MAH MCA CET 2020 is a state level entrance examination has conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State. The aspirants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying online for the common entrance test. The application process for the exam will be online as per last year. Candidates who will be registered successfully can appear for the MAH MCA CET 2020 Examination. Here you can check the more details of MAH MCA CET 2020 from the article below.
MAH MCA CET 2020
The Examination of MAH MCA CET 2020 shall be conducted in online mode on as per schedule in the ONLINE mode in multiple sessions if required. Candidates shall appear for the CET strictly as per the date and session allotted to them at allotted center. No candidate shall be allowed to appear for test in other than the allotted session. Candidates who are looking for MAH MCA CET 2020 can check the complete details like application form, admit card, result, etc from the ”quick link” box given below. Candidates can check the expected schedule regarding MAH MCA CET 2020 from the table below.
|Online registration begins from||3rd week of Jan 2020|
|Online application form can be submitted until||Last week of Feb 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|MAH MCA CET 2020 exam date||Last week of Mar 2020|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of Apr 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for MAH MCA CET 2020
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility conditions to apply for the entrance test. Below we mention last year eligibility criteria for reference purpose only. Candidates are advised to visit the official website for further information and also stay with us for more updates.
The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline awarded by any recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- The aspirant should have studied Mathematics at 10+2 or graduation.
- For Direct second year admissions, the candidate should possess a Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications or Science (Information Technology or Computer Science).
- The candidate who will be appearing for their final examination is also eligible to appear for CET.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form
The online application/ registration process will be started from expected month of January 2020. The online application form will be available at official website i.e. dtemaharashtra.gov.in and a direct link to fill the form will also update here. Aspirants need to register online and then proceed to fill in other required details in the application form. Upload the photograph and signature as per the format. Make payment for the application fee through online mode only. This application fee as per last year. Application fee paid through any other mode will not be accepted. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility.
Application Fee for MAH MCA CET 2020
|General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K Migrant candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 800/-|
MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for MAH MCA CET 2020 will be available online only. No, admit card will be sent through the post. Candidates who have submitted their application form before the last date can download their admit card by entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth. The admit card contains the basic information about the exam such as date, time and venue of the examination. Along with the admit card, candidates need to bring a valid Photo Identity proof in original.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Syllabus
The questions will cover the following topics of high school mathematics (tip to the 12th standard), this syllabus based on as per last year detail.
1. General Aptitude
The Maine objective of this paper is to assess the general aptitude of the candidate to pursue a computer Application and software profession.
The question of this paper will cover logical reasoning, quantitative reasoning, high school mathematics vocabulary, English comprehension and verbal ability. A good grasp of the following topics of high school mathematics (up to the 12th standard) will be useful:
- Algebra: Fundamental operations in Algebra, Expansion, factorization, Quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, binomial theorem, permutations and combinations.
- Co-ordinate Geometry: Rectangular Cartesian co-ordinates, equations of a line, micl point, intersections etc., equations of a circle, distance formulae, a pair of straight lines, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola, simple geometric transformations such as translation, rotation, scaling
- Differential Equations: Differential equations of first order and their solutions, linear differential equations with constant coefficients, homogenous linear differential equations.
- Trigonometry: Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles, a solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse function.
- Probability and Statistics: Basic concepts of probability theory, Averages, Dependent and independent” events, frequency distributions, and measures of dispersions, skewness and kurtosis, random variable and distribution functions, mathematical expectations, Binomial, Poisson, normal distributions, curve fitting, and the principle of least squares, correlation and regression
- Arithmetic: Ratios and proportions, problems on time-work, distance-speed, percentage, etc.
- Basic Set Theory and Functions: Set, relations and mappings,
- Mensuration: areas, triangles and quadrilaterals, area and circumference of circles, volumes and surface areas of simple solids such as cubes, spheres, cylinders and cones.
2. Computer Concepts
- Computer Basics: Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Structure of instructions in CPU, input/output devices, computer memory, memory organization, back-up devices.
- Data Representation: Representation of characters, integers, and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, Binary Arithmetic: Addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, signed arithmetic and two’s complement arithmetic, floating point representation of numbers, normalized floating point representation, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams.
- Computer Architecture: Block structure of computers, communication between processor and I/O devices, interrupts.
- Computer Language: Assembly language and high-level language, Computer Programming in C.
- Operating System basics: Multiprogramming and timesharing operating Systems.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Test Duration: 90 minutes
- Medium of CET: English
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 04 marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: There is a negative marking of 1 marks for every incorrect answer.
|Logical / Abstract Reasoning||30||2||60|
|English comprehension and|
|The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions (Four Options)|
The mock test for MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam will be released for the interest candidates here. A mock test is a very important test that gives you the experience of a real test situation. The institution that conducts this examination set the paper, correct and analyze your performance, just like a real test. It is very helpful for those students who are preparing for major competitive examinations. Candidates who are going to appear for the examination can check the mock test here after the update.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Result
The result for MAH MCA CET 2020 will be published online at the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State. The candidates can check their result from the official website. The result will consist of the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination and percentile. on the basis of the result, the counselling process will be done.
MAH CET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of result, a merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam out of 2020. The candidates who will qualify the entrance exam and will make through the merit list are allowed to appear for MAH MCA Counselling 2020. The counselling will be conducted in various rounds. The counselling will be expected to be commenced in the month of April or May 2020.
Official Website: www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
For more details regarding MAH MCA CET 2020, candidates can refer the previous year – Information brochure.
Insofar, official details of MAH MCA CET 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.