KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019 will be conducted by Krishan Institute of Medical Sciences. The entrance exam will be conducted for admission to various UG and PG Nursing courses such as B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Medical-Surgical Nursing, M.Sc Child Health (Pediatrics) Nursing, etc for the academic session 2019. The candidate applying for admission to KIMS University must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of the desired course.
To apply for KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019, applicants can download and take print out of the application form, the Application form can also be obtained from the University office. The candidates who successfully submitted their online application will be issued the admit card. The admit card is an important verification which should be carried along at the examination center and must be preserved until the admission is not over. The selection of the candidates for the various nursing programme will be on the basis of the merit in the KIMS University Nursing entrance exam 2019. Candidates can check here complete details about the KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019.
KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019
Candidates can check here the schedule for commencement of various events including the exam date. The schedule for KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019 is given in the table below.
|Application form shall be available by||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|KIMS University Nursing 2019 exam date||3rd week of Jun 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019
The candidates applying for the nursing programmes for the academic session 2019 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. The eligibility criteria to appear for KIMS University Nursing 2019 exam is as below:
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years as on December 31 of the year in which admission is sought.
- Should have passed 10+2 class with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Should be medically fit.
- The students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School (NIOS) with 45% marks are also eligible to apply.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
1. Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose.
2. Candidate must have passed RGNM.
- The applicant should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Should have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- 5 % relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates
- The applicant should have minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing and a minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
KIMS University Nursing 2019 Application Form
The application form for KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019 will be available for download through online mode. Eligible aspirants can download the application form for the desired Nursing programme. Fill in details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification and other details in the print out of the application form. Also, applicants shall have to paste their passport size photograph in the box given in the application.
Note: Application Form & Entrance fee is One Thousand rupees only as per last year.
KIMS University Nursing 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card for KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019 will be available in online mode. The candidates must bring the Admit Card at the examination center, without the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed inside the examination center.
As per previous information, the seat details for various UG and PG Nursing courses shall be as follows for the academic session 2019.
|2||P.B. B.Sc. Nursing||40|
|Medical Surgical Nursing||20|
|community Health Nursing||4|
|Maternal Health Nursing||4|
|Child Health Nursing||4|
|Mental Health Nursing||4|
KIMS University Nursing 2019 Result
The KIMS University Nursing 2019 Result will be published online in pdf format. The candidates who appeared for the Nursing entrance exam can able to check their result at the University’s website. The result consists of the list of candidates who qualified the exam along with their Merit Number, Seat Number and Name of the Applicant. The selected candidates will then be required to report at the Nursing College to submit the relevant documents and pay tuition fee to confirm the admission.
Official Website: www.kimsuniversity.in
Insofar the Admission form for various nursing courses are out now. Also, the schedule of KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019 has been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as KIMS University releases KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.