MAH CET MCA Application Form 2017 can be filled online at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Application form of MAH MCA CET 2017 is to be submitted by candidates who wish to appear in the online Common Entrance Test. The test will be held in online mode by the Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra on 19 Mar 2017. Interested and eligible candidates must apply online for MAH CET MCA 2017 by completing the registration process. To know how to fill the online application form of Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test, and apply now, read details given below.
|Application form for MAH MCA CET 2017 available online||06 Feb 2017|
|Last date for online registration||28 Feb 2017|
|Closure for editing application details||28 Feb 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||15 Mar 2017|
|Online Fee Payment||06 to 28 Feb 2017|
MAH MCA CET Application Form 2017
Application form of MAH MCA CET 2017 is available on the official website of DTE. Before filling up the form, candidate must satisfy that he / she fulfills all the eligibility conditions. Thereafter, the application form of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for MCA can be submitted online at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Candidate may also fill the online application form through the direct link, which is given below.
Before applying online, applicants should-
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of admission Process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Arrange for Application Fees (Non refundable), Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
MAH MCA CET Application Form Fee
|Type of Candidature||Fee|
|General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 1000|
|Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs. 800|
Applications sent by Post/Courier etc., to ARCs/DTE office will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made.
How to Apply?
- Candidates to go to the http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mca2017 website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Specification of Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) & Signature
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified. – Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.