MAH B.Ed CET 2020 – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the admit card for MAH B.Ed CET and B.Ed ELCT 2020. The candidates can download the admit card for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 at mahacet.org. The new exam dates have been announced for MAH B.Ed CET and B.Ed ELCT 2020. The exam will be conducted from October 21-23, 2020 in multiple sessions. MAH B.Ed CET is conducted for the admission into 2-year full-time professional regular / special degree course in Education. The candidates who wish to seek admission in English medium colleges of Education are required to qualify B.Ed ELCT (English Language Content Test) along with MAH B.Ed CET 2020. Check more information about MAH B.Ed CET 2020 from this page.
– MAH B.Ed CET 2020 admit card has been released. Click here to download it.
– MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Date has been announced. You can check the date from below.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020
MAH B.Ed CET and MAH B.Ed LECT are conducted in the online mode only. For more information about MAH B.Ed CET 2020, check the table given below.
|Commencement of Online Registration|
|Last date for submission of application form|
|Issue of Hall Ticket through the login of successfully Registered Candidates|
15 Oct 2020
|MAH B.Ed. CET 2020 & B.Ed. ELCT exam date|
21, 22 & 23 Oct 2020
|MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Result|
|Commencement of counselling|
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 has released online at the official website. Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket may also be sent through E-mail/SMS. The registered candidates can download the hall ticket by entering the roll number / registration number and date of birth / password. It is to be noted that the admit card is carried positively to the examination centre.
Candidates are required to affix an original photo pasted on it having the signature of the candidate must be affixed on the admit card. Candidates are advised to preserve it carefully. It consists of the details like name and address of the candidate, exam date, exam timings etc.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Date Notice
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has announced the MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Date. Check the notice given below.
- Click here to download above complete schedule.
Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Pattern
It is beneficial for the candidates to check the exam pattern before the examination because it enables the candidates to prepare for the examination in a better way. Through exam pattern, candidates can have an idea about the exam. Check the exam pattern for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 given below.
- Mode: Online
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Sections: 3
- Language of question paper:
- MAH B.Ed. CET 2020: English and Marathi
- B.Ed. ELCT2020: English
- Total no . of questions: 100
- Total marks: 100
- Marking scheme: +1 for the correct answers. There is no negative marking.
|Topics||No of Questions||Mark per Question||Maximum Marks|
MAH-B.Ed. English Language Content Test (ELCT) – 2020
Candidates who desire to seek admission to English Medium Colleges of Education will have to appear and qualify the ELCT-2020. There are total 50 questions in this exam.
|Topics||No of Questions||Mark per Question||Maximum Marks|
|Verbal Idioms and Proverbs||05||1||05|
|Figures of Speech||02||1||02|
Syllabus for Maharashtra B.Ed. CET 2020
The syllabus Maharashtra B.Ed CET is given below. Check the topics from which questios will be framed in in the examination.
Mental Ability (40%):
- Problems on Dice, etc
General Knowledge (30%): Local, National, International Level including Past Events, Current Affairs including
- Science and Technology
- Political Science
- Literature in General.
Teacher Aptitude (30%):
- leadership qualities
- Awareness about changes in Education and Society
- Communication and Professional Commitment etc.
Click here to download the complete syllabus and marking scheme as pdf.
Important Books for MAH B.Ed CET 2020
Apart from knowing the exam pattern, it is important to be aware of the books from which preparation can be done. Some of the books suggested by the experts are given below.
|Teaching Aptitude & Attitude Test for Entrance Exams By Abha Malik||Buy Here|
|Delhi University B.Ed. Entrance Exam Guide By R.P.H EDitorial Board||Buy Here|
|Maharashtra B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET) By Arihant Experts||Buy Here|
|B.Ed. Entrance Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide) By R.P.H EDitorial Board||Buy Here|
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the preparation tips given below to know what can be the possible strategies to score well in the examination. Check the expert tips given below.
- Prepare a time table: For starting with the preparation, make sure to prepare a time table wherein, you have listed down which section have to be picked up first for the preparation.
- Practice sample papers: Practice more and more from the sample papers and increase the accuracy and speed.
- Observe the syllabus carefully: Before starting with the preparation, make sure to check the important topics and chapters that will be coming in the exam and prepare accordingly.
- Understand the concept: Rather than mugging up the concepts, try to understand the logic and concept behind it.
- Revise: It is important to revise the topics and chapters time and again to remember the concepts. So, do revision daily to score well in the examination.
MAH B.Ed CET Exam Centres
Candidate has to select any three centers of their own choice from the list given:
|Mumbai||Mumbai Suburban Western|
|Mumbai Suburban Central||Nagpur|
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Result
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra publishes the result for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 at mahacet.org. The candidates can check their name, registration number, roll number and marks out of 100 in the exam.
The result will be declared in the form of a merit list. The official examination body for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 publish a provisional as well as a final merit list. Candidates who wish to take admission in the Two Year Full-Time Professional course in Education leading to Bachelor of Education in the Maharashtra state will need to qualify MAH B.Ed CET 2020/B.Ed. ELCT2020.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
The application form is available for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 at mahacet.org. Candidates are required to register with their email address and mobile number before actually filling the application form.
- Visit the official website.
- Enter the details such as e-mail id, mobile number and name for the registration.
- Login with the credentials sent and fill the application form.
- Upload the documents such as photograph and signature.
- As the last step, pay the application fee.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 800/- if belong to open category and Rs. 600/- if belong to reserved categories.
Mode of Payment: The payment can be done via debit card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro) / credit card / internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form Processing Fees.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the examination conducting body. The eligibility criteria for Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2020 is given below.
The Candidate should be a citizen of India.
Educational Qualification for Maharashtra State Candidature:
- All the applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree / master’s degree in any of the courses like science and mathematics / social sciences / Humanities / Commerce etc.
- The candidate smust have minimum 50% marks if belong to the open category and 45% marks if belong to the unreserved category.
- The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree / master’s degree in subjects like Engineering & Technolgy, Computer science / law / information technology / agriculature / banking and insurance / medical sciences / fine art / performing art.
- They should have secured a minimum 55% marks for open category and 50% marks for the unreserved category belonging to the state of Maharashtra.
English Language Content Test: (ELCT) Candidates desirous of seeking admission in the English Medium Colleges will have to appear for ELCT along with MAH.-B.Ed. CET 2020 and give option for ELCT while filling in the on line Application form. No request for this after the form has been submitted on Line will be entertained.
Age Criteria: There is no upper age limit for admission to MAH-B.Ed. CET Examination in the Academic Year 2020-21. Age will be calculated as on July 01, 2020.
B.Ed Specialization: Candidates applying for MAH B.Ed CET must have completed their bachelor’s degree / master’s degree in the specific disciplines. In other words, the students who want their teaching subject as Commerce, they must have done B.Com or M.Com.
Note: For detailed eligibility for appearing to MAH B.Ed.CET / B.Ed. ELCT, candidates are suggested to check information brochure, which is attached below in this article.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
State Common Entrance Test Cell is an agency introduced by Govt. of Maharashtra to conduct Common Entrance Test in the state for different courses. It conducts test for various courses and all the govt. Aided college and private institutes takes admission on the basis of score in the entrance exam. All the candidates who want to get admission in institutes belonging to Maharashtra state need to appear in common entrance test for the respective courses. It is responsible for conducting the examination like MAH MBA CET, MHT CET, MAH M.PEd. CET etc.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : It is conducted in the online mode.
Ans : It is going to be held on 13 & 14 June 2020.
Ans : It going to be conducted for the duration of 90 minutes.
Ans : As this is an exam which is objective in nature so, there are multiple-choice questions in MAH B.Ed CET.
Ans : There are 3 sections in MAH B.Ed CET namely mental ability, general knowledge and teacher aptitude.
Official Website: mahacet.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.