The Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP_IT) has issued the MP CPCT (February) Admit Card. The candidates can download their admit card through the direct link given on this page. No printed admit card for CPCT 2019 will be sent to the candidate through post/ courier. It is the responsibility of the candidate to download their MP CPCT 2019 Admit Card online from cpct.mp.gov.in. To download it, you need to enter details such as User Id and Password. It is mandatory for the candidates to take a print out of the MP CPCT 2019 Admit Card and bring the same on the day of the examination. The entrance exam is scheduled to be held on February 16 and 17, 2019. You can check complete details on MP CPCT (February) 2019 Admit Card from this page.
MP CPCT Admit Card 2019
MP CPCT (February) Admit card has been released officially on its portal. The candidate can download the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from their login ID at Computer Proficiency & Certification Test portal using the provided user credentials. The candidates can check the schedule for issuance of the MP CPCT 2019 Admit Card from the table below.
|MP CPCT 2019 Admit Card (Feb)||Important Date|
|Availability of Admit card||08 Feb 2019|
|Date of Test||16th and 17th Feb 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download MP CPCT 2019 Admit card.
Official website: cpct.mp.gov.in
Also, Check MP CPCT Old Question Papers (Hindi & English)
How to download the MP CPCT Admit Card?
It is important that you should download and take a print out of the MP CPCT Admit Card. Anyone who reports at the test center without the admit card will not be allowed to sit for the test. To download it, simply follow the instructions given below.
- Click on the direct link given above to download the MP CPCT Admit Card.
- Login by entering details like User ID and Passwordill b
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details
- On submitting the login details, your admit card will be available on the screen
- Download and take its print out.
What Documents to bring to the Test Center?
On the day of the examination, the candidates need to carry the following list of documents to the test center:
- A print of the MP CPCT Admit card
- An Original valid ID proof, preferably, Aadhaar Card
The name of the candidate on the Aadhaar Card should be same as in the MP CPCT Admit Card.
How to Download MP CPCT Admit Card if forgot Password?
It is important that you should enter all the necessary details in order to download the admit card. However, in case if you do not remember your Password, you can get it by simply following the instructions given below.
- On the Admit Card Login page, click on the “Forgot Password” button
- Next, you need to enter details like Class 10th Roll Number or your 12th number
- Click on the “Get Password” button to submit the details
- On submitting the details, your Password will be available on the screen
MP CPCT 2019 Mock Test
The mock Test facility will be made available on the CPCT portal to familiarize candidates with the test pattern, screen interfaces, typing test interface, etc. This will also enable candidates to practice for typing test.
The purpose of the mock test is only to provide an opportunity to the candidate to make him/ herself familiar with the actual Test interface. The pattern of Mock Test interface on the portal is just for the familiarity to the candidates with the interface available at test centers. The real test interface could be different.
- Mock Test: Click Here to Start the Mock test. (For Practice)
Mock Test does not guarantee the scorecard for CPCT. The candidates can download a Unicode compliant utility for practicing and preparing for CPCT. In CPCT test solution, for Hindi typing, Remington (GAIL) or In-script keyboard on Unicode will be provided for typing.
Instructions to Examinees
- The Candidates are NOT ALLOWED inside the examination hall with their personal belongings such as Mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets such as watches, calculators etc. There is no facility for safekeeping your personal belongings at the test hall/center. Management will not be responsible for any loss or safety of any item(s).
- Only Admit Card & Photo ID Card will be allowed inside the test hall.
- Candidates should carry (i) Admit Card, and (ii) Original Identity Card while entering to the test Center for establishing their identity and securing admission to the test; failing which they will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
- The question papers will be displayed on the computer Screen both in English and Hindi languages. In case of any doubt or discrepancy in the Hindi language, the English version of the questions shall prevail.
- The test observer/invigilator is authorized to expel a candidate from the test Hall/Room if in his/her opinion, the candidate has resorted to unfair means for the purpose of answering the questions or behaved in a disorderly manner in and around the test Hall or obstructed the observer or invigilating staff in carrying out his/her duties or attempted to offer illegal gratification or attempted to apply undue influence or threatened or blackmail any person connected with conduct of examination or attempted to copy examination questions and/ or examination responses (in any format) from the test Centre, etc. The decision of the Observer is final and binding on candidates.