MAH MCA CET Result 2019 will be declared by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. After the declaration of result, authorities will be publishing a merit list online and candidates will be called for MAH MCA CET Counselling Process in the month April and May. The entrance exam will be conducted to shortlist the candidates for admission to first year/second-year lateral entry in MCA. MAH MCA CET 2019 score is accepted by Government/Self-financed/Government affiliated and private colleges in Maharashtra. Check more details on MAH MCA CET 2019 Result from the article below.
MAH MCA CET 2019 Result
The expected date for declaration of MAH MCA CET 2019 Result is provided in the table below;
|MAH MCA CET 2019 exam date||23 Mar 2019|
|Declaration of Result||15 Apr 2019 (5.00 PM)|
Result: The MAH MCA CET Result 2019 will be declared at the Official website, dtemaharashtra.gov.in
How to check the MAH MCA CET 2019 Result?
Candidates will be able to check the result by following the simple instructions given below:
- Click on the link that is provided on this page to check the result.
- The result will appear in the pdf.
- Download it and you may also take the printout of the result.
What are the details given in the Result for MAH MCA CET 2019?
The following details shall be given in the result:
- Exam Name
- Date of Exam
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks obtained out of 200
MAH MCA CET 2019 Merit List
Candidates would be granted admission based on the ranks obtained in the merit list. The merit list would be prepared for the following:
- Maharashtra state seats
- Other Maharashtra seats (OMS)
- Jammu and Kashmir Migrant seats
- The score will be displayed in terms of percentile. Three separate merit lists would be prepared based on the above-mentioned criteria.
- The order of preference at the time of preparing the merit list would be a higher percentage in class 12th followed by a higher percentage in class 10th and a higher percentage in Mathematics class 10th.
MAH MCA CET 2019 Counseling Process
- The list of candidates who will make through the final merit list will be allowed to appear/ participate for the counseling. The counseling and seat allotment process will be done through centralized allotment process(CAP). There shall be three rounds of CAP.
- In CAP, candidates will have to choose their preference of college.
- As per the merit rank, choice-filled by the candidate and availability of seat, the candidate will be allotted a seat.
- The candidate who will be allotted a seat will be issued a Provisional Allotment Letter. As per the schedule and venue printed on it, candidates need to produce all the necessary documents in proof of age, educational qualification, category etc to the ARC
- The candidate can accept the seat by paying the seat acceptance fee at the ARC in online mode.
- On completion of all the above steps, the candidate can report to the allotted institute for further admission process.
List of Documents to be submitted
Candidates need to bring the following document in original and 2 set of self-attested photocopies of each at the time of Document Verification:
- MAH MCA CET 2019 Admit Card and Score Card
- DTE Allotment Letter
- Facilitation Centre Acknowledgement Copy original & ARC acknowledgment slip
- SSC Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- HSC Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Degree Marksheet (all semester) and Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (other than University of Mumbai student)
- Domicile Certificate
- Nationality Proof (Domicile Certificate/ Passport/ Leaving Certificate)
- Caste certificate
- Undertaking from parents and student on Rs 100 stamp paper (separately) Anti Ragging.
- One latest Passport size photograph
How to Participate for CAP?
It is mandatory for candidates to get registered and get Documents Verified and application confirmed at the designated Facilitation Center. Only those Candidates who have verified and confirmed documents at the Facilitation Centers and having CAP Merit number will be eligible for admission for all types of seats/quota under CAP.
Online Registration for Admission
- Visit the official website of DTE, dtemaharashtra.gov.in and fill the registration form
- Once the candidate confirms his/her Option form online through his/her Login for the respective admission rounds, Candidate will not be allowed to change/cancel the option/preference submitted under any circumstances.
- Pay the required fee through online mode only.
Who can Participate for CAP?
Only those candidates whose name is in the Final Merit List published by the DTE will be able to register, submit and confirm their option form.
Seat Allotment Process
- The candidate who has been allotted a seat shall download the “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter’’ from the DTE Maharashtra official website.
- Once the seat is allotted, candidates need to pay the seat acceptance fee.
|Category||Seat Acceptance Fee|
|General, VJ/DT, NT, SBC/OBC||Rs. 1000/- As per last year|
|SC, ST||Rs. 800/- As per last year|
The Seat Acceptance fees are to be paid at Admission Reporting Center (ARC) through Online Mode only.
The seat will be confirmed by the ARC after verification of the original documents and ensuring that the Candidate meets all the eligibility norms. The center in-charge shall issue the Online Receipt of seat acceptance to the candidate.
Cancellation of Admission
Candidates who want to reject the allocated seat will be able to do so by not remitting the seat acceptance fee at the Reporting Centre in the scheduled period. However, for cancellation of admission before reporting to the institution, the candidate shall apply to the ARC to which the candidate has paid Seat Acceptance Fee.