MAH MCA CET Application Form 2020 – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra releases the MCA CET application form. The application process is over now. The application form is released for admission in Master in Computer Application course. Candidates have to register online at mahacet.org. to apply for the exam. The expected application fee is Rs 1000/- for general category candidates and Rs 800/- for reserved category. Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree and fulfill other eligibility criteria to appear for the exam. Scroll down to check in detail about the MAH MCA CET Application Form 2020.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill the application form cautiously as candidates have no provision for making corrections in the MAH MCA CET application form after the final submission. Check the MAH MCA CET 2020 application form schedule from below.
|MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form||Date|
|Online registration begins from||15 Jan 2020|
|Online application form can be submitted till||22 Feb 2020|
|Last date for printing Applciation Form||08 Mar 2020|
|Download of Admit Card||08 Mar 2020 onwards|
Apply Online: Click here to apply MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form.
Application form process is over !
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Fee
MCA CET application form has to be submitted along with the payment of the application fee. The amount of application fee is non-refundable. Candidates can check the expected fee from the below-mentioned table.
|General Category Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved Category Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
How to Fill MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can fill the application form online only. To apply, follow the below-mentioned easy steps.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to apply for MAH MCA CET 2020.
- Next, aspirants shall register online by entering the details such as their Name, Email ID and Phone Number, etc. On submitting the following details, candidates shall receive a system-generated Registration Number and Password. The candidate must fill the correct details as the same information reflects in the result.
Step 2: Fill in details in the Application Form
- After the registration has been done successfully, the aspirants have to log in using the Registration Number and Password and fill in other required details.
- The applicants have to provide details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details, etc. in the online application and proceed to upload photographs and images.
Step 3: Upload the Images
- The next step of the application process is to upload the images as per the specifications. The applicants shall have to upload their photograph and signature as per the specification as given in the table below.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
On completion of the above-given steps, proceed to make payment for the application fee. The application fee shall be payable through online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. As per last year’s information, the applicants shall have to pay the following fee for MAH MCA CET 2020.
Step 5: Submit the Application
Finally, the applicants can submit the application form online. Also, it is advised to candidates to take a print out of the application form for future reference. Applicants need not required to submit the printout of the application form.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates should check the eligibility criteria from below.
Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of candidates belonging from reserved category).
- Candidates should have studied Mathematics at 10+2 or graduation.
- For admission in MCA second year, the candidate should possess a Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications or Science (Information Technology or Computer Science).
Note: Candidates appearing for their final examination are also eligible to appear for MAH MCA CET.
Documents Required to Fill MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form
The candidates should keep the following documents ready before filling in details in the MAH MCA CET application form.
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Debit Card/ Credit Card for online payment of application fee
- Marksheet and certificate of the qualifying examination
- Marksheet of the Bachelor’s degree
Image Specification for Filling MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form
In the application form, candidates have to attach the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidate’s photo must be recently taken.
- It should be a passport coloured photo.
- Preferred dimension is 200 x 230 pixels.
- Size of Photo file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Candidate’s photo in cap, hat, sunglasses shall not be acceptable.
- The signature should be done by the candidate on a white paper with black ink pen.
- Signature should be done by candidate himself/herself.
- Preferred dimension is 140 x 60 pixels.
- Size of file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- Signature in capital letters shall not be acceptable.
Details to Fill in the MHA MCA CET 2020 Application Form
The following are the details that have to be filled by the candiadte in the application form of MCE CET.
- Exam Centre choice
- Email ID
- Contact Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Office Address
- Year of Passing
- Percentage of marks obtained
- Qualifying degree
About MHA MCA CET 2020 Admit Card
State cell releases the admit card for the candidates who have filled the application form successfully on time. It is published on the official website a few days before the exam. Candidates receive the information regarding the hall ticket download through SMS/mail. Candidates can download the admit card by using their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth. On the day of the exam, candidates have to carry the print out of the hall ticket along with any photo ID proof.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The below-mentioned information is provided on the MCA CET admit card.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Exam centre/venue
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Other important details
About MAH MCA CET 2020
State cell of Maharastra conducts an entrance exam for admission in Master in Computer Application. Candidates having a bachelor’s degree can apply for the exam online. MCA CET is a computer-based test in which candidates have to solve 100 objective-based questions of two (2) marks each. There is a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each incorrect answer. Candidates are shortlisted based on their merit in the entrance test. Counselling round is conducted for the qualifiers of the CET.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
The government of Maharashtra established a State Common Entrance Test Cell under Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA). It conducts MAH CET for various Medical Education, Technical Education, and Higher Education courses. Candidates who qualify the CET gets admission into various government college of Maharashtra and Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How can I apply for MHA MCA CET 2020?
Ans: To apply, candidates have to fill an application form online at mahacet.org.
Q) Fow which course MHA MCA CET is conducted?
Ans: MCA CET is held for admission in first year and second year post graduate degree course in Master of Computer Applications.
Q) What is the education qualification required for appearing in MCA CET?
Ans: Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree to apply for MCA CET. Moreover, he.she should have studied Mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.
Q) How can I make the payment of application form?
Ans: Candidates can make the payment of application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet, Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Q) Can I make the changes in the application form after the final submission?
Ans: Candidates cannot make the changes after the final submission of the application form. Hence, it is suggested to fill the form carefully nad verify it before submission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.