MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Application Form – The MAH BEd CET examination will be conducted annually by the Directorate of Higher Education, State & Government of Maharashtra. It is mandatory that the candidates who wish to appear for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 examination register themselves for the examination.
This examination will be conducted for the candidates who wish to take admission in the first year of two year full time regular course in Bachelor of Education offered by the government, the university managed, and unaided institutes in the state of Maharashtra. It is certained that the selected eligible candidates will be provided with the best provisions to ace their academic skills and will most certainly become the best teachers of their generation after the completion of their course.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Application Form will be filled by visiting the official website. Students will have to register first to fill the online application form. It is highly advised that the candidates go through the information brochure and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria lay down by the examination conducting body. Candidates who fail to fulfill any eligibility criteria laid down by the official body will be disqualified from getting admission through the MAH B.Ed CET 2020 exam. Candidates can refer to the table below to get a brief idea about all the important events and their schedules from the table below.
|Commencement of Online Registration||01st week of Mar 2020|
|Closure of registration of application||04th week of Apr 2020|
|Closure for editing application details||04th week of Apr 2020|
|Last date for printing your application||04th week of Apr 2020|
|Online Fee Payment||04th week of Apr 2020|
The given application fee is based on the previous year details!!!
Application Form Processing Fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro),Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form Processing Fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. The fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
|CET Fee For Open Category candidates from Maharashtra State,
Out Side Maharashtra State (OMS)/All India Candidates belonging
to all Categories, and J&K Migrant Candidates
|CET Fee-For Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories
(SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC categories )
belonging to Maharashtra State only having valid Caste Certificate
and having valid Non-creamy Layer Certificate valid up to March 2020
for DT-VJ, NT1, 2,3,OBC & SBC Candidates .
Before applying online, applicants should
- Check for Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the Information Brochure.
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature Scan and Upload.
- Have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile No., which should be kept active till the completion of this Admission Process. In case the candidate does not have the valid personal e-mail id, he/she should create his/her new e-mail id and mobile no before applying on line and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile no till the process is over.
- Arrange for Application Fees (Non- refundable), Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the Applicant/Candidate.
How to apply for Registration
- Visit the above given link or official website.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and E-mail ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password in their Note book and preserve it. An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent on the Mobile Number given by the candidate.
- In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON. Candidates should modify the details filled in if required before finally submitting.
- The Name of the applicant or his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the SSC/HSC/equivalent Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the Candidature.
- Applicants should validate their filled in details and Save their filled in application by clicking the ‘Validate Your Details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature .
- Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMISSION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT ONLY’ after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Guidelines for Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
Before Applying On Line, Candidate should scan (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature as per the specifications detailed below:
- Photograph must be a recent, passport size, color picture.
- The picture should be in color, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background.
- Candidate should also ensure that Photo is uploaded at the place of Photo and Signature at the place of Signature. If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
- Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- The applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should exactly match with the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch of signature, the applicant may be disqualified.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that the signature uploaded is clearly visible
Note: The image file should be JPG or JPEG format.
Official Website: www.dhepune.gov.in.