KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2022: KIMS University Nursing application forms have been released at kimskarad.in (link below). KIMS B.Sc Nursing application forms would be available till 3 July 2022. KIMS University Application form fees is INR 500. The application form is available in online mode only. The candidate is required to fill the application form in order to appear in the entrance exam of KIMS University Nursing Admission 2022. All the candidates are required to upload scanned images of Photograph and signature, failure of which may lead to rejection of candidature. To get more details about the KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2022, check this page.
KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2022
In order to get admission in KIMS University in Nursing Courses candidates need to fill the application form.
Application Form: Click Here to fill KIMS University Nursing Application form.
also check, KIMS University Nursing Result 2022
KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2022 Overview
|Exam name||KIMS University Nursing Admission 2022|
|Who releases the form||Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Mode of the form release||Online|
|Official website to fill the form||kimskarad.in|
KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2022 Important Dates
The Expected schedule for application process is provided below, so interested candidates can check for the same.
|Event||B.Pharmacy, B.P.Th & B.Sc Nursing||M.P.Th , M.Sc. Nursing & M.Sc.||P.B.B.Sc. Nursing|
|Application Form Start Date||7 June 2022||to be announced||to be announced|
|Application Form Last Date||3 July 2022||to be announced||to be announced|
|Entrance Exam Date||9 July 2022||to be announced||to be announced|
KIMS University Nursing 2022 Application Fee
Candidates have to submit the application form successfully, in order to appear in the KIMS entrance exam. All the candidates have to pay a required amount of application fee.
Application Fee (as per last year):
- P.B.B.Sc. Nursing: Rs. 500/-
- B. Pharmacy, B.P.Th. & B.Sc. Nursing: Rs.500/-
- M.P.Th., M.Sc. Nursing & M.Sc. (Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care): Rs 1000/-
KIMS University Nursing 2022 Image Specifications
While filling out the application form, candidates need to upload scanned image of applicant’s Photograph and signature. This Details of image and signature specification is given below.
- It must be a recent coloured passport size photograph
- Photograph must be clicked with a light coloured background
- Photograph uploaded in the application form will be used for all further process so it must be kept safe by the candidate.
- Face in the photograph must be clearly visible.
- It must be in JPEG/JPG format
- Scanned image should be less than 80 Kb with the dimensions of 30mm X 45mm
- Signature must be done on white sheet with black ball point pen only.
- Dimension of image must be 35mm X 80mm
- Size of file should be less than 80Kb
- Format of image must be JPEG/JPG
Items to keep ready before proceeding to fill the online application form?
The applicants must keep the following items ready to avoid filling invalid detail in the application form:
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Marksheet of the Bachelor’s Degree
- Class 10th and 12th Hall ticket
- A passport size photograph
How to fill KIMS University Nursing Application form 2022?
Candidates need to follow step by step procedure to fill the application form and submit it successfully. Detailed procedure for the same is mention here.
- Step 1: Visit the official website kimskarad.in
- Step 2: Click on the application form available link .
- Step 3: Fill the application form in online mode.
- Step 4: Upload scanned images of photograph and signature
- Step 5: After filling the form candidates have to pay the application fee in prescribed mode only.
- Step 6: Take print out of duly filled application form for reference purpose only.
Documents Required For KIMS University Application Form 2022
Candidates need to send all the relevant documents to the concerned authority along with hard copy of online filled application form and Demand Draft. List of documents to be attached is provided below:
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Class 10th Marksheet and Date of Birth Certificate (If !0th Certificate does not bear the same)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Age and Nationality Certificate
- Two recent photographs, taken from the same negative, without a cap or goggles, taken within the last six months. One should be pasted on the application form, duly attested by the Principal/Dean of the College or any Gazetted Officer. The other should be stapled to the application form.
Details To be Entered while filling KIMS University Application Form 2022
Candidates have to fill the following details while filling the application form. List of details is as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Name Of Board
- Year of Passing
- Course Name
- Contact number’
- Email Id
- Address of Residence
Payment Details: Candidates have to submit the fee as per the prescribed method.
About KIMS University Nursing Admit Card 2022
- The admit card for the conduct of exam will be available online on the official website.
- All the candidates who have filled and submitted the application form successfully will get the admit card for the exam.
- All the candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination center failure of which may lead to disqualification from the exam process.
About Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences
Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences, Deemed to be University, Karad is located in Western Maharashtra. University offers various courses Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Ph.D courses to students which helps them in choosing a better career option. University offers admission to courses like Nursing, MBBS, BDS and many more. University conducts entrance exam for all the courses and on the basis of merit of the entrance exam, admission process takes place.
KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2022 FAQ’s
Ans. application form to be filled in online mode only on the official website, when available as per schedule.
Ans. Application fee to be paid online.
Ans. The application fee for the exam will be Rs. 500.
Official Website: kimskarad.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.