The government of MP has introduced Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) in the State to assess computer proficiencies including keyboard proficiency and other allied skills of the candidates applying for various job. Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology conducts the CPCT exam. On this page, we have provided you with solved question papers of CPCT of previous years. With the help of these papers, a candidate can practise the type of questions, that might be asked in the exam. Each of the solved question papers have been provided in pdf format. To download any of the MP CPCT Old Question Papers, keep scrolling!
MP CPCT Old Question Papers
Candidate who applied for CPCT and want to practice over the old question paper, can click the question paper links, provided below. Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test(CPCT) exam is computer test to check the computer skills. Those candidates who applied for the test can check old question papers before attempting the test.
- MP CPCT Solved Paper 2019
- MP CPCT Solved Paper 2018
- MP CPCT Solved Paper 2017
- MP CPCT Solved Paper 2016
- MP CPCT Solved Paper 2015
How To Download MP CPCT 2019 Solved Paper
Candidates can follow these steps mentioned below to download their desired MP CPCT 2019 Solved Paper, from the links given above.
- Start by clicking the paper link for the year, you want to solve for.
- Over the next page, you will find the shifts and the dates on which this test was conducted. Separate links have been provided for typing test and MCQs.
- Select anyone of the following and start practising!
MP CPCT Exam Pattern
Each of these question papers are prepared on the basis of the prescribed exam pattern and syllabus. So, candidates are also excepted to prepare, accordingly! Below, we have provided with the exam pattern of MP CPCT Exam pattern, from below.
- Number of sections – 2 (Multi Choice Question and Typing Skill Assessment)
- Number of MCQs – 75
- Medium of Exam – English and Hindi
- Duration – 120 minutes/ 2 hours
- Time Distribution – 75 minutes for MCQ section; 15 minutes for English typing, 15 mins for Hindi typing and 15 minutes for reading instructions and switchover between tests.
- Sections Covered – Familiarity with computer systems, Knowledge of Basic Computer Operations, Proficiency in general IT skills, Reading Comprehension, Mathematical & Reasoning Aptitude, General Awareness and Keyboard Skills.
Importance of MP CPCT 2019 Solved Papers
Have you ever wondered why is it always advised to solve sample papers and previous years’ question papers, before appearing for the exam? It is so, because – while syllabus makes you know about the important topics, that is most likely to be covered in the exam, the solved question paper helps to get an idea what type of questions might be asked in the exam. It is advised to solve the previous year papers with utmost time and accuracy, as if you are appearing for the real test. Also, candidates who have attempted the CPCT once, can know what all mistakes have been committed by them. And can stop themselves from committing the same mistake, all over again in their next attempt.
Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test (MP CPCT) is necessary for various Government employees, namely working in data entry, IT Operator, Assistant Grade 3, steno, shorthand, typist, etc. posts. The test has been designed by the Government of MP to assess basically the 2 arenas – MCQ related to Computer and typing test. Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology conducts this test on behalf of the MP Government for both candidates and employers. MAP_IT is a self regulatory body that initiates the growth of Information technology and enabled the e-Governance across various government departments. It issues the scorecard which is valid for a duration of 2 years, from the date of result declaration.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.