MAH MCA CET Sample Question Paper – State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell, Maharastra State is conducting Masters in Computer Application (MCA) CET on March 28, 2020. The exam is computer-based in which candidates have to solve 100 multiple-choice questions of two marks each in 90 minutes. For practice, candidates shall solve sample papers. It helps in understanding the pattern of the test, types of questions and weightage of each section. Candidates can increase their speed, accuracy and confidence with the assistance of Maharastra MCA CET 2020.
MAH MCA CET Sample Question Paper
Practising sample paper help candidates in analysing their mistakes and help them prepare better for the common entrance test. Candidates can give good result in the Maharastra MCA CET if they practice sample papers regularly and sincerely. However, candidates are suggested to complete the syllabus and then solve sample question papers.
Sample Question Paper for MAH MCA CET
1. The strength of PGDBA class is 42 of whom 33.3% are experienced and others freshers. There are 20 females in the class of whom 80% are freshers. How many experienced male students are in the class?
(a) 4 (b) 10 (c) 12 (d) Cannot be determined
2. Manu walked from Pali to Roha and back. The distance between Pali and Roha is one km. His speed while going to Pali was 5 km. per hour and it was 4 km. while returning from Roha. What was Manu’s average speed in km. per hour for the entire two-way trip?
(a) 5 (b) 4½ (c) 4 (d) Other than those given as options
3. The thickness of a rectangular block is ‘n’ units. Its breadth is 2 units more than the thickness and length 3 units more than breadth. Which of the following algebraic statements will represent the volume of that block ?
(a) n³ + 7n² + 10n (b) n³ + 7n² + 10n + 5 (c) n³ + 10n² + 7n + 3 (d) Other than those given as options
1. 1010, 0101, 1100, 0011, 11100 ______ what is next?
(a) 00100 (b) 00111 (c) 11100 (d) Other than those given as options
2. The full form of LAN is ______
(a) Local Access Network (b) Local Area Network (c) Long Area Node (d) Local Area Node
MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for MHA MCA Common Entrance Test from below.
- Mode of Examination: The exam is conducted online.
- Duration: It is held for 90 minutes.
- Medium of CET: It is held in English language only.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions are asked in the exam.
- Number of questions: There are a total number of 100 questions in MCA CET.
- Maximum marks: MAH MCA CET is a 200 marks paper in total .
Candidates can check the distribution of questions from below.
|Section||No of Questions|
|Logical / Abstract Reasoning||30|
|English comprehension andverbal ability||20|
MAH MCA CET 2020 Important Books
The below-mentioned books can be referred by the candidate for the preparation of MAH MCA CET 2020.
|Name of the Book||Buy Here|
|MCA-CET MAHARASHTRA||Buy Here|
|A Comprehensive Guide for MCA Entrance Examination||Buy Here|
|A Complete Study Package for MCA Entrances||Buy Here|
About Maharashtra MCA CET 2020
State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) conducts MCA CET 2020. It is conducted for admission in first year/direct second year in Master of Computer Application course. Candidates have to fill an application form to appear for the exam. MCA CET is held online in which candidates have to solve 100 MCQ of two (2) mark each in one and half hour. Candidates who qualify the exam must register for counselling through the centralised admission process (CAP). Admission in Government / Self-financed / Government affiliated and private colleges in the state of Maharashtra is given to the candidates after counselling based on the rank of the candidate, choice of the college and availability of seats.
About State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell
State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) was established by the Government of Maharashtra under Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA). CET Cell conducts an entrance test for admission in Master of Computer Application. Apart from this, state cell conducts entrance exam for admission in various courses such as BPEd, MPEd, engineering, architecture and so on.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.