MAH B.Ed CET 2018 – MAH B.Ed CET 2018 result has been announced by The Directorate of Higher Education, State & Government of Maharashtra. This exam is conducted annually. It is a state level entrance examination. This exam will be conducted on June 09 & 10, 2018. Candidates who wish to appear for this state level entrance examination need to register themselves online for this examination through the MAH B.Ed CET 2018 application form.
MAH B.Ed CET 2018 exam is conducted for candidates who wish to seek admission in the two-year full-time regular course of Bachelor of Education offered by the government, university managed, and unaided institutes in the state of Maharashtra.
MAH B.Ed CET 2018
Candidates who wish to appear for the MAH B.Ed CET 2018 need to register themselves for the examination. The application form for MAH B.Ed CET 2018 has been released now. Candidates can refer to the table below to get a clear idea about the various important events of MAH B.Ed CET 2018 and their schedules. Candidates can refer to the table below so that they do not miss any important event of MAH B.Ed CET 2018.
|Commencement of Online Registration||09 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||09 May 2018|
|Issue date of Admit Card||24 May 2018|
|MAH B.Ed CET 2018||09 Jun to 10 Jun 2018|
|Issue date of B.Ed CET Score Card||15 Jun 2018|
MAH B.Ed CET 2018 CAP (Centralized Admission Process)
CAP Revised schedule for MAH B.Ed CET 2018
- Click here to check details regarding Cast Validity and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate Upload Facility.
- Click here to check B.Ed college wise allotment for Round 2
- Click Here to check the college wise allotment.
- Click Here to check the round 1 allotment.
- Click here to check Notice No-3 for Round II: B.Ed.
- Click here to check ARA Circular to Collages for Admission.
- Click here to check CAP Notice No-2 Freeze and Float- Logic and Instructions for Confirming the Admissions in the First Round of Allocation-B.Ed Courses
- Click here to check Information regarding Permitting new candidates to register for CAP process and edit personal details.
- Click here to check the Revised B.Ed CAP Tentative schedule.
- Click here to check admission notice of CAP for B.Ed/ B.Ed special education-Full time regular course 2018-19.
Eligible candidates who successfully clear this examination will be able to make a splendid career in the field of education. Candidates can get complete details regarding the MAH B.Ed CET 2018 Examination from this page.
MAH B.Ed CET 2018 Important Notice
MAH B.Ed CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the information brochure before applying for the MAH B.Ed CET 2018 exam. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the examination conducting body. Candidates who fail to fulfill any of the criteria will be disqualified from the examination. A few of the criteria are listed below for the reference of the candidates.
The Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
Educational Qualification for Maharashtra State Candidature:
- The Candidate Should be an Indian National and should have passed Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree with subjects studied as Special/Optional level- Sciences and Mathematics /Social Sciences= (History /Geography / Economics / Political Sciences / Psychology / Philosophy / Education / Library) / Humanity Sciences= (All Languages and Literature) / Commerce and secured Minimum 50% *marks (Minimum 45%* marks in case of Backward Class categories belonging to the State of Maharashtra.
- The Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree with subjects in Engineering and Technology / (with Science and Mathematics as a special subjects) / Bachelor’s Degree with the subjects: Management / Engineering / Computers / Law / Information -Technology / Agriculture / BBI / Medical Sciences / All Social Sciences / Fine Art / Performing Art (Music / Dance / Drama etc.) and secured minimum 55% *marks (Minimum 50% *marks in case of Backward Class categories belonging to the State of Maharashtra). OR
- The Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree recognized as an equivalent degree by the Government of Maharashtra, to the Bachelor’s Degree and / or Master’s Degree in subjects mentioned in above. OR
- The candidate should have passed any Bachelor’s Degree given by Open University Incorporated by an act of the Central or State Legislature. OR
- The candidate should be appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature or declared to be Deemed University.
Educational Qualification for Outside Maharashtra State Candidates (All India Candidature and J&K Migrant Candidates:
The Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed any Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate degree awarded by any of the Universities in corporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature or declared to be Deemed University under section 3 of the UGC Act,1956 of Minimum 3 years duration of Any Discipline recognized by the Association of the Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent Qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India/NCTE with Minimum 55% Marks for all Categories.
Provision for Appearing/Appeared Candidates:
Further provided that, the Candidates who are Appearing/ have Appeared for the Qualifying Examination(Under Graduate/Post Graduate) of the Academic Year 2017-2018 are also eligible to apply for MAH-B.Ed. CET- 2018, for On Line Registration and Confirmation of application form for MAH- B.Ed. Course CET 2018. Such candidates will be eligible for Admission only if they produce the provisional/Degree Certificate of the Qualifying Examination and Mark Lists of all parts of the Qualifying Examination at the time of Admission.
English Language Content Test: (ELCT) Candidates desirous of seeking admission in the English Medium Colleges will have to appear for ELCT along with MAH.-B.Ed. CET 2018 and give option for ELCT while filling in the on line Application form. No request for this after the form has been submitted on Line will be entertained.
Age Criteria: There is no upper age limit for admission to MAH-B.Ed. CET Examination in the Academic Year 2018-2019. Age will be calculated as on July 01, 2018.
MAH B.Ed CET 2018: Application Form
The application form is now available on the official website. Candidates are required to register their email address and mobile number before actually filling the application form. It is advised that the candidates provide authentic details in the application form and while their registration. Candidates have to pay their application fees to complete their application submission process. Applicants need to make a note that the fees once paid will not be refunded. Candidates have to take a printout of the duly filled application form and payment receipt they will then have to submit it to the facilitation center declared by Directorate of Higher Education.
MAH B.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card
Admit Card for MAH B.Ed CET 2018 will be released online at the official website. Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through E-mail/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/ she can access the window for Hall Ticket download. The candidate is required to use Registration Number/ Roll No, then its Pass-word/ Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket. The candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket, preferably the same provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with i) Hall ticket ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and photo Identity proof as brought in original.
The Hall Ticket with original photo pasted on it having signature of the candidate and the Invigilator will be required at the time of Admission. Candidates are advised to preserve it carefully.
MAH B.Ed CET 2018 Examination Scheme
MAH B.Ed CET 2018 exam will be a computer-based online exam. The question paper for the examination will be divided into three sections Mental ability, General knowledge, and Teacher aptitude. The examination will be an objective type exam. It will comprise of 100 MCQ questions. The examination will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes duration. The question paper will be in English and Marathi medium. Candidates will be awarded one mark for every correct response and no marks will be deducted for an incorrect response.
|Topics||No of Questions||Mark per Question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
Centres of Examination
Candidate has to select Any Three centers of their own choice from the list given: ( The Centers selected are binding on the Candidates).
Syllabus contents for MAH- B.Ed. CET- 2018
The On Line CET comprises of One paper with Three Sections:
- Mental Ability (40%): The content of this test aims to judge your reasoning power It also helps to judge how accurate you can think. This test will contain questions based on Series, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Relationship, Analogies, Classification, Problems on Dice, etc., either in Verbal or Non-Verbal form.
- General Knowledge (30%): The aim of this section is to test how well you are acquainted with the happenings in the surroundings at Local, National, International Level including Past Events, Current Affairs including, Science and Technology, History, Geography, Civics, Political Science and Literature in General.
- Teacher Aptitude (30%): The Test aims to know your capacity to become teacher. It will contain questions related to your keenness to update your knowledge, leadership qualities awareness about changes in Education and Society, Communication and Professional Commitment etc.
MAH-B.Ed. English Language Content Test (ELCT) – 2018
Candidates who desire to seek admission to English Medium Colleges of Education will have to appear and qualify the ELCT-2018.
|Topics||No of Questions||Mark per Question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
|Verbal Idioms and Proverbs||05||1||05|
|Figures of Speech||02||1||02|
B.Ed. Subject Specialization
Official Website: www.dhepune.gov.in.