MAH MCA CET Admit Card 2019 has been released online on March 08, 2019. The admit card has been issued by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. The applicants can download their MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card till the exam date, i.e. March 23, 2019. The MAH MCA CET Admit Card is available for download online at cetcell.mahacet.org. To download it, the applicants need to log in by entering their registration number/ roll number and Password/ date of birth. The candidates must download and take a print out of the Admit Card to bring it on the day of the test. Along with it, you also have to carry a valid id proof. Candidates can check more details on MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card from this page.
MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card
MAH MCA CET 2019 is a computer-based test and it is advised to the candidates to report at the allotted test center an hour before the reporting time. Candidates can check the exam date and the schedule for issuance of Admit Card in the table below.
|MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card||Date|
|Issuance of Admit Card||08 Mar 2019|
|Last date to download MAH MCA CET Admit Card is||23 Mar 2019|
|MAH MCA CET 2019 exam date||23 Mar 2019|
Download Here: Click here to download the MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card.
How to download the MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card?
The candidates can download the admit card by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link given on this page for downloading the admit card
- Enter the details such as Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth (as provided at the time of registration)
- Submit the details by clicking on the “Login” button.
- Finally, download and take printout of the admit card
What Documents to Carry at the Examination Centre?
The candidates need to bring the following documents at the examination centre, failing which, they shall not be allowed to sit for the test:
- Print out of the admit card with photograph pasted on it (Preferably the same photograph as the one that was uploaded in the online application form)
- Photo Identity Proof such as:
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with a photograph
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Aadhaar/E-Aadhaar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph
Note: Ration Card shall not be considered a valid id proofs for this CET.
General Instructions for the Candidates Appearing for the MAH MCA CET 2019
- Date, time and venue address of the examination will be printed on the Hall Ticket.
- It is advised to candidates to visit the venue of examination one day before the Online Examination to confirm the location so that he/she are able to report on time (as printed on the Hall Ticket) on the day of the examination.
- It is mandatory for candidates to bring their respective admit card with photograph pasted on it at the examination centre.
- Along with the admit card, the test takers should also bring a valid Photo Identity Proof as mentioned above.
- Use of calculators (separate or with the watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will not be allowed during the examination.
- Candidates should bring one Ball point pen with them for the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When the admit card will be available for download?
A. The exact date for the issuance of admit card is not yet announced. However, it is expected it will be available a week before the commencement of examination. Whatever the case may be, the information will be updated on this page, so kindly check this column regularly.
Q. Can I change my exam center after the admit card has been issued?
A. The exam center once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances. Any request for a change in exam center will not be entertained.
Q. My name is misspelled in the admit card. Will there be any issue? Who should I contact to regarding this?
A. After downloading the admit card, ensure that the details printed on the admit card are correct or not. If there is some error or discrepancy in the admit card report the matter to the DTE Maharashtra authorities immediately.
Q. Other than the admit card, do I need to bring any other document?
A. Candidates need to bring a valid Photo Identity proof in original along with the admit card. The list of valid ID proof are given above.
Official Website: cetcell.mahacet.org