|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Sample Question Paper for MAH MCA CET
1. The strength of PGDBA class is 42 of whom 33.3% are experienced and others freshers. There are 20 females in the class of whom 80% are freshers. How many experienced male students are in the class ?
(a) 4 (b) 10 (c) 12 (d) Cannot be determined
2. Manu walked from Pali to Roha and back. The distance between Pali and Roha is one km. His speed while going to Pali was 5 km. per hour and it was 4 km. while returning from Roha. What was Manu’s average speed in km. per hour for the entire two-way trip ?
(a) 5 (b) 4½ (c) 4 (d) Other than those given as options
3. The thickness of a rectangular block is ‘n’ units. Its breadth is 2 units more than the thickness and length 3 units more than breadth. Which of the following algebraic statements will represent the volume of that block ?
(a) n³ + 7n² + 10n (b) n³ + 7n² + 10n + 5 (c) n³ + 10n² + 7n + 3 (d) Other than those given as options
1. 1010, 0101, 1100, 0011, 11100 ______ what is next?
(a) 00100 (b) 00111 (c) 11100 (d) Other than those given as options
2. The full form of LAN is ______
(a) Local Access Network (b) Local Area Network (c) Long Area Node (d) Local Area Node
Details of the On-line Examination Pattern
The examination would be conducted on-line i.e. on a computer.
The tests will be provided in English.
All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of the four answers to a question only one will be the correct answer. The candidate has to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which he/ she feels is appropriate/ correct. The alternative/ option that is clicked on will be treated as the answer to that question. Answer to any question will be considered for final evaluation, only when candidates have submitted the answers by clicking on “Save & Next” or “Mark for Review & Next”.
The clock has been set at the server and the countdown timer at the top right corner of your screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the exam. When the clock runs out the exam ends by default – you are not required to end or submit your exam.