MP CPCT (Feb) Admit Card is available online. After successful payment of fees, the candidate is scheduled for the next available test and the Admit Card for the same has been issued online. Date, time and venue of the CPCT is mentioned on the CPCT (Feb) Admit Card 2018. Candidates are advised to download their admit card on time.
MP CPCT Admit Card 2018
MP CPCT (Feb) Admit card has been released officially on its portal. Candidate can download the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from their login ID at Computer Proficiency & Certification Test portal using the provided user credentials. A print out of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket should be carried by the candidate to the allotted Test Center while appearing in the test.
|Availability of Admit card||08 Feb 2018|
|Date of Test||17 & 18 Feb 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the admit card of MP CPCT 2018.
Official Website: cpct.mp.gov.in.
Also, Check MP CPCT Old Question Papers (Hindi & English)
MP CPCT 2018 Mock Test
Mock Test facility is made available on CPCT portal to familiarize candidates with the test pattern, screen interfaces, typing test interface, etc. This will also enable candidates to practice for typing test.
The purpose of mock test is only to provide an opportunity to the candidate to make him/ herself familiar with actual Test interface. The pattern of Mock Test interface on the portal is just for the familiarity to the candidates with the interface available at test centers. The real test interface could be different.
- Mock Test: Click Here to Start the Mock test.
Mock Test does not guarantee the scorecard for CPCT. The candidates can download a Unicode compliant utility for practising and preparing for CPCT. In CPCT test solution, for Hindi typing Remington (GAIL) or In-script keyboard on Unicode will be provided for typing.
How to download the MP CPCT Admit Card
Step I: Visit the official website of CPCT, click on “Existing User”.
Step II: On click of “Existing User”, candidate will be diverted to a New Screen where candidate shall enter its Registration Number (Username) and Password to login, then click on “Login” button.
Step III: Click on the “Application Form” Tab, then click on the “Action” button.
Step IV: On Click of “Action” button, a new screen will be displayed, wherein Click on the “Hall Ticket” Tab.
Step V: A new screen will be displayed. A dropdown will be displayed wherein the candidate must select the Assessment date for which the Hall Ticket must be selected.
Step VI: Upon selection of Assessment date then click on “Search” button.
Step VII: Then, click on “Download” button to download the admit card.
Step VIII: After downloading the Admit Card/Hall Ticket, take a printout for further use.
Candidates are advised to bring the hard copy of the Computer Proficiency & Certification Test Admit card along with the identity proof.
Instructions to Examinees
- The Candidates are NOT ALLOWED inside the examination hall with their personal belongings such as Mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets such as watches, calculators etc. There is no facility for safekeeping your personal belongings at the test hall/center. Management will not be responsible for any loss or safety of any item(s).
- Only Admit Card & Photo ID Card will be allowed inside the test hall.
- Candidates should carry (i) Admit Card; and (ii) Original Identity Card while entering to the test Center for establishing their identity and securing admission to the test; failing which they will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
- The question papers will be displayed on the computer Screen both in English and Hindi languages. In case of any doubt or discrepancy in Hindi language, the English version of the questions shall prevail.
- The test observer/invigilator is authorized to expel a candidate from the test Hall/Room if in his/her opinion, the candidate has resorted to unfair means for the purpose of answering the questions or behaved in a disorderly manner in and around the test Hall or obstructed the observer or invigilating staff in carrying out his/her duties or attempted to offer illegal gratification or attempted to apply undue influence or threatened or blackmail any person connected with conduct of examination or attempted to copy examination questions and/ or examination responses (in any format) from the test Centre, etc. The decision of the Observer is final and binding on candidates.