|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
The Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) 2018 will be held on February 11, 2018. It is important to fill and submit application form of IIT JAM 2018 as per schedule in order to appear for the exam. The organizing institute for JAM 2018 is IIT Bombay and it has announced that application form will be available from September 5, 2017. Activity of online application form filling, payment of fee can be done until October 10, 2017. Thus all interested students, who wish to appear in IIT JAM 2018 exam must head over to the JOAPS (JAM Online Application Processing System) between given dates and apply online.
JAM 2018 Application Form is to be filled in online mode. The application form is now available. Scroll down to apply online.
JAM 2018 Application Form
The first thing you must note about JAM 2018 Application Form is its dates
|Starting of registration and online application form of JAM 2018||September 5, 2017 (Tuesday)|
|Last date to submit JAM 2018 application form||October 10, 2017 (Tuesday)|
|Last date to pay application fee||October 10, 2017 (Tuesday)|
The official website where JAM 2018 application form available is jam.iitb.ac.in.
JOAPS – The single portal for online application, status, admit card, result of JAM 2018
What is JOAPS, and its significance in application form of JAM 2018 is explained in the following points.
- IIT Bombay, the conducting body of JAM 2018, has initiated an online portal JOAPS..
- JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) asks the candidate to register for exam.
- Anyone who has to appear in the JAM 2018 exam has to register at JOAPS only. The JOAPS application form filling consists largely of following steps: Register with basic details, Enter complete details asked in form, Upload documents, Pay fees.
- Candidates can login to JOAPS to know status at any point of time after registration. ID and Password are required to login.
- Candidates can also download JAM 2018 admit card before the exam, from JOAPS.
- Likewise, they can later on check result also at the JAM Online Application Processing System.
Application Form of JAM 2018 must be filled after checking eligibility
Indeed it is the most important thing to know before you apply that you must fulfill eligibility conditions. JAM 2018 eligibility conditions are given in detail on its main page (see link at bottom of the article).
JAM 2018 Application Procedure
The candidates may check the step-by-step procedure for submitting the application form of JAM 2018 from below.
JAM 2018 Online Registration
- Name of the candidate- enter your name as given in SSC/Matriculation/10th Certificate
- Email address- enter your email address which will be used for communication from JAM 2018
- Confirm email address- entered confirm email id should be same as that of the email address field
- Mobile Number- enter the 10 digit active and valid mobile number
JAM 2018 Exam Details
- Please select the number of test paper(s) you want to appear in JAM 2018- One/Two
- Please choose the paper you wish to appear in JAM 2018- select a paper from the drop down menu
- Choice of Examination City 1- choose from Zone
- Choice of Examination City 2- choose from the same Zone
- Choice of Examination City 3- from any Zone in All India, could also be from the same Zone
- Enrollment ID- pre-filled
- Name of the Candidate- pre-filled
- Email Address- pre-filled
- Mobile Number- pre-filled
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)-
- Gender- select the appropriate gender from Male/Female/Other
- Name of Parent/Guardian Parent/Guardian name can be maximum of length 50 characters and cannot contain special characters except dot (.) hyphen (-) and blank space
- Mobile number of the Parent/Guardian- enter a valid mobile number in India. Do not put Zero (0) or country code (India +91) before the number
- Nationality- Indian/Other
- Category- General/ OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST (Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category should submit a valid category certificate as proof)
- Persons with Disability- Yes or No
Address for Correspondence- This must be a valid address and should not contain comma (,)
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2 (Optional)
- State/UT- select the state from the drop down menu
- PIN Code
- ID Proof- select from the drop down menu the document you want to provide details of
- ID Proof Number
Qualifying Degree Details
- Qualifying Degree- select qualifying degree (choose the qualifying degree or the degree pursuing)
- Discipline of qualifying degree
- Have you graduated in the above degree? Yes or No
- Year of Passing
- Address of College/University- college details from where the qualifying degree was obtained
- College/University Name- use abbreviation for College/University name if length exceeds 30 characters (For Example- IIT Delhi)
- State/Union Territory- select the state from the drop down menu
- PIN Code- please enter PIN Code of college. (Please enter 999999 if it is not in India)
JAM 2018 Application Fee Payment
After form submission, a new window shall display the Enrollment ID, name of the candidate and amount to be paid by the candidate and an icon in blue color saying Proceed to Payment. You can select Net Banking, Card Payment or other Payment Modes to pay the prescribed amount.
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|SC/ST/PwD & Female (all categories)||Rs.750/-||Rs.1050/-|
After making the payment, a dialog box will appear confirming that the form has been successfully received. You can download the application form.