Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 – Commissioner of entrance examination has released the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2020 Result, it was conducted on June 20, 2020. It is a state-level exam conducted to shortlist candidates for admission in LLB 3 year course in law collages of state Kerala. Commissioner of entrance examination (CEE) Kerala conducts the test in online mode for candidates who have a UG degree and fulfil its other eligibility criteria. Check more information on Kerala LLB 3 year 2020 entrance exam from this page.
- CEE Kerala has released the Mop-Up Allotment for admission to Three Year L.L.B Admission. Scroll down to check the same.
- CEE Kerala has released the notice regarding the third phase of allotment. Scroll down to check.
- The last rank details for the second phase allotment have been published. Scroll down to check the details.
- Option registration for 2nd phase allotment has started. Scroll down to check.
- Kerala LLB 3 Year Revised Category-wise List has been released.
- The provisional category-wise list has been released for candidates who qualified for the entrance test and are eligible for reservation. Scroll down to check the list and the relevant notification.
- CEE has opened the registration process for Allotment To Integrated 3 Year LL.B Course 2020-21. Scroll down to apply.
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020
The CEE Kerala LLB 3 year course is going to be a regular course of study. In the last 6 months of its final year, candidates are going to be a part of practical training. Which is going to be done regularly. For important dates of Kerala LLB 3 year entrance exam check the table below:
|Availability of the Application form||08 Mar 2020|
|Last date of the Application form|
|Publication of Provisional details||07 May 2020|
|Last date to clear defects in photo, signature, fee payment||15 May 2020|
|Application window re-opens||18 May (12 Noon) – 20 May 2020 (5 PM)|
|Last date to upload documents to correct defects in submitted documents||31 May 2020|
|Update choice of exam centre||02 – 04 Jun 2020|
|Availability of the Admit Card||06 – |
|Release of Answer Key||24 Jun 2020|
|Result Announcement on the official website||03 Aug 2020|
|Rank List||03 Aug 2020|
|Option registration for 2nd phase allotment|
28 Aug 2020
|Option registration for 3rd phase allotment|
02 Oct 2020
|Publication of third Phase of Allotment|
09 Oct 2020
|Mop-up Round Allotment||17 Oct 2020|
|Registration ends for Mop-up Round||19 Oct 2020|
|Mop up Allotment||20 Oct 2020|
|Last date to join college||23 Oct 2020|
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 Notice for Mop-Up Allotment
- Click here to check Mop-Up Round Allotment List.
- Click here to download Notice for Mop-Up Allotment Published.
Click here to download the Notice
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 Notice for Third Phase Allotment
Click here to download the Notice
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 Allotment Details for Second Phase
- Click here to download the Notice for 2nd phase allotment.
- Click here to download the schedule for 2nd phase allotment.
- Click here to download the Last Rank Details for 2nd phase allotment.
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 Allotment Details for First Phase
- Click here to download the Notice for 1st phase allotment
- Click here to download the Last Rank Details for 1st phase allotment
Kerala LLB 3 Year Provisional Category List
- Click here to check the Revised Category-wise List.
- Click here to check the Provisional Category-wise List.
- Click here to check the notice regarding release of provisional category list.
Kerala LLB 3 Year Centralised Allotment Process Notice
- Click here to check the complete above notice.
Kerala LLB 3 Year Centralised Allotment Process (CAP)
Centralised allotment process is going to be done online to give allotment to three year LLB course. Candidates can make their choices for courses and collages as per the rank achieved by them in the Kerala LLB 3 year Program. The allotment of courses and collages for the general merit and reservation categories is going to be strictly based on the rank and category list. It is a single window system (SWS) which is going to be done by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. Candidates can registrate their option on the official website. After the procedure allotment for all course are going to be relased at the official website. Candidates can take admission as per the allotted seats by paying the required fee.
- Click here to apply for the Option Registration for Kerala LLB 3 Year Centralised Allotment Process.
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 Rank List Notice
Click here to download the Notice
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
Now candidates who are interested to appear in Kerala LLB 3 year entrance exam have to fill an application form and apply for it at the official website. Check the process in the steps below:
1st Step – It is a one time process in which candidates have to fill some details and get a computer generate “Application Number” set a strong password an finish the registration process.
2nd Step – Now login and apply for the application form by filling the personal and academic information. Check and complete the process with “Save and Finalize”.
3rd Step – Next step is to pay application fee with any two option online payment or e-challan.
4th Step – Later on upload images and certificates as per your eligibility.
5th Step – In the last, click on the “Print confirmation page” and take a print for future assistance.
Candidates have to pay some amount to submit the application for entrance exam. To check the amount and the process of payment check the table below:
|General and SEBC||Rs. 685/-|
Mode of payment: Candidates have two option they can either pay with online payment (credit/debit card, net banking) or e-challan.
Candidates have to upload the images in the application form under specified criteria given below:
- Candidates photograph – in a JPEG format in between the size of 15 kb to 100 kb.
- Candidates Signature – in a JPEG format in between the size of 10 kb to 100 kb.
- Documents – 10kb to 500kb
Candidates uploading the document has to check the clarity of the document. Check the list of document given below which are important to upload:
- Nativity proof by tehsiladar
- Certificate of proof of age
- Certificate of category
- Certificate of disability
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants applying for this have to qualify the eligibilty criteira set by CEE. Candidates can check that in the section below:
Age limit – There is no upper age limit for appearing in the entrance exam of Kerala LLB 3 years.
Citizenship – This is a national examination. Therefore candidates applying for it has to be a Indian citizenship.
Academic – Candidates applying for Kerala LLB 3 year entrance exam have to be graduate from kerala university or other equivalent univeristy. Candidates has to be passed in a Bachelor Degree with a minimmum of 45% aggregate while 42% for Socially and Educationally Backward classes and 40% for SC/ST.
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
Candidates applying for Kerala LLB 3 year program can refer to the syllabus for preparing. Applicants can check the important topics and prepare according to it for a good rank in the merit list. Check them below:
- Reading comprehension
- Word usage
- Inference-based questions
- Foreign words/phrase
International events, UN bodies, major developments in the area of sports, geopolitics and important environmental agreements, current affairs, eminent personalities, sports, awards & honors.
Aptitude For Legal Studies
Law of torts, vicarious liability, strict liability, the law of crimes, contracts constitutional law, international law, intellectual property rights, legal awareness covering constitutional law and polity.
Download Syllabus: Click here to download the pdf of syllabus.
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
To secure good rank candidates have to know the exam pattern and prepare according to it. Check the exam pattern in the section below:
Mode of exam – Computer Based Test (CBT)
Duration – 2 hours
Language – English
Type of Question – Objective type.
No of sections in the exam – 4
Marking Scheme – 3 marks for every correct answer and for every wrong answer one mark deducted.
Distribution of marks among the section:
|Sections||No of questions||Marks|
|Arithmetic and Mental Ability||25||75|
|Aptitude for Legal Studies||70||210|
How To Prepare For Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020
For performing better in the examination and getting a rank of your choice candidates have to prepare before. There are some tips given below which they can refer to for a good preparation:
- Time management is the first thing to do. Make a schedule according to the topics you have to study.
- CEE Kerala issues the syllabus for candidates to prepare canddiates are advised to follow that through.
- Help books are a good thing which you can refer to preparation and practise.
- Make notes of the topics you are completing. This is going to help you during the time of revision.
- This is a computer based test so candidates have to increase their speed. They can practice the online mock test for preparing for this and increasing their speed.
Books To Prepare For Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020
Candidates can refer to the help books related to the topics of the syllabus. This is going to help them prepare according to the issued syllabus. check in the table below:
|Self Study Guide for LLB Entrance Examination 2019||Click Here|
|General Knowledge Capsule 2020||Click Here|
|Teach Yourself English Language & Comprehension||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Click Here|
|Legal Aptitude for the CLAT and other Law Entrance Examinations||Click Here|
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 Cut Off
Cut off are the marks that candidates need to qualify in the Kerala LLB 3 year entrance . Candidates can refer to the below given data for a detailed cut off:
General Candidates – To qualify in the entrance exam and getting a rank in the rank list candidates need to get a minimum 10% of the total marks in the entrance exam. Total marks is 600 in entrance exam.
SC/ST Candidates – To qualify in the entrance exam candidates at least need 5% of the total marks.
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check the official website for downloading the admit card. For downloading it candidates have to log in with their application number and password. Admit card of Kerala LLB 3 year entrance exam is going to have the schedule of timing and details of candidates for identification. After downloading it candidates need to take a print out for carrying it to the exam center. There are some prohibited things such as mobile phones, electronic calculators, and books that candidates can’t carry to the exam center.
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Center
The exam center are given below.
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 Answer Key
After the examination CEE releases an answer key of the Kerala LLB 3 year entrance exam. Candidates can download it at the official website of CEE. It is released in a pdf format so candidates can download it and evaluate their score. To calculate the marks applicants can use the marking scheme. If candidates found any mistakes in the following answer key they can object to it. For that, they have to submit a written complaint along with supporting documents and a fee Rs. 100/- per question by DD in favor of CEE payable at Thiruvananthapuram. Applicants can do this within the 5 days of releasing the answer key at the official website. All complaints received for the answer key is going to be referred by the subject experts. The decision of the subject experts is going to be final and an updated final answer key is going to be released at the official website.
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 Result
Kerala LLB 3 year entrance exam result is going to releases on the official website of CEE. It is released in a pdf format for candidates which they can access online. CEE evaluates the result of Kerala LLB entrance exam based on the final answer key with the help of a marking scheme. In the pdf, there is information on candidates’ ranks, roll number, and score. Based on the rank provided in the result candidates can choose their college and course in the centralised allotment process. After that, the merit list is going to be released. If there are two students with the same score then a tie-breaking is going to be done with the following rules given below:
- Candidate securing the highest marks in the part ‘Aptitude for Legal Studies’ is going to be considered.
- If there is still a tie higher marks in the part ‘English’ is going to be considered.
- if still a tie exists, age of the candidates is going to be considered. Candidate with the highest age is going to be considered.
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the total number of seats in the 4 govt. law collages and private self-financing colleges. Goverment of Kerlala is going to have a decision for allotement of state merit list in private self-financing colleges. Based on their univeristy affiliation. in the image given below:
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 Reservation
Admission to the participating universities are going to be based on merit list. Candidates can check the reservation critiera for some fo the seats in the table given below:
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||30%|
Kerala LLB 3 Year Participating Universities
Candidates can check the universities participating in Kerala LLB 3 year entrance exam in the section below:
- Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram
- Government Law College, Ernakulam
- Government Law College, Thrissur
- Government Law College, Kozhikode
- Al – Ameen Law College, Kulapully, Shornur, Palakkad.
- Al Azhar Law college, Perumpillichira P O, Thodupuzha, Idukki
- CSI Institute of Legal Studies, Cheruvarakonam, Parassala P O,Thiruvananthapuram
- KMCT Law College, Malappuram
- Sree Narayana Law College, Poothotta, Ernakulam
- Nehru Academy of Law, Lakkidi, Palakkad
- Markaz Law College, Karanthur, Kozhikode.
The commissioner of entrance exam was established in the year of 1983. The objective of establishing it was to make a body to conduct the entrance examinations and allotment of candidates to various professional undergraduate, postgraduate courses based on merit and communal reservations. Now they have a mission to conduct the undergraduate and postgraduate entrance exam and admission in a time bound, error free manner with emphasis on the quality of the examinations and integrity in the procedures of admission.
Official Website – cee-kerala.org
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates have to be passed with 45% aggregate marks in their bachelor's degree from Kerala university or any other equivalent university
Ans : There is no age limit in the entrance exam.
Ans : Candidates can apply on the official website of CEE.
Ans : It releases in a pdf format where candidates rank, roll number, and the score is available.
Ans : Candidates need to start the centralized allotment process at the official website of CEE and choose their course and college for admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.