MP CPCT 2019 Result is announced by Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology. Candidates need their details such as User ID and Password to view their MP CPCT 2019 Result on its official website, www.cpct.mp.gov.in. MP CPCT 2019 Result for April session has been announced at the official website. Candidates who had appeared in the April examination for MP CPCT 2019 can check their result below.
MAP_IT gives a chance to its applicants to verify the scorecard received by entering their registration number and class 10th roll number. MP CPCT 2019 Scorecard is valid for 2 years from the date of exam. The MP CPCT Score Card also consist of cut off marks which a candidate need to obtain in order to pass the test. Check complete details about the MP CPCT 2019 Result from this page.
MP CPCT 2019 Result
The scorecard is published after verification of all the objections received. The objections will be validated by the Objection Handling Committee. The scorecard captures total marks scored in MCQ and net typing speed for both Hindi and English Language. The test results in the final scorecard are made available at user account on CPCT portal.
Important dates for MP CPCT 2019 Results
|MP CPCT exam date for April||27 & 28 Apr 2019|
|Result for the April Exam||17 May 2019|
|MP CPCT exam date for June||15 & 16 Jun 2019|
|Result for the June Exam||To be announced!|
Result: Candidates can check their MP CPCT April 2019 Scorecard from here.
How To Calculate MP CPCT Result 2019?
As per the MCQ section of the test is considered, a candidate needs to know that there is no negative marking scheme applicable. The minimum passing score is 50% in average. While a minimum of 38 marks needs to be secured in the MCQ part, 30 NWPM and 20 NWPM needs to be attained in English and Hindi typing test.
While calculating MP CPCT Result 2019, the authorities take 2 types of assessment method into consideration. And those are:
- Restricted Type – In this type, a candidate is not allowed to type any wrong words, neither are allowed to modify the already typed texts.
- Unrestricted Type – In this type, a candidate is allowed to type wrong words and also be able to modify the wrong words. This type is said to provide real time feel of typing.
The formula for unrestricted type of MP CPCT Result 2019
- Gross Words (GW) = Correct + Incorrect Words.
- Gross Words per Minute (GWPM) = Gross Words / TimeTaken in Mins
- Net Words = Correct words Typed.
- Net words per Minute (NWPM) = Net Words/ TimeTaken in Mins
- Accuracy Percentage= NWPM*100/GWPM
How to Check MP CPCT Result 2019?
Candidates can follow the instructions, mentioned below to check their MP CPCT 2019 Result.
- Start by visiting the official website or directly click on the link provided below the table.
- Go to the Existing User option on the main page. Enter Registration Number (Username) and Password to login.
- On logging in, a candidate needs to select the “Application Form” option.
- Click the “Action” button, after which you need to click “Scorecard” tab.
- Your MP CPCT 2019 Scorecard appears on the device’s screen, once a candidate selects the “click here to download CPCT Scorecard”.
CPCT Qualifying Marks
The candidates must download the issued scorecard. The candidates will need it at further stages. Hence, it is advised that candidates keep it safe.The result contains the sectional and overall score. Along with it, the cutoff will be mentioned on it.
Minimum Passing Score for CPCT is 50% and is as given below for each module :
- MCQ – 38 Marks
- English Typing – 30 NWPM
- Hindi Typing – 20 NWPM
Speed of a candidate is measured in Net Words per Minute (NWPM) , which is further scaled to an equivalent score percentage for the certification purpose. The chart provided below, is said to be used to calculate the scores.
Scorecard mentions the marks attained in both Hindi and English typing tests separately. Although, both of these typing tests are required for an applicant to take. By scoring 50% marks/score and above, a candidate is termed as CPCT Qualified candidate. Candidates securing less than 50% marks/score are termed as ‘Not Qualified’ in respective sections.