KIMS University Nursing Admission 2018 is to be conducted by Krishan Institute of Medical Sciences. The entrance exam is conducted for admission to various UG and PG Nursing courses such as B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Medical-Surgical Nursing, M.Sc Child Health (Pediatrics) Nursing, etc for the academic session 2018. The candidate applying for admission to KIMS University must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of the desired course.
To apply for KIMS University Nursing Admission 2018, applicants shall have to download and take print out of the application form, the Application form can also be obtained from the University office. The candidates who will successfully submit their online application will be issued admit card. The admit card is an important verification which should be carried along at the examination center and must be preserved until the admission is not over. The selection of the candidates for the various nursing programme will be on the basis of the merit in the KIMS University Nursing entrance exam 2018. Candidates can check here complete details about the KIMS University Nursing Admission 2018.
KIMS University Nursing Admission 2018
Candidates can check here the expected schedule for commencement of various events including the exam date. The expected schedule for KIMS University Nursing Admission 2018 is given in the table below.
|Application form shall be available by||Last week of May 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||03rd week of Jun 2018|
|KIMS University Nursing 2018 exam date||04th week of Jun 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for KIMS University Nursing Admission 2018
The candidates applying for the nursing programmes for the academic session 2018 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. The eligibility criteria to appear for KIMS University Nursing 2018 exam is as below:
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years as on December 31 of the year in which admission is sought.
- Should have passed 10+2 class with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Should be medically fit.
- The students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School (NIOS) with 45% marks are also eligible to apply.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, shall also be eligible for admission.
- Should Obtain a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council. A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated course besides being registered as a nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall be required to produce the relevant evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council in any one of the following areas:
- O.T. Techniques
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Neurological and Neuro surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopaedic Nursing
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- The applicant should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Should have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The applicant should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- The applicant should have minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing and a minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
KIMS University Nursing 2018 Application Form
- The application form for KIMS University Nursing Admission 2018 shall be available for download through online mode. The KIMS University Nursing 2018 Application Form shall also be available at the University Office.
- Eligible aspirants can download the application form for the desired Nursing programme.
- Fill in details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification and other details in the print out of the application form.
- Also, applicants shall have to paste their passport size photograph in the box given in the application.
- As per last year’s information, applicants shall have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500 by Demand Draft.
KIMS University Nursing 2018 Admit Card
The Admit Card for KIMS University Nursing Admission 2018 shall be available in online mode or offline mode. There is however the possibility that the candidates shall be able to download their KIMS University Nursing 2018 Admit Card online from the University’s website. It is will be available offline, the candidates may have to obtain it from the University office. The candidates must bring the Admit Card at the examination center, without the admit card, candidate will not be allowed inside the examination center.
KIMS University Nursing 2018 Result
The KIMS University Nursing 2018 Result shall be published online in pdf format. The candidates who will appear for the Nursing entrance exam will be able to check their result at the University’s website. The result will consist of the list of candidates who qualified the exam along with their Merit Number, Seat Number and Name of the Applicant. The selected candidates will then be required to report at the Nursing College to submit the relevant documents and pay tuition fee to confirm the admission.
As per previous information, the seat details for various UG and PG Nursing courses shall be as follows for the academic session 2018.
|2||P.B. B.Sc. Nursing||40|
|Medical Surgical Nursing||20|
|community Health Nursing||4|
|Maternal Health Nursing||4|
|Child Health Nursing||4|
|Mental Health Nursing||4|
Insofar, official details of KIMS University Nursing Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as KIMS University releases KIMS University Nursing Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.