DTE Maharashtra is the Competent Authority which will declare the MAH MCA CET Result 2018. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results on the official website, dtemaharashtra.gov.in. The result shall be declared in the last week of March 2018. To check the result, candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
After the result is declared, authorities will published a merit list online and candidates will be called for MAH MCA CET Counselling Process in the month April and May. The entrance exam is conducted to shortlist the candidates for admission to first year/second-year lateral entry in MCA. MAH MCA CET 2018 score is accepted by Government/Self-financed/Government affiliated and private colleges in Maharashtra. Check more details on MAH MCA CET 2018 Result from the article below.
MAH MCA CET 2018 Result
The exact date for declaration of MAH MCA CET 2018 Result is yet to be announced. However, candidates may refer to the expected schedule provided in the table below;
|MAH MCA CET 2018 exam date||24 Mar 2018|
|Declaration of Result||03 Apr 2018|
Result: The candidates will be able to check the result for MAH MCA CET at the website, dtemaharashtra.gov.in
How to check the MAH MCA CET 2018 Result?
Candidates will be able to check the result by following the simple instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result.
- Enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Submit the details
- The result will appear on the screen
- Download it and you may also take printout of the result.
What are the details given in the Result for MAH MCA CET 2018?
The following details shall be given in the result:
- Exam Name
- Date of Exam
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks obtained out of 200
MAH MCA CET 2018 Merit List
Candidates would be granted admission based on the ranks obtained in the merit list. The merit list would be prepared for the following:
- Maharashtra state seats
- Other Maharashtra seats (OMS)
- Jammu and Kashmir Migrant seats
- The score will be displayed in terms of percentile. Three separate merit lists would be prepared based on the above-mentioned criteria.
- The order of preference at the time of preparing the merit list would be a higher percentage in class 12th followed by a higher percentage in class 10th and a higher percentage in Mathematics class 10th.
MAH MCA CET 2018 Counseling Process
- The list of candidates who will make through the final merit list, will be allowed to appear/ participate for the counselling. The counselling and seat allotment process will done through centralized allotment process(CAP). There shall be three rounds of CAP.
- In CAP, candidates will have to choose their preference of college.
- As per the merit rank , choice filled by the candidate and availability of seat, the candidate will be allotted a seat.
- The candidate who will be allotted a seat will be issued a Provisional Allotment Letter. As per the schedule and venue printed on it, candidates need to produce all the necessary documents in proof of age, educational qualification, category etc to the ARC
- The candidate can accept the seat by paying the seat acceptance fee at the ARC in online mode.
- On completion of all the above steps, the candidate can report to the allotted institute for further admission process.
List of Documents to be submitted
Candidates need to bring the following document in original and 2 set of self attested photocopies of each at the time of Document Verification:
- MAH MCA CET 2018 Admit Card and Score Card
- DTE Allotment Letter
- Facilitation Centre Acknowledgement Copy original & ARC acknowledgement slip
- SSC Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- HSC Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Degree Marksheet (all semester) and Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (other than University of Mumbai student)
- Domicile Certificate
- Nationality Proof (Domicile Certificate/ Passport/ Leaving Certificate)
- Caste certificate
- Undertaking from parents and student on Rs 100 stamp paper (separately) Anti Ragging.
- One latest Passport size photograph
How to Participate for CAP?
It is mandatory for candidates to get registered and get Documents Verified and application confirmed at the designated Facilitation Center. Only those Candidates who have verified and confirmed documents at the Facilitation Centers and having CAP Merit number will be eligible for admission for all types of seats/quota under CAP.
Online Registration for Admission
- Visit the official website of DTE, dtemaharashtra.gov.in and fill the registration form
- Once the candidate confirms his/her Option form online through his/her Login for the respective admission rounds, Candidate will not be allowed to change/cancel the option/preference submitted under any circumstances.
- Pay the required fee through online mode only.
Who can Participate for CAP?
Only those candidates whose name is in the Final Merit List published by the DTE will be able to register, submit and conform their option form.
Seat Allotment Process
- The candidate who has been allotted a seat shall download the “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter’’ from the DTE Maharashtra official website.
- Once the seat is allotted, candidates need to pay the seat acceptance fee.
|Category||Seat Acceptance Fee|
|General, VJ/DT, NT, SBC/OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC, ST||Rs. 800/-|
The Seat Acceptance fees is to be paid at Admission Reporting Center (ARC) through Online Mode only.
The seat will be confirmed by the ARC after verification of the original documents and ensuring that the Candidate meets all the eligibility norms. The centre in-charge shall issue the Online Receipt of seat acceptance to the candidate.
Cancellation of Admission
Candidates who want to reject the allocated seat will be able to do so by not remitting the seat acceptance fee at the Reporting Centre in scheduled period. However, for cancellation of admission before reporting to the institution, the candidate shall apply to the ARC to which the candidate has paid Seat Acceptance Fee.
Official Website where MAH MCA CET Result 2018 will be available is www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in