The MAH MCA CET Application Form 2018 has been released online at the official website of DTE. The candidates can apply online for MAH MCA CET 2018 from 07 February 2018 onward. The candidates before proceeding to apply online must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions in order to appear for the exam. The application process will be done by online mode only. The online applications has been released for admission to First Year / Direct Second Year (Separate Division & Lateral Entry) of Three year full-time Post Graduate Degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA).
In the online application, the aspirants need to enter their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication and other details. Also, the applicants shall have to upload their photograph and signature in the online application. Those who will successfully register for the exam will be able to download the admit card. Check more details on MAH MCA CET 2018 Application Form from the article below.
MAH MCA CET 2018 Application Form
It is advised to candidates to provide only valid details at the time of registration. As the candidates shall not be given provision for making corrections later in the MAH MCA CET Application Form. Candidates can check the expected schedule for commencement of application process in the table below:
|Online registration begins from||07 Feb 2018|
|Online application form can be submitted till||05 Mar 2018|
|Closure for editing application details||05 Mar 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||20 Mar 2018|
|Online Fee Payment||07 Feb 2018 to 05 Mar 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the Application Form of MAH MCA CET 2018.
Official Website: www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Documents to keep ready before applying online
The candidates should keep the following documents ready before filling in details in the application form. It will be easier for them to fill in details.
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Debit Card/ Credit Card for online payment of application fee
- Marksheet and certificate of the qualifying examination
- Marksheet of the Bachelor’s degree
How to apply online for MAH MCA CET 2018?
Interested candidates can apply for the common entrance test by following these simple instructions:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to apply for MAH MCA CET 2018.
- Next, aspirants shall register online by entering the details such as their Name, Email ID and Phone Number, etc. On submitting the following details, candidates shall receive a system generated Registration Number and Password.
Step 2: Fill in details in the Application Form
- After the registration has been done successfully, the aspirants shall have to login using the Registration Number and Password and fill in other required details.
- The applicants shall have to provide details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details etc. in the online application and proceed to upload photograph and image.
Step 3: Upload the Images
- The next step of the application process is to upload the images as per the specifications. The applicants shall have to upload their photograph and signature as per the specification as given in the table below.
|Images to be uploaded||Format||Dimensions||File Size|
|Photo (4.5cm × 3.5cm||JPG or JPEG||200 x 230 pixels||Not more than 50kb.|
|Signature||JPG or JPEG||140 x 60 pixels||10kb – 20kb|
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
On completion of the above-given steps, proceed to make payment for the application fee. The application fee shall be payable through online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. As per last year’s information, the applicants shall have to pay the following fee for MAH MCA CET 2018.
|General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K Migrant candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 800/-|
Step 5: Submit the Application
Finally, the applicants can submit the application form online. Also, it is advised to candidates to take print out of the application form for future reference. Applicants need not required to submit the printout of the application form.