|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
MAH MCA CET Result 2017 has been declared on 29 March 2017 by DTE Maharashtra. MAH MCA CET ( Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test ) held on March 19, 2017.Candidates can check result by logging in to the official website of DTE Maharashtra MCA CET 2017. After MCA CET result release, there will be counseling for admission to colleges offering Master of Computer Applications in Maharashtra. Check here MAH MCA CET Result 2017.
MAH MCA CET Result 2017 is declared at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in on 29 March 2017 The result of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (CET) for MCA admissions 2017 can only checked online by candidates. To check DTE Maharashtra’s MCA CET 2017 result, candidates are required to log in using application ID and date of birth. The results declaration shall be followed by document verification, updation of application form. Thereafter, the MAH MCA CET 2017 merit list will be announced. The result of MAH MCA CET Result 2017 is also updated here.
MAH MCA CET Result 2017
Result of MAH MCA CET 2017 for admission to First Year / Direct Second Year (Separate Division & Lateral Entry) of Three-Year Full-Time Post Graduate Course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) for the Academic Year 2017-18 has been declared by DTE Maharashtra. Candidates can also check their result on this page below.
Important schedule and links of MAH MCA CET 2017 Result
|Date of the Online MAH MCA CET 2017||19 Mar 2017|
|Declaration of the result of the MAH MCA CET 2017||29 Mar 2017|
|Link to check MAH MCA CET 2017 Result||Check Here|
|MAH MCA CET Cut Offs ( Last Year )||View Here|
The Scores of Online Examination will be obtained by adopting the following procedure
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores* *Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Testwise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal points upto two digits.
Please note that the types of questions shown HERE are only illustrative and not exhaustive. In the actual examination you will find questions of a higher difficulty level on some or all of these types and also questions on the types not mentioned here.
About the exam – MAH MCA CET 2017 is conducted only in the online mode in multiple sessions at all examination centers. The exam contains multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs). Scoring and compilation of result is done using standardized equi-percentile method, which will involve equating scores across sessions. The question paper for the CET will is set in English only.
- The MCA CET comprises of two online papers – General Aptitude (GA), and Computer Concepts (CC) of 100 marks each, with composite time of 90 minutes duration.
- Each paper has 25 questions. MAH MCA CET 2017 will negative mark system. Each correct answer carries 4 marks. Each wrong answer carries 1 negative mark. Unanswered questions carry zero marks.
MAH MCA CET Cut Offs.
Candidates who are waiting for the Result of MAH MCA CET 2017 for admission to First Year / Direct Second Year (Separate Division & Lateral Entry) of Three-Year Full-Time Post Graduate Course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) for the Academic Year 2017-2018 can also go through the past year cut offs. Candidates can check cut offs on this page below.
- Click here for MAH MCA CET past year cut offs.