|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
MP CPCT (Nov) Admit Card is now available online. After successful payment of fees the candidate is scheduled for the next available test and the Admit Card for the same has been issued online. Date, time and venue of the CPCT is mentioned on the CPCT (Nov) Admit Card 2017. Candidates are advised to download their admit card on time.
MP CPCT Admit Card 2017
MP CPCT (Nov) Admit card has been released officially on its portal. Candidate can download the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from their login ID at Computer Proficiency & Certification Test portal using the provided user credentials. A print out of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket should be carried by the candidate to the allotted Test Center while appearing in the test.
|Availability of Admit card||08 Nov 2017|
|Date of Test||18 & 19 Nov 2017|
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download the admit card of MP CPCT 2017 by Clicking Here.
MP CPCT 2017 Mock Test
Mock Test facility is made available on CPCT portal to familiarize candidates with the test pattern, screen interfaces, typing test interface, etc. This will also enable candidates to practice for typing test.
The purpose of mock test is only to provide an opportunity to the candidate to make him/ herself familiar with actual Test interface. The pattern of Mock Test interface on the portal is just for the familiarity to the candidates with the interface available at test centers. The real test interface could be different.
- Mock Test: Click Here to Start the Mock test.
Mock Test does not guarantee the score card for CPCT. The candidates can download a Unicode compliant utility for practising and preparing for CPCT. In CPCT test solution, for Hindi typing Remington (GAIL) or In-script keyboard on Unicode will be provided for typing.
How to download the MP CPCT Admit Card
Step I : Visit the official website
Step II : Find the link which navigate ‘Download MP CPCT Admit Card 2017’
Step III : Click on that link.
Step IV : Candidate have to enter their ‘Login ID’.
Step V : Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Candidates are advised to bring the hard copy of the Computer Proficiency & Certification Test Admit card along with the identity proof.
Instructions to Examinees
- The Candidates are NOT ALLOWED inside the examination hall with their personal belongings such as Mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets such as watches, calculators etc. There is no facility for safekeeping your personal belongings at the test hall/center. Management will not be responsible for any loss or safety of any item(s).
- Only Admit Card & Photo ID Card will be allowed inside the test hall.
- Candidates should carry (i) Admit Card; and (ii) Original Identity Card while entering to the test Center for establishing their identity and securing admission to the test; failing which they will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
- The question papers will be displayed on the computer Screen both in English and Hindi languages. In case of any doubt or discrepancy in Hindi language, the English version of the questions shall prevail.
- The test observer/invigilator is authorized to expel a candidate from the test Hall/Room if in his/her opinion, the candidate has resorted to unfair means for the purpose of answering the questions or behaved in a disorderly manner in and around the test Hall or obstructed the observer or invigilating staff in carrying out his/her duties or attempted to offer illegal gratification or attempted to apply undue influence or threatened or blackmail any person connected with conduct of examination or attempted to copy examination questions and/ or examination responses (in any format) from the test Centre, etc. The decision of the Observer is final and binding on candidates.