MAH MCA CET Admit Card 2020 – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra releases the MCA CET admit card online in the second week of March 2020 at mahacet.org. Information for downloading the hall ticket is also sent through email/SMS. Candidate can click on the link provided in the mail or SMS and obtain the hall ticket directly. To download the MCA ticket, candidates have to log in using their registration number and password. A hardcopy of the admit card along with any photo ID proof shall be carried by the candidate on the examination day. Scroll down to check in detail about the MAH MCA CET admit card 2020.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card
The reporting time for the day of examination is mentioned on the hall ticket. Candidates shall reach the exam centre before the lapse of the reporting time. Check the MAH MCA CET 2020 admit card schedule from below.
|MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card||Date|
|Issuance of Admit Card||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|MAH MCA CET 2020 exam date||28 Mar 2020|
|Result||To be announced|
Download Here: Candidates can download the MAH MCA CET 2020 admit card as per the schedule from the official website, mahacet.org
How to download the MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps and download the Maharastra MCA CET 2020 hall ticket.
Step 1: Click on the direct link which shall be provided on this page after the release of the admit card. In doing so, the candidate can access the window for hall ticket download.
Step 2: Then, candidates have to log in using their registration number/ roll number and password/date of birth.
Step 3: Next, click on the “submit” button.
Step 4: Thereafter, the candidate’s admit card appears on the screen.
Step 5: Download it and take a print out for future reference.
Details on the MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card
The below-given details are mentioned on the admit card of MCA CET 2020
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Exam centre/venue
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Other important details
What to Carry to the MAH MCA CET 2020 Examination Hall?
Check from below the documents which have to be carried on the day of examination.
- Admit card: Print out of the admit card with photograph pasted on it (Preferably the same photograph as the one that was uploaded in the online application form)
- Photo Identity Proof: Any one photo ID proof such as PAN Card, Passport, Driving license, voter’s id, Bank Passbook with a photograph, Aadhar card, Employee ID and so on.
Note: Ration Card shall not be considered as valid id proof.
Important Instructions for the Candidates Appearing for the MAH MCA CET 2020
Candidates must read the following points carefully.
- Date, time and venue address of the exam will be printed on the Hall Ticket of MCE CET.
- Candidates are advised to visit the venue of examination one day before the examination date to confirm the location so that on the actual day of the examination, candidate reports on time.
- Candidates must bring their respective admit card with photograph pasted on it at the examination centre.
- Along with the hardcopy of the admit card, the test takers shall also bring a valid Photo Identity Proof.
- Use of calculators, books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones, or any other electronic device will not be allowed during the examination.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for MCA CET 2020 can be checked in detail from below.
- Mode of Examination: MCA CET is conducted in online mode.
- Test Duration: It is held for 90 minutes i.e 1.5 hours.
- Medium of CET: Exam is conducted in English language only.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions are asked in the exam.
- Number of questions: There are a total number of 100 questions in MCA CET.
- Maximum marks: MAH MCA CET is a 200 marks paper. Each question is of two (2) marks.
Candidates can check the distribution of questions from below.
|Section||No of Questions|
|Mathematics and Statistics||30|
|Logical / Abstract Reasoning||30|
|English comprehension and verbal ability||20|
Marking Scheme: Candidates are given two (2) marks for every correct answer and 0.5 marks are deducted for each incorrect answer. No mark is given for unanswered questions.
About MAH MCA CET 2020
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State conducts MCA CET for admission in a three-year full-time degree course in Master in Computer Applications. Candidate should have a bachelors degree to apply for the exam. Candidates have to fill an application form online along with the payment of the application fee to appear for MCA CET 2020. The test is held online in which candidates have to solve 100 MCQ questions of two mark each in one and a half hour. The selection of the candidate is based on their performance in the entrance test. Qualifiers of the test are given admission in various colleges for MCA course across the state of Maharastra.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) was established by the Government of Maharashtra under Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA). CET Cell conducts an entrance test for admission in Master of Computer Application. Apart from this, state cell conducts entrance exam for admission in various courses such as Bped, Mped, engineering, architecture and so on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When the admit card will be available for download?
A. The exact date for the issuance of admit card is not yet announced. However, it is expected it will be available a week before the commencement of examination. Whatever the case may be, the information will be updated on this page, so kindly check this column regularly.
Q. Can I change my exam center after the admit card has been issued?
A. The exam center once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances. Any request for a change in exam center will not be entertained.
Q. My name is misspelled in the admit card. Will there be any issue? Who should I contact regarding this?
A. After downloading the admit card, ensure that the details printed on the admit card are correct or not. If there is some error or discrepancy in the admit card report the matter to the DTE Maharashtra authorities immediately.
Q. Other than the admit card, do I need to bring any other document?
A. Candidates need to bring a valid Photo Identity proof in original along with the admit card. The list of valid ID proof are given above.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.