|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Kerala KEAM Counselling 2018 for professional degree courses shall commence in June 2018. Candidates included in the KEAM Rank List for Kerala Medical / Engineering / Architecture courses can register their options on official website. Preparation of the Kerala state rank lists and the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) for Engineering, Architecture and Medical streams will be done by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala.
The CEE will conduct Entrance Examination for admission to Engineering Courses only. The CEE will not conduct any Entrance Examination for admission to B.Arch. course and Medical & Allied courses. However, candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. course should compulsorily appear and qualify the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA). Candidates seeking admission to any of the Medical & Allied courses should compulsorily appear and qualify the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test-Under Graduate (NEET-UG) 2018 conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Kerala KEAM Counselling 2018
Online Application for KEAM CAP 2018 will be available from in June 2018. Candidates who do not register their options within the stipulated time will not be considered for allotment under any circumstances.
Kerala KEAM Counselling 2018 Expected Schedule
|Commencement of online option registration||Jun 2018|
|Trial allotment||Jun 2018|
|Closing of option registration||Jun 2018|
|First allotment||Jun 2018|
|Second allotment||Jul 2018|
|Third allotment||Jul 2018|
KEAM Counselling 2018 Reservation
Mandatory Reservation : Leaving the seats set apart for All India Quota, Government of India Nominees, Special reservation, Persons with Disabilities and Management, the remaining Government seats for each course in Govt./Aided/Kerala Agricultural University/Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University/Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies Colleges will be distributed as per the mandatory reservation principle and as modified from time to time.
The percentage break-up of seats as per mandatory reservation is as follows:
|A||State Merit (SM)||60%|
|B||Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||30%|
|c||Other Backward Hindu (BH)||3%|
|d||Latin Catholic and Anglo Indian (LA)||3%|
|e||Dheevara and related communities (DV)||2%|
|f||Viswakarma and related communities (VK)||2%|
|g||Kusavan and related communities (KN)||1%|
|h||Other Backward Christian (BX)||1%|
|C||Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes||10%|
|a||Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%|
|b||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%|
- The reservation pattern in Govt. Medical College, Palakkad (Institute of Integrated Medical Sciences, Palakkad) will be as follows: Scheduled Caste – 70%, Scheduled Tribe – 2%, General Merit – 13% and All India Quota- 15%.
- The total number of seats available for the different courses will be published prior to the commencement of CAP-2018.
- Admission to all the Government seats except the seats reserved for All India Quota for MBBS/BDS and Nominees will be made on the basis of respective rank lists/inter-se merit as may be applicable.
- The number of seats earmarked for various categories for the different courses in Government and Aided Colleges will be finalised before CAP-2018.
KEAM 2018 Fees Structure
Fees for the various courses in Govt./Aided Colleges will be as fixed by the Government, from time to time. Fees for the various courses in Self-financing Institutions will be notified separately. The details of fee structure for various courses will be published before the commencement of the CAP 2018. The list of Private Self Financing Institutions which offer additional fee concessions will be published in the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee.kerala.gov.in before the commencement of CAP 2018.
Payment of Fees
The fee for a course allotted to the candidate will have to be paid within the stipulated time by way of Online Payment or through payment at specified branches of State Bank of Travancore (SBT). If a candidate moves to another course in the same stream, the fee for which is higher than the fees applicable for the course allotted earlier, the balance fee will have to be remitted. Candidates getting fresh allotment also will have to remit the fees applicable. The fee so collected from the candidates will be transferred to the college where the candidate stands admitted at the closing of admissions for the year.
Refund of fees: Candidates who cancel their admission by obtaining Transfer Certificate before the dates announced by the CEE for the same are eligible for refund of fees. Excess fees if any collected from candidates will be refunded. The amount of fee/excess fee collected will be refunded to the candidates only after the closing of admission for the year. No interest will be paid to the candidates.
No refund of fees:
- No refund of fees will be made to candidates who apply for Transfer Certificate/ Cancellation of admission under any circumstances, after the last allotment notified by the CEE. They will have to pay Liquidated damages as stipulated.
- The candidate who does not take admission in the last phase of allotment in the respective courses will not be eligible for refund of fees. They will have to pay Liquidated damages as stipulated.