Indian Institute of Technology will be issuing the answer key of JAM 2019. IIT Kharagpur is conducting the Joint Entrance Test for MSc. The conducting body is also going to release the Answer Keys for it too. JAM 2019 official answer key is issued online and will be available to download by the IIT-Joint Admission test takers from here. Along with the Answer Keys, the Question Paper and Response Sheet are also going to be published. JAM answer key contains correct answers issued by IIT. Candidates with the help of official answer keys of JAM 2019 can cross-verify their answers which they may mark in the entrance examination. Get IIT JAM Answer Key 2019 complete information here.
IIT JAM Answer Key 2019
IIT JAM 2019 Answer Key is that tool through which candidates can calculate their scores and have an estimation about their performance or marks in the examination. For more information about it candidates can refer to the table given below:
|IIT JAM 2019 Answer Key||Date|
|Date of exam||10 Feb 2019|
|Display of official answer keys||25 Feb 2019|
|Declaration of result||20 Mar 2019|
Download Answer Key: Candidates can download IIT JAM Answer Key 2019 from jam.iitkgp.ac.in.
How to download the IIT JAM Answer Key 2019?
Candidates are required to follow certain steps in order to download IIT JAM Answer Key 2019. The steps which have to be followed are given below:
- Go to the official website of the exam conducting body or click on the link mentioned here above on this page.
- Click on the IIT JAM 2019 Answer key/Solutions Corner.
- Now, it might be possible that Answer Keys are made available over the candidate’s login or they are going to be made available in a PDF Format. As per the previous year, it was made available in a pdf file format.
- After viewing the Answer Key, download it and take a printout of it.
How to challenge IIT JAM 2019 Answer Key?
Candidates are required to keep certain things in mind in order to challenge the answer keys. Candidates can challenge the provisional answer keys but for that, they are required to pay some amount of money for each question. After that, the final answer keys are going to be published by the governing authority. It is to be noted that generally, this is the case that the after the release of final answer keys, the governing authority is not going to consider the requests for any objections in the answer key. It might be possible that candidates can challenge the IIT JAM 2019 Answer Key. The candidates are required to pay some amount for challenging the Answer Key per question. However, as of now, there is no such information about the challenging of answer keys.
IIT JAM 2019 Exam Pattern
To use the Answer Key, candidates should check the marking scheme and exam pattern for JAM 2019 in order to calculate the marks.
- Mode of Examination: The examination is going to be conducted as an online based computer test for all the 7 papers.
- Duration: The duration of the examination is 3 hours for every paper.
- Medium of Questions: There are going to be questions in the English language only.
- Total Number of Questions: In JAM, there are going to be 60 questions in total of 100 marks.
- Number of Papers: There are going to be 3 papers in JAM 2019.
- Distribution of Questions: Candidates can refer to the table given below in order to know about the number of questions and their marking scheme.
|A||30 MCQs||10 qs of 1 mark||10||1/3 for wrong answer|
|20 qs of 2 mark||40||2/3 for wrong answer|
|B||10 MSQs||10 qs of 2 mark
full mark only on selecting all right answers and no wrong answer
|20||No negative marking;
No partial marking
|C||20 NAT||10 qs of 1 mark||10||–|
|10 qs of 2 mark||20||–|
|Total||60 questions||100 marks||–|
IIT JAM 2019 Response Sheet
Along with IIT JAM 2019 Answer Key, candidates can also check their Response Sheet. It might be possible that the Response Sheet are also going to be made available in the form of PDF File format and candidates will have to just click on the link to download it.
IIT JAM 2019 Result
The result for IIT JAM is going to be declared in the online mode. The result is going to be announced to be announced on March 20, 2019. Candidates who are going to appear in Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) are going to get the All India Merit Rank. Candidates are also going to get the Scorecard also after the results. IIT JAM 2019 Results is going to be declared at jam.iit.kgp.ac.in. There is going to be a separate merit list for each test paper.
IIT JAM 2018 Answer Key – Archives
|Subject||Final Answer Key|
|Biological Sciences (BL)||Click Here|
|Biotechnology (BT)||Click Here|
|Chemistry (CY)||Click Here|
|Geology (GG)||Click Here|
|Mathematics (MA)||Click Here|
|Mathematical Statistics (MS)||Click Here|
|Physics (PH)||Click Here|
To Check Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Key, Click here
Official Website: www.jam.iitb.ac.in.