Maharashtra’s Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) is the exam conducting body which will issues the MAH MCA CET Admit Card 2019. The admit cards for Masters in Computer Application Common Entrance Test (MCA CET) 2019 will be available for download by online mode at DTE’s official website, dtemaharashtra.gov.in. The online entrance exam will be held on March 23, 2019. The MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card will be issued for only those candidates who have submitted their application completed in all aspects before the due date. Such candidates can able to download the admit card on the candidate login by entering the detail such as Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth. It is mandatory for candidates to bring their admit card and a valid photo identity proof in original at the examination centre. Check more information on MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card from the article below.
MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card
MAH MCA CET 2019 will be a computer-based test. Candidates can check the exam date and the schedule for issuance of Admit Card in the table below.
|Issuance of Admit Card||08 Mar 2019|
|MAH MCA CET 2019 exam date||23 Mar 2019|
Admit Card: The MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card will be available at the Official Website: dtemaharashtra.gov.in
How to download the MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card?
The candidates will be able to download the admit card by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that is available on this page for downloading the admit card
- Enter the details such as Registration Number and Password (as provided at the time of registration)
- Submit the details
- Download and take printout of the admit card
What are the Items to carry at the examination centre?
The candidates need to bring the following documents at the examination centre, failing which, they shall not be allowed to sit for the test:
- Print out of the admit card with photograph pasted on it (Preferably the same photograph as the one that was uploaded in the online application form)
- Photo Identity Proof such as:
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with a photograph
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Aadhaar/E-Aadhaar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph
Note: Ration Card shall not be considered a valid id proofs for this CET.
General Instructions for the Candidates Appearing for the MAH MCA CET 2019
- Date, time and venue address of the examination will be printed on the Hall Ticket.
- It is advised to candidates to visit the venue of examination one day before the Online Examination to confirm the location so that he/she are able to report on time (as printed on the Hall Ticket) on the day of the examination.
- It is mandatory for candidates to bring their respective admit card with photograph pasted on it at the examination centre.
- Along with the admit card, the test takers should also bring a valid Photo Identity Proof as mentioned above.
- Use of calculators (separate or with the watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will not be allowed during the examination.
- Candidates should bring one Ball point pen with them for the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When the admit card will be available for download?
A. The exact date for the issuance of admit card is not yet announced. However, it is expected it will be available a week before the commencement of examination. Whatever the case may be, the information will be updated on this page, so kindly check this column regularly.
Q. Can I change my exam center after the admit card has been issued?
A. The exam center once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances. Any request for a change in exam center will not be entertained.
Q. My name is misspelled in the admit card. Will there be any issue? Who should I contact to regarding this?
A. After downloading the admit card, ensure that the details printed on the admit card are correct or not. If there is some error or discrepancy in the admit card report the matter to the DTE Maharashtra authorities immediately.
Q. Other than the admit card, do I need to bring any other document?
A. Candidates need to bring a valid Photo Identity proof in original along with the admit card. The list of valid ID proof are given above.
Insofar, Only Exam date of MAH MCA CET 2019 has been released. Rest of the information is as per the last year details. As soon as the conducting body release the rest of the information the same will be updated here.