KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019 will be conducted by the Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences. The entrance exam conducts for admission to various UG and PG Nursing courses such as B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Medical-Surgical Nursing, M.Sc Child Health (Pediatrics) Nursing, etc for the academic session 2019. The candidates who are applying for admission to KIMS University must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of the desired course.
To apply for KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019, applicants can download and take a print out of the application form, the Application form can also be obtained from the University office. The candidates who have successfully submitted their online application will be issued the admit card. The admit card is an important verification that should be carried along at the examination center and must be preserved until the admission is not over. The selection of the candidates for the various nursing program will be on the basis of the merit in the KIMS University Nursing entrance exam 2019. Candidates can check here complete details about the KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019.
KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019
Candidates can check here the schedule for commencement of various events including the exam date. The schedule for KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019 is given in the table below.
|Event||B.Pharmacy, B.P.Th. & B.Sc. Nursing||M.P.Th, M. Sc. Nursing & M.Sc.||P.B.B.Sc. Nursing|
|Application form available date||09 May 2019||06 May 2019||29 Jun 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||15 Jun 2019||15 Jun 2019||16 Jul 2019|
|KIMS University Nursing 2019 exam date||19 Jun 2019 (02:00 to 05:00 pm)||19 Jun 2019||18 Jul 2019|
|Counseling Dates||08 Jul 2019 – B.Pharmacy
10 Jul 2019 – B.P.Th.
18 & 19 Jul 2019 – B.Sc. Nursing
|Commencement of classes||25 Jul 2019 – B.Pharmacy
17 Jul 2019 – B.P.Th.
22 Jul 2019 – B.Sc. Nursing
KIMS University Nursing 2019 Application Form
The application form for KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019 is now available on the official website. Eligible aspirants can download the application form for the B.Pharma program. Fill in details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification and other details in the print out of the application form. Also, applicants shall have to paste their passport size photograph in the box given in the application.
Note: Application Form & Entrance fee for B.Pharma is 500/- only.
KIMS University Nursing 2019 Result
The KIMS University Nursing 2019 Result published online at the official website. The candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can able to check their results at the University’s website. To check the result, a candidate has to provide some details like seat number. The selected candidates will then be required to report at the Nursing College for counseling, to submit the relevant documents and pay tuition fees to confirm the admission. A direct link to check the result is also provided here.
- Click here to download the admission form for B. Pharm., B. P. Th.
& B. Sc. Nursing. (Management Quota)
- Click here to check the B.Pharmacy Entrance Result.
- Click here to check the B.P.Th. Entrance Result.
- Click here to check the B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Result.
Note: Applications against management category is invited with a D. D. to be drawn in favour of “Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University” Payable at Karad. (Last date – July 16, 2019)
Eligibility Criteria for KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019
The candidates applying for the nursing programs for the academic session 2019 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. The eligibility criteria to appear for KIMS University Nursing 2019 exam is as below:
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years as on December 31 of the year in which admission is sought.
- Should have passed 10+2 class with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Should be medically fit.
- The students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School (NIOS) with 45% marks are also eligible to apply.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
1. Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose.
2. Candidate must have passed RGNM.
- The applicant should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Should have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- 5 % relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates
- The applicant should have minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing and a minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
KIMS University Nursing 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card for KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019 will be available in online mode. The candidates must bring the Admit Card at the examination center, without the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed inside the examination center. A direct link to download the admit card will also be available here. Candidates can check the details on the official website as well as refer to this article.
KIMS University Nursing 2019 Test Centres
The test centers for B.Sc. Nursing courses are-
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences “Deemed to Be University”, Near Dhebewadi Road, A / p. Malkapuer, Karad – 415 110 Dist – Satara, Maharashtra.
- Parish Hall, St. Thomas Malankara Catholic Church, M.C. Road, Chengannur, Kerala.
As per previous information, the seat details for various UG and PG Nursing courses shall be as follows for the academic session 2019.
|2||P.B. B.Sc. Nursing (as per last year)||40|
|community Health Nursing||4|
|Maternal Health Nursing||4|
|Child Health Nursing||4|
|Mental Health Nursing||4|
List of Documents for Admissions
- For a Proof of date of birth: SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate.
- Statement of marks of X std examination.
- Statement of marks of XII std examination.
- Leaving/Transfer Certificate
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Gap Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Caste validity Certificate (if applicable wherever is)
- Nationality Certificate (Aadhar Card)
- Six recent passport size photographs with your names written on backside.
- The amount of fees and Hostel fees (in case you are admitted to Hostel)
- Authorization Form for such candidates who due to some emergency may not be in position to attend the PG counseling scheduled.
Note: All the fees in form of D.D. should be drawn in favour of “Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, Karad” payble at Karad.
Official Website: www.kimsuniversity.in
For more information regarding admission in KIMS University Nursing 2019- Download Information Brochure 2019
Notification of KIMS University Nursing regarding for Admission 2019: