MAH B.Ed CET 2020 – Commissioner, State CET Cell will conduct the MAH B.Ed CET in the online mode. The result of MAH B.Ed CET 2020 will available on the official website. MAH B.Ed CET 2020 exam will conduct for candidates who wish to seek admission in the two-year full-time regular course of Bachelor of Education offered by the government, the university managed, and unaided institutes in the state of Maharashtra. To know more details about MAH B.Ed CET 2020, candidates can check the page below.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020
Candidates can refer to the table below to get a clear idea about the various important events of MAH B.Ed CET 2020 and their schedules. Candidates can refer to the table below so that they do not miss any important event of MAH B.Ed CET 2020.
|Commencement of Online Registration||01st week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||04th week of Apr 2020|
|Closure for editing application details||04th week of Apr 2020|
|Online Fee Payment||04th week of Apr 2020|
|Last date for printing your application||04th week of Apr 2020|
|Issue of Hall Ticket through the login of successfully Registered Candidates||03rd week of May 2020|
|MAH B.Ed CET 2020 & MAH B.Ed. ELCT 2020||02nd week of Jun 2020|
|MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Result||03rd week of Jun 2020|
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The given eligibility criteria is based on the last year details!!!
Candidates are advised to go through the information brochure before applying for the MAH B.Ed CET 2020 exam. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the examination conducting body. Candidates who fail to fulfill any of the criteria will be disqualified from the examination. A few of the criteria are listed below for the reference of the candidates.
The Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
Educational Qualification for Maharashtra State Candidature:
- The Candidate Should be an Indian National and should have passed Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree with subjects studied as Special/Optional level- Sciences and Mathematics /Social Sciences (History /Geography / Economics / Political Sciences / Psychology / Philosophy / Education / Library) / Humanity Sciences (All Languages and Literature) / Commerce and secured Minimum 50% *marks (Minimum 45%* marks in case of Backward Class categories belonging to the State of Maharashtra.
- The Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree with subjects in Engineering and Technology / (with Science and Mathematics as a special subjects) / Bachelor’s Degree with the subjects: Management / Engineering / Computers / Law / Information -Technology / Agriculture / BBI / Medical Sciences / All Social Sciences / Fine Art / Performing Art (Music / Dance / Drama etc.) and secured minimum 55% *marks (Minimum 50% *marks in case of Backward Class categories belonging to the State of Maharashtra). OR
- The Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree recognized as an equivalent degree by the Government of Maharashtra, to the Bachelor’s Degree and / or Master’s Degree in subjects mentioned in above. OR
- The candidate should have passed any Bachelor’s Degree given by Open University Incorporated by an act of the Central or State Legislature. OR
- The candidate should be appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature or declared to be Deemed University.
Educational Qualification for Outside Maharashtra State Candidates (All India Candidature and J&K Migrant Candidates:
The Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed any Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate degree awarded by any of the Universities in corporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature or declared to be Deemed University under section 3 of the UGC Act,1956 of Minimum 3 years duration of Any Discipline recognized by the Association of the Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent Qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India/NCTE with Minimum 55% Marks for all Categories.
Provision for Appearing/Appeared Candidates:
Further provided that, the Candidates who are Appearing/ have Appeared for the Qualifying Examination(Under Graduate/Post Graduate) of the Academic Year 2020-2021 are also eligible to apply for MAH-B.Ed. CET- 2020, for On Line Registration and Confirmation of application form for MAH- B.Ed. Course CET 2020. Such candidates will be eligible for Admission only if they produce the provisional/Degree Certificate of the Qualifying Examination and Mark Lists of all parts of the Qualifying Examination at the time of Admission.
English Language Content Test: (ELCT) Candidates desirous of seeking admission in the English Medium Colleges will have to appear for ELCT along with MAH.-B.Ed. CET 2020 and give option for ELCT while filling in the on line Application form. No request for this after the form has been submitted on Line will be entertained.
Age Criteria: There is no upper age limit for admission to MAH-B.Ed. CET Examination in the Academic Year 2020-21. Age will be calculated as on July, 2020.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
The application form will available on the official website. Candidates will require to register their email address and mobile number before actually filling the application form. It is advised that the candidates provide authentic details in the application form and while their registration. Candidates will have to pay their application fees to complete their application submission process. Applicants need to make a note that the fees once paid will not be refunded. Candidates have to take a printout of the duly filled application form and payment receipt they will then have to submit it to the facilitation center declared by Directorate of Higher Education.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 will release online at the official website. Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through E-mail/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/ she can access the window for Hall Ticket download. The candidate will require to use Registration Number/ Roll No, then its Pass-word/ Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket. The candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket, preferably the same provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with i) Hall ticket ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and photo Identity proof as brought in original.
The Hall Ticket with original photo pasted on it having signature of the candidate and the Invigilator will be required at the time of Admission. Candidates are advised to preserve it carefully.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Examination Scheme
The paper pattern is based on the last year details!!!
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 exam will be a computer-based online exam. The question paper for the examination will be divided into three sections Mental ability, General knowledge, and Teacher aptitude. The examination will be an objective type exam. It will comprise of 100 MCQ questions. The examination will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes duration. The question paper will be in English and Marathi medium. Candidates will be awarded one mark for every correct response and no marks will be deducted for an incorrect response.
|Topics||No of Questions||Mark per Question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
Centres of Examination
As per last year details!!!
Candidate has to select Any Three centers of their own choice from the list given: ( The Centers selected are binding on the Candidates).
Syllabus contents for MAH- B.Ed. CET- 2020
As per last year details!!
The On Line CET comprises of One paper with Three Sections:
- Mental Ability (40%): The content of this test aims to judge your reasoning power It also helps to judge how accurate you can think. This test will contain questions based on Series, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Relationship, Analogies, Classification, Problems on Dice, etc., either in Verbal or Non-Verbal form.
- General Knowledge (30%): The aim of this section is to test how well you are acquainted with the happenings in the surroundings at Local, National, International Level including Past Events, Current Affairs including, Science and Technology, History, Geography, Civics, Political Science and Literature in General.
- Teacher Aptitude (30%): The Test aims to know your capacity to become teacher. It will contain questions related to your keenness to update your knowledge, leadership qualities awareness about changes in Education and Society, Communication and Professional Commitment etc.
MAH-B.Ed. English Language Content Test (ELCT) – 2020
Candidates who desire to seek admission to English Medium Colleges of Education will have to appear and qualify the ELCT-2020.
|Topics||No of Questions||Mark per Question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
|Verbal Idioms and Proverbs||05||1||05|
|Figures of Speech||02||1||02|
B.Ed. Subject Specialization
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Result
Directorate of Higher Education, Pune, Maharashtra will release the MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Result online at bed.mhpravesh.in. The candidates can check their name, registration number, roll number and marks out of 100 in the exam via the MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Result. The result will be declared in the form of a merit list. The official examination body for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 publish a provisional as well as a final merit list. Candidates who wish to take admission in the Two Year Full-Time Professional course in Education leading to Bachelor of Education in the Maharashtra state will need to qualify MAH B.Ed CET 2020.
Official Website: www.dhepune.gov.in.
All the information provided on this page for MAH B.Ed CET Exam is based on the last year information and only for reference purpose. As soon as Maharashtra State will release the examination brochure regarding MAH B.Ed CET 2020 , the details will be updated here.