing for NEET exam 2020 and Date extended for uploading qualifying mark.
Profile Rectification Extended Notice
Office Of The Commissioner For Entrance Examinations has released the notice for rectifying the defects in their application form up to August 01, 2020. Check the official notice image is given below.
Click here to check the above Notice.
KEAM 2020 Notice for Online Submission of Marks Data
- Click here to check the complete notice.
KEAM 2020 Counselling
The candidates who get selected in the merit list of KEAM 2020 have to appear for online KEAM 2020 counselling. The allotment seats in KEAM is done via the centralised allotments process (CAP). Candidates have to first fill the online choices of colleges/ courses. After that, on the basis of the score in entrance exam (KEAM/ NATA/ NEET) and the choices filled, candidates will be allotted seats.
First allottment result will be displayed online. Candidates who have allotted seats have to download their memo, which carry their name, roll number, allotted course and college. Selected candidates will have to reach at the allotted colleges along with documents for verification and admission fees. Same the second round will be held for the other seats and the leftover candidates.
KEAM 2020 Admit Card
The registered candidates get their admit cards online only. The hall ticket or the admit card is made available under the logins of the students. Admit Card will not be sent by post from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
– What do you need to get the admit card: Application number and password
– Where to download from: Under your respective login from cee.kerala.gov.in.
– How to carry the admit card: take a print of the admit card on an A4 sized paper and carry it on the day of the exam.
With the admit card the students have to also carry anyone government issued photo ID proof, which can be as follows:
- Pan card
- Voter’s Id card
- Driving license
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
Admit card shall have details like:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Reporting Time
KEAM 2020 Exam Schedule
All candidates who appear for KEAM 2020, shall have to attend the exam as per the schedule below:
|Paper 1 – Phy and Chem||16 Jul 2020||10 am to 12:30 pm|
|Paper 2 – Maths||16 Jul 2020||2:30 pm to 5:00 pm|
COVID-19 instructions: The candidates must take all safety precautions at the exam center like the use of masks, hand sanitizers, and maintaining social distancing. Follow all instructions in this regard given at the exam center.
KEAM 2020 Answer key
KEAM 2020 answer key is released online after the exam is over, at cee.kerela.goc.in. CEE Kerela releases official KEAM answer key for the exam that has correct answers to all the questions asked in the exam.
If any candidate has any complaint regarding the answer keys, the same should be submitted to the CEE in writing along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.100/- per question by way of DD in favour of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, within 5 days from the date of publication of the answer keys on the website of the CEE.
Another one type is also released just after the exam is held by the unofficial sources. This type of answer key is called the unofficial answer key.
|Type||Released when||who releases|
|Unofficial||few hours after the exam||students, experts, coaching centers via various modes|
|Officilal provisional keys||few days after the exam||CEE Kerala in cee.kerala.gov.in|
|Officilal final keys||after challenges have been reviewed on provisional keys||CEE Kerala in cee.kerala.gov.in|
The candidatescan use the answer keys to know their probable score in the exam even before he result is out. The formula that can be used to calculate the marks in KEAM 2020 is:
KEAM 2020 score = 4 X (no. of correct answers) – 1 X (no. of wrong answers)
KEAM 2020 Result
The KEAM 2020 scores are released first under the login of the candidates. The candidates can check their scores using the application number and date of birth. The candidates who are selected as per the scores are required to submit their 10+2 marks next.
The final merit list for admission and counselling is based on KEAM 2020 marks and 10+2 marks both. Thus it is important to submit the 10+2 marks.
Preparation of rank list for admission into Engineering: KEAM 2020 entrance exam score + class 12 marks
It prepared by giving equal weightage to the marks obtained in the KEAM 2020 engineering entrance exam, and the aggregate marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Computer Science / Biotechnology / Biology in class 12.
Preparation of rank list for admission into B.Arch:
The candidates are selected based on the marks in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) and also giving certain weightage to the marks obtained in class 12.
Here is how the list is prepared – The marks of NATA out of 200 is added with the marks of class 12. The marks of class 12 will be computed down to 200. Therefore for the final list preparation, the score will b considered out of 400 marks.
Preparation of rank list for admission into MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS, Agriculture, Veterinary, Forestry and Fisheries, Ayurveda
Rank list is prepared on the basis of rank obtained in NEET-UG 2020 subject to the nativity conditions and also subject to the qualifying criteria.
Preparation of rank list for admission into B.Pharm
The rank list for the B.Pharm course is prepared on the basis of index marks calculated as follows:
- Score obtained in Chemistry from the Paper-I is multiplied by 2.25
- Then it is added to the Physics score obtained from the Paper-I.
- The total score obtained is then multiplied by a factor 2/3 to calculate the index mark for ranking the candidates for the B.Pharm course. The maximum index score is 480.
Tie-breaking in KEAM 2020 Merit List preparation
You can check below how is the merit list prepared if 2 or more candidates get equal score:
- First, higher marks obtained in maths is considered in KEAM 2020
- If the tie will still persist then the higher marks in Physics & Chemistry is considered in KEAM 2020
- If there is still a tie, candidate with higher standardized marks in Mathematics of the final year of the qualifying examination will be placed higher in the ranking.
- If the tie still persists, candidate with higher standardized marks in Physics of the final year of the qualifying examination will be placed higher in the ranking
- If there is still a tie, the age of the candidate is taken and the older is placed higher in the ranking.
- Candidate with higher rank in NATA is placed at a higher rank.
- If there is a tie even then, marks of math in the qualifying exam is taken.
- However, if there is still a tie then the older candidate is placed higher in the ranking.
Ayurveda: Higher rank in NEET UG 2020
KEAM 2020 Cutoff
The cutoff marks of KEAM 2020 indicates the opening and closing ranks of the colleges that participate in KEAM. The cutoff for the year 2020 is released at the time of counselling.
Below is the KEAM cutoffs from last year for reference:
KEAM 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of KEAM 2020 has topics from maths, physics and chemistry. The syllabus of 10+2 level and basically has the topics that the students have already covered in class 12. Therefore, no new concept is needed to be studied for KEAM 2020. The syllabus can be downloaded from the link below.
KEAM Previous Year Question Papers
Knowing the exam is half the preparation done. To know the exam well, one must practice the previous year papers. It is also a way to penetrate into the paper setter’s mind. You can get to know what sort of questions to focus on, the weightage of the topics, the level of the questions asked and so much more.
- KEAM 2019 Question Paper with Answers
- KEAM 2018 Question Paper with Answers
- KEAM 2017 Question Paper with Answers
- KEAM 2015 Question Paper with Answers (Medical)
- KEAM 2015 Question Paper with Answers (Engineering)
- KEAM 2014 Question Paper with Answers (Medical)
- KEAM 2014 Question Paper with Answers (Engineering)
- KEAM 2013 Question Paper with Answers (Medical)
- KEAM 2013 Question Paper with Answers (Engineering)
Books For KEAM 2020
Here are some of the recommended books for KEAM 2020 preparations:
|16 Years’ Solved Papers: Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
|Topic wise Solved papers for Engineering Entrance 2nd Edition||Buy Online|
|16 Years’ Solved Papers JEE Main 2020||Buy Online|
|Chaterwise solved paper CLASS 12th physics chemistry mathematics||Buy Online|
KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of KEAM 2020 is given below:
Type of questions: All questions in the exam is of MCQ type
Number of papers: There are 2 papers in the exam (Physics & Chemistry and Mathematics)
Time: Each Paper id of 2hr 30 min or 150 minutes
Total number of questions: In each of the paper there are 120 questions
Marking scheme: The marking scheme is +4 for correct answers and -1 for the wrong ones
The distribution of marks in Paper 1 and 2 is given below:
|Paper||No. of ques||Time|
|Paper I – Physics and Chemistry||120||2.5 hrs|
|Paper II – Mathematics||120||2.5 hrs|
A candidate not appearing in any one of the papers, for admission is disqualified and is not considered for the ranking. In other words, appearance in the two relevant papers: Paper I – Physics & Chemistry and Paper-II – Mathematics, is compulsory for being considered in the rank list.
Admission Process via KEAM 2020
Admission in not all courses is based on the KEAM 2020 entrance exam. Here is a segregation of the admission channels in KEAM 2020 for you.
For all the categories described above, the filling of the KEAM 2020 application form is mandatory. The admission for categories 2 and 3 is via the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) based on NATA and NEET marks. For category 1 the admission is via CAP too but based on KEAM 2020 entrance exam scores and 10+2 marks.
Category 1: Admission via KEAM 2020 entrance exam is only for the engineering courses that are:
– Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) includes all Courses
– B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
– B.Tech. (Food Engineering & Technology)
– B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)
– B.Tech. (Food Technology)
– B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology)
– Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
Category 2: Admission via NATA :
– Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
Category 3: Admission via NEET-UG:
– Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
– Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS)
– Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
– Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
– BSc.(Hons.) Agri.
– BSc.(Hons.) Forestry
– Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc. & AH)
– Bachelor of Fisheries Science (BFSc)
Reservation of Seats in KEAM 2020
Candidates can check the seats reservation from the table below that is followed at the time of seat allotment.
|State Merit (SM)||60%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||30%|
|Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes||10%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%|
For details regarding reservation, candidate need to check the official information brochure.
KEAM 2020 Exam Cities
KEAM 2020 shall be held in the following cities:
- Selected districts in Kerala
- New Delhi
- Dubai (UAE)
Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Kerala
The Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE) conducts entrance examinations or allotment process for admission to professional courses every year like Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree (KEAM). The allotments are made through a Single Window System of the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). The b ody is reponsible for allotments of seats and conduction of the exam. Also it is responsible to release admit card, answer keys and result of the entrance examination.
KEAM 2020 Application Form
The application process of KEAM 2020 is over. CEE releases KEAM application form in online mode at official website, cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria can register themselves for KEAM to obtain login credentials. Next, candidates have to fill the application form. Those who are applying for reservations in admission have to upload the documents at the time of registration along with photograph and signature.
Application Fee: KEAM 2020 application fee is given in the table below:
|Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300||Nil|
|Architecture only/ Medical & Allied only/both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200||Nil|
|Both (a) and (b)||Rs. 900||Rs. 400||Nil|
|Candidates choosing ‘Dubai’ as Examination Centre||Rs. 12,000 additional||Rs. 12,000 additional|
Mode of application fee payment: There are 2 modes available – E-challan or online. Online payment modes can be any one of these:
- Credit card, or
- Debit card, or
- Net banking
KEAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the eligibility for KEAM 2020:
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian. Candidates seeking admission to Professional courses will be categorised as Keralite, NonKeralite Category I (NK I) and Non-Keralite Category II (NK II).
- Engineering courses – Candidates must have completed 10+2 with 45% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science/Biotechnology
- B.Sc.(Hons.)Agri, B.Sc.(Hons) Foresty, BFSc courses – Candidates must have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- BVSc. & AH Course – The minimum marks required for admission shall be 5% less than that prescribed for general category. For candidates belonging to SC/ST, a minimum pass mark is required.
- B.Sc. Degree holders – Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany or Biotechnology as Main.
- For B.Arch – Candidates have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as a subject OR 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics.
- Medical & Allied Courses (For MBBS, BDS, BSMS) – Candidates must have completed 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Biotechnology with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and in separate subjects.
– It is mandatory to have NEET-UG 2020 scores to apply for admission to medical courses, agriculture, forestry, veterinary and fisheries courses
– It is mandatory to have NATA 2020 scores to apply for architecture courses.
KEAM 2020 Exam Centre Change Notice
CEE notified that candidates willing to change test centres for KEAM 2020 can do so through candidate login upto June 27, 2020.
KEAM 2020 New Exam Date Notice
A notice has been released for the exam date of KEAM 2020 i.e to be held on July 16, 2020. You can check from the below-provided image. You can also download a pdf from here.
Click here to download the Extension Date Notice.
KEAM 2020 Important Announcements
Click here to download the KEAM 2020 Important notice.
Important Notice regarding the uploading of EWS Certificates
Click here to download the above notice.
Official Website: cee.kerala.gov.in
Important Downloads For KEAM 2020
For more information regarding KEAM 2020, download
- Information Brochure
- Application Form Guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- List of Post Offices
- Document Upload Specifications
- Fee Payment Guidelines
- Facilitation Centers
KEAM 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates shall carry a hardcopy of the application form along with the ballpoint pen (either blue or black ink) and a cardboard/clipboard for the Examination.
Ans : On the official website, a candidate has to log in using his/her application number and password. On the submission of these two details, admit card of KEAM 2020 will appear on the screen.
Ans : There is no provision of sending the admit card of KEAM 2020 to candidate’s postal address. It is the sole duty of the candidate to download the admit card from the official website.
Ans : In such case, candidate shall directly contact the conducting body, CEE on immediate basis.
Ans : The memo appears on the screen when there is a defect in the certificates uploaded in the application form. The candidates first have to eradicate that defect and then the admit card will be available for download. Necessary documents for correcting the defects should be sent to CEE office on or before the specified date along with the Printout of Memo sheet.
Ans : No, there is no dress code. However, candidate must make sure that they wear clean, tidy and decent clothes. No accessories and heavy makeup shall be worn by students.
Ans : Candidate must check the admit card to know the reposting time of the exam as admit card have details related to the exam center, exam time, reporting time and so on.
Ans : KEAM official website is http://www.cee-kerala.org Candidates can apply for KEAM 2020, download the admit card and check the result through the official website itself.
Ans : KEAM abbreviation for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical is conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Exams run by the Government of Kerala.
Ans : Kerala Architecture Engineering Medical Entrance Exam (KEAM) is an entrance exam for admissions only for Engineering & Architecture courses. Admissions to the MBBS course in Kerala Medical Colleges are only through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). However, candidates have to fill the application form of KEAM for admission in medical colleges of Kerala along with the NEET score.
Ans : KEAM was conducted offline (pen and paper mode) till 2019 so it is expected that the same will continue in 2020. In case of any change in the mode of examination, the information will be uploaded here on this page.
Ans : Approximately 1 lakh candidates appeared in the entrance exam last time, out of which 72400ish qualified and were listed in the rank list.
Ans : Submission of application and supporting documents is possible in online mode only.
Ans : Candidate must have Valid Email ID and Mobile Number,Scanned Copy of Photograph and Signature of the Candidate, Birth Certificate, Income Certificate, Community Certificate (if applicable), Reservation Certificate (if applicable).
Ans : For each correct response in the Entrance Examination, the candidates will be awarded 4 marks, and for each incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
Ans : The standard or level of the Entrance Examination will be that of Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations.
Ans : Candidates can fill the form online through the official website only. Registration -> Fill the application form ->Pay the application fee ->Upload images and certificates -> Print confirmation page.
Ans : Candidates need not send the printout of the page and supporting documents to the Office of the CEE via post/e-mail/ or in person.
Ans : Candidates can fill the form online through the official website only. There’s no other option available with the candidate in order to fill the KEAM 2020 Application form.
Ans : Candidates shall have a valid email ID, phone number, scanned copy of photograph and signature, birth certificate, income certificate, community certificate, and reservation certificate (if applicable).
Ans : Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala or equivalent exam. Scroll up on this page to check the eligibility criteria in detail.
Ans : Using the link ‘Forgot Password’ in the online application, you can reset your password. Application number, DOB, Security Question and answer of it should be provided for resetting the password.
Ans : Important messages and information regarding KEAM will be sent to the provided email-id /mobile numbers. Hence, it is mandatory for the candidates to have an active mobile number and phone number.
Ans : The applicants will have to submit a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in original from the competent authority along with the printout of the application form of KEAM 2020.
Ans : A candidate is allotted with 4 marks in case of any correct answer. For every wrong answer, 01 marks will be deducted. In the end, total marks are calculated and the scorecard is prepared for every candidate.
Ans : CEE publishes the KEAM 2020 result in the form of a scorecard on the official website.
Ans : To check the result, candidate has to log in using his / her application number, password and security code
Ans : KEAM 2020 result has information related to Application number, roll number, name of the candidate, category, marks obtained by the candidate, and qualifying marks for KEAM 2020.
Ans : In the case of a tie, candidate with higher marks in Mathematics in the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the ranking. If the tie still persists, a candidate with higher marks in Physics of the Physics & Chemistry Paper in the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the ranking. If there is still a tie, a candidate with higher marks in Mathematics of the final year of the qualifying examination will be placed higher in the ranking. In the case, if the tie still persists, a candidate with higher marks in Physics of the final year of the qualifying examination will be placed higher in the ranking. If there is still a tie, the age of the candidate will be taken into account and the elder will be placed higher in the ranking.
Ans : Rank list or merit list contains the rank of the candidate as per their scores. Only those whose name is there in the rank list are eligible to apply for further admission process.
Ans : Candidates who qualify the exam and whose name is there in the merit list are called for the counselling / seat allotment after the release of the result.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.