MP CPCT Answer Key 2020 – MAP_IT releases MP CPCT answer key online at cpct.mp.gov.in. The answer key is released in candidate’s login and the candidate can check it by logging in with user Id and password. Along with the answer key, response sheet and question paper is also released and using these candidate can predict their score. In case of any discrepancy, candidates can raise the objections by paying the fee of Rs. 100 per question challenge. For information about MP CPCT 2020 Answer Key, response sheet, how to raise an challenge read the page below.
MP CPCT Answer Key 2020
The display of answer sheet / response sheet is available for few hours. Candidates can check the schedule for MP CPCT answer key to keep the track on it from the table below.
|MP CPCT Answer Key 2020||Important Dates|
|MP CPCT Dec 2020 exam date||22, 29 Feb and 01 Mar 2020|
|Last Date for submitting objection in answer key||to be announced|
- Click here to check the answer key for MP CPCT 2020.
- Click here to download the instructions in case to raise the objection.
How to Calculate Marks Using MP CPCT 2020 Answer Key?
The calculation of marks using the MP CPCT Answer Key is to be done as per the marking scheme given by the exam conducting body. You have to add marks for a correct answer, and in case of an incorrect answer, you have to deduct marks. Since there is no negative marking, the candidates need not require to deduct marks in case of an incorrect answer. Candidates need to follow the marking scheme(as per last year information) for MCQ questions as shown below:
- Give +1 mark on every correct answer
- Give 0 marks on every incorrect and no answer.
MP CPCT 2020 Cut Off
Check the Minimum Passing Score for each module from the table below.
|Module||Cut off marks|
|English Typing||30 NWPM|
|Hindi Typing||20 NWPM|
How to Download MP CPCT Answer Key 2020?
The candidates can download the answer key for MP CPCT 2020 by simply following the instructions as below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link provided on this page, it leads to login page as shown below.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in using User id and password.
Step 3: Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
Step 4: In the next screen, click on the relevant link for downloading the MP CPCT 2020 answer key.
How to Raise Objection in MP CPCT 2020 Answer Key?
The candidates can submit the objection in the MP CPCT Answer Key by following the step-by-step instructions as given below:
1. Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for submitting the objection.
2. Next, you will have to log in by entering your User ID and Password.
3. Then click on the Login button to submit the details.
4. In the next screen, click on the Objection form tab and then click on the Add button to raise the Objection.
5. On clicking the Add button, a new screen will be displayed, with the candidate details and the Application Number by which candidate has appeared the current CPCT Exam.
6. Next, provide the correction as suggested by the candidate on the Question ID. Then provide the reference from which the correction has been suggested by the candidate on the Question ID selected above.
7. After entering all the required data for Objection, click on the submit button to save the raised objection.
MP CPCT Result 2020
The result for MP CPCT is going to be published online. The MP CPCT scorecard is published, once all the objections received and are validated by the Objection Handling Committee. The MP CPCT scorecard consists of the total marks obtained by the candidates in the MCQ and net typing speed for both Hindi and English language. On the basis of the evaluation of the objection submitted by the candidate, a final scorecard is published online.
MP CPCT 2020 Response Sheet
The exam conducting body releases the response sheet of the candidates who appear for the entrance exam. The candidate can submit the request for verification of marks in any particular section or for both the sections. The candidates need to submit the request within 2 weeks from the date of the declaration of results. You are allowed to submit the application for verification of the answer sheet only once. For viewing / checking the candidate’s answer sheet, they will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100.
About MP CPCT 2020
In the state of Madhya Pradesh, a Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) is conducted for all the data entry / IT Operator / Assistant Grade-3 / steno / shorthand / typist and other similar positions in the Government departments. It is mandatory for all the employees to appear for the test to grant the increment in their pay scale. Exam is conducted in two parts, first written test and second is typing test in both English and Hindi.
Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology (MAP_IT) is government society founded for the development of IT sector in the state. MAP_IT is established on 3rd May 1999under Society Registration. It regulates the innovations and activities of IT in the state. Government of Madhya Pradesh has entrusted the MAP_IT to conduct the CPCT, 6 times in a year.
MP CPCT Answer Key Archives
The candidates can download the previous year’s answer key for MP CPCT from below.
Answer Key for Jun 2018 Exam:
|Date||Hindi Typing Test||MCQ|
|17 Jun 2018 (Shift 1)||Click Here||Click Here|
|17 Jun 2018 (Shift 2)||Click Here||Click Here|
|18 Jun 2018 (Shift 1)||Click Here||Click Here|
|18 Jun 2018 (Shift 2)||Click Here | PWD||Click Here | PWD|
Answer Key for Feb 2018 Exam:
|Date||Hindi Typing Test||MCQ|
|16 Feb 2018||Click Here||Click Here|
|17 Feb 2018||Click Here||Click Here|
|18 Feb 2018||Click Here||Click Here|
Answer Key for Nov 2017 Exam:
|Date||Hindi Typing Test||MCQ|
|18 Nov 2017||Click Here||Click Here|
|19 Nov 2017||Click Here||Click Here|
|25 Nov 2017||Click Here||Click Here|
Answer Key for Aug 2017 Exam
- 12th Aug English Typing Shift 1
- 12th Aug English Typing Shift 2
- 13th Aug English Typing Shift 1
- 13th Aug English Typing Shift 2
- 12th Aug Hindi Typing Shift 1
- 12th Aug Hindi Typing Shift 2
- 13th Aug Hindi Typing Shift 1
- 13th Aug Hindi Typing Shift 2
Answer Key for April 2017 Exam
- English Typing (01 Apr 2017) – Shift 1
- English Typing (01 Apr 2017) – Shift 2
- Hindi Typing (01 Apr 2017) – Shift 1
- Hindi Typing (01 Apr 2017) – Shift 2
- English Typing (02 Apr 2017) – Shift 1
- English Typing (02 Apr 2017) – Shift 2
- Hindi Typing (02 Apr 2017) – Shift 1
- Hindi Typing (02 Apr 2017) – Shift 2
Answer Key for March 2017 Exam
- English Typing (19 Mar 2017) – Shift 1
- English Typing (19 Mar 2017) – Shift 2
- Hindi Typing (19 Mar 2017) – Shift 1
- Hindi Typing (19 Mar 2017) – Shift 2
MP CPCT 2020 Answer Key Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The answer key is released for the candidates to calculate their probable score.
Ans : The answer key has the correct answer to all the questions that were asked in the exam.
Ans : The response sheet has the answers that were chosen by the candidate in the examination.
Ans : Candidate can download the answer key by logging in with user id and password on the official website.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.