MAH MCA CET Application Form 2022 – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has opened the MAH MCA CET 2022 application form correction window from June 28 to June 30, 2022. Candidates can edit the application form online at mcacet2022.mahacet.org. Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree and fulfill other eligibility criteria to appear for the exam. Scroll down to check in detail about the MAH MCA CET Application Form 2022.
Latest – MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form Correction Window has opened from June 28 to June 30, 2022. Scroll down to access the edit form link.
MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill the application form cautiously as candidates have no provision for making corrections in the MAH MCA CET application form after the final submission. The direct link to fill the MAH MCA CET 2022 application form is provided below.
Check the MAH MCA CET 2022 application form schedule from below.
|MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form||Dates|
|Online registration started on||17 Mar 2022|
|Last date to apply for the exam|
|MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form Correction Window||28 – 30 Jun 2022|
MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form Overview
|Name of Exam||MAH MCA CET 2022|
|Application Form Releasing Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Mode of payment||Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/UPI/Mobile Wallets|
|Application fee||GEN Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K Migrant candidates – Rs. 1000/-|
Reserved category candidates and PwD of Maharashtra state only – Rs. 800/- (Bank service charges applicable separately)
|Steps to apply||Registration|
Entering the details in the form
Uploading the images
Payment of exam fee
Downloading/printing of application form
|Official website to apply||cetcell.mahacet.org or mcacet2022.mahacet.org|
|Contact Details||STATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL|
8th Floor, New Excelsior Building, A.K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai 400 001.
Enquiry Tel. No.+91-8857834644, +91-9028625695
Email ID : [email protected]
Website : http://www.mahacet.org
MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form Correction Window Notice
Candidates can check the notice for MAH MCA CET 2022 application form correction window from below image or Download notice PDF.
MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Fee
MCA CET application form has to be submitted along with the payment of the application fee. The amount of application fee is non-refundable. Candidates can check the fee from the below-mentioned table.
|General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside|
Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates
|Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST,|
VJ/DT-NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, EWS] and & Persons with
Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only
How to Fill MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form?
Candidates can fill the application form online only. To apply, follow the below-mentioned easy steps.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to apply for MAH MCA CET 2022.
- Next, aspirants shall register online by entering the details such as their Name, Email ID and Phone Number, etc. On submitting the following details, candidates shall receive a system-generated Registration Number and Password. The candidate must fill the correct details as the same information reflects in MAH MCA CET Result 2022
Step 2: Fill in details in the Application Form
- After the registration has been done successfully, the aspirants have to log in using the Registration Number and Password and fill in other required details.
- The applicants have to provide details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details, etc. in the online application and proceed to upload photographs and images.
Step 3: Upload the Images
- The next step of the application process is to upload the images as per the specifications. The applicants shall have to upload their photograph and signature as per the specification as given in the table below.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
On completion of the above-given steps, proceed to make payment for the application fee. The application fee shall be payable through online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Step 5: Submit the Application
Finally, the applicants can submit the application form online. Also, it is advised to candidates to take a print out of the application form for future reference. Applicants need not required to submit the printout of the application form.
Flow chart of filling the MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form
See: MAH CET Syllabus
MAH MCA CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates should check the eligibility criteria from below.
Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed BCA or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree and obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (at least 45% in case of candidates of Backward Class categories, economically weaker section and Persons with Disability category belonging to Maharashtra State); Or
- Passed B.Sc. or B.Com. or B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 Level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University) and obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (at least 45% in case of candidates of Backward Class categories, economically weaker section and Persons with Disability category belonging to Maharashtra State);
(Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET)
- Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the University/institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
- The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to two places after decimal.
- The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC, SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department and valid Non Creamy Layer certificate except SC, ST candidates at the time of verification of documents.
Documents Required to Fill MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form
The candidates should keep the following documents ready before filling in details in the MAH MCA CET 2022 application form.
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Debit Card/ Credit Card for online payment of application fee
- Marksheet and certificate of the qualifying examination
- Marksheet of the Bachelor’s degree
Image Specification for Filling MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form
In the application form, candidates have to attach the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidate’s photo must be recently taken.
- It should be a passport coloured photo.
- Maximum Size of Photo file should be 50kb.
- Dimensions: breadth 3.5 cms * height 4.5 cms
- Candidate’s photo in cap, hat, sunglasses shall not be acceptable.
- The signature should be done by the candidate on a white paper with black ink pen.
- Signature should be done by candidate himself/herself.
- Maximum Size of Photo file should be 50kb.
- Dimensions: breadth 3.5 cms * height 1.5 cms
Details to Fill in the MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form
The following are the details that have to be filled by the candidate in the application form of MCE CET.
- Exam Centre choice
- Email ID
- Contact Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Office Address
- Year of Passing
- Percentage of marks obtained
- Qualifying degree
About MAH MCA CET 2022 Admit Card
State cell releases the admit card for the candidates who have filled the application form successfully on time. It is published on the official website a few days before the exam. Candidates receive the information regarding the hall ticket download through SMS/mail. Candidates can download the admit card by using their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth. On the day of the exam, candidates have to carry the print out of the hall ticket along with any photo ID proof.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The below-mentioned information is provided on the MCA CET Admit Card 2022.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Exam centre/venue
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Other important details
About MAH MCA CET 2022
State cell of Maharastra conducts an entrance exam for admission in Master in Computer Application. Candidates having a bachelor’s degree can apply for the exam online. MCA CET is a computer-based test in which candidates have to solve 100 objective-based questions of two (2) marks each. There is a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each incorrect answer. Candidates are shortlisted based on their merit in the entrance test. Counselling round is conducted for the qualifiers of the CET.
See: MAH MCA CET Result
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
The government of Maharashtra established a State Common Entrance Test Cell under Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA). It conducts MAH CET for various Medical Education, Technical Education, and Higher Education courses. Candidates who qualify the CET gets admission into various government college of Maharashtra and Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions.
MAH MCA CET 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: To apply, candidates have to fill an application form online at mcacet2022.mahacet.org.
Ans: MCA CET is held for admission in first year and second year post graduate degree course in Master of Computer Applications.
Ans: Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree to apply for MCA CET. Moreover, he, she should have studied Mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.