|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Maharashtra’s Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) is the exam conducting body which issues the admit cards for Masters in Computer Application Common Entrance Test (MCA CET) 2018 at its official website, dtemaharashtra.gov.in. The online entrance exam shall be conducted in the 3rd week of March 2018 in multiple sessions.
The MAH MCA CET 2018 Admit Card will be issued for only those candidates who will submit their application completed in all aspects before the due date. Such candidates will be able to download the admit card on the candidate login by entering their (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth. It is mandatory for candidates to bring their admit card and a valid photo identity proof in original at the examination center. Check more information on MAH MCA CET 2018 Admit Card from the article below.
MAH MCA CET 2018 Admit Card
The expected schedule for issuance of admit card and exam date is given in the table below.
|Issuance of Admit Card||2nd week of Mar 2018|
|The admit card will be available for download till||3rd week of Mar 2018|
|MAH MCA CET 2018 exam date||3rd week of Mar 2018|
How to download the Admit Card?
The admit card can be downloaded as follows:
- Click on the link that will be available on this page for downloading the admit card
- Enter the Registration Number and Password (as provided at the time of registration)
- Submit the details
- Download and take printout of the admit card
Items to carry at the examination center
The candidates need to bring the following documents at the examination center, failing which, they will not be allowed to sit for the test:
- Print out of the admit card with photograph pasted on it (Preferably the same photograph as the one that was uploaded in online application form)
- Photo Identity Proof such as:
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Aadhaar/E-Aadhaar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card with photograph
Note: Ration Card is not considered a valid id proofs for this CET.
General Instructions for the Candidates Appearing for the MAH MCA CET 2018
- Date, time and venue address of the examination will be printed on the Hall Ticket.
- It is advised to candidates to visit the venue of examination one day before the Online Examination to confirm the location so that he/she are able to report on time (as printed on the Hall Ticket) on the day of the examination.
- It is mandatory for candidates to bring their respective admit card with photograph pasted on it at the examination center.
- Along with the admit card, the test takers should also bring a valid Photo Identity Proof as mentioned above.
- Use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will not be allowed during the examination.
- Candidates should bring one Ball point pen with them for the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the admit card will be available for download?
The exact date for the issuance of admit card is not yet announced. However, it is expected it will be available a week before the commencement of examination. Whatever the case may be, the information will be updated on this page, so kindly check this column regularly.
Can I change my exam center after the admit card has been issued?
The exam center once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances. Any request for change in exam center will not be entertained.
My name is misspelled in the admit card. Will there be any issue? Who should I contact to regarding this?
After downloading the admit card, ensure that the details printed on the admit card are correct or not. If there is some error or discrepancy in the admit card report the matter to the DTE Maharashtra authorities immediately.
Other than the admit card, do I need to bring any other document?
A. Candidates need to bring a valid Photo Identity proof in original along with the admit card. The list of valid ID proof are given above.
Official Website where MAH MCA CET Admit Card 2018 will be available is www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Insofar, official details of MAH MCA CET Admit Card 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra releases Mah MCA CET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.