NEET PG 2019 Result and Rank will be announce at www.nbe.edu.in. Result and rank of NEET PG 2019 are significant for MDS / MS / PG Diploma admission 2019-2020. Submit testing ID and date of birth to check NEET PG Score 2019. A scorecard indicating marks and All India Rank will be also available. NBE will publish NEET PG result two times – one for AIQ and other for state quota seats / AFMS institutes / other private medical colleges. Qualified candidates can participate in counselling of NEET PG 2019 for all India quota and state quota seats.
NEET PG 2019 Result
All you need to know about NEET PG 2019 Result such as date of declaration, how to check result, scoring and re-evaluation, scorecard, rank, counselling, cut off are given here.
|Date of NEET PG exam 2019||06 Jan 2019|
|Date of declaration of the result||Last week of January 2019|
Result: NEET PG 2019 Result will be available at official website i.e., nbe.edu.in.
NEET PG 2019 Result Score Card
Scorecard of NEET PG 2019 have following details.
- All India Rank
- All India 50% quota Rank
- Category specific rank for All India 50% quota.
Qualifying Criteria for NEET PG 2019
- General – 50th Percentile
- SC/ST/OBC (including PWD of SC/ST/OBC) – 40th Percentile
- UR PWD – 45th Percentile
Validity of NEET PG 2019 Result
The validity of the result of NEET-PG 2019 shall be only for the admission session i.e. 2019 admission session for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses.
Kindly note that the registration of admissions for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses is governed by Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Central Government and the Judgments of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In the event of two or more candidates obtaining same marks, the merit position shall be determined using following tie breaker criteria in descending order:
- Candidate who has more number of correct responses shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Failing which, aggregate percentage score of all MBBS professional examinations shall be taken into consideration. Candidate with better percentage will be given a better merit position.
Candidates have to mention the grand total of their marks obtained in all the MBBS professional examinations ( Ist Professional + IInd Professional + IIIrd Professional part 1 + IIIrd Professional part 2) along with aggregate maximum marks of all the professional exams in the requisite field of the online application form. Only the Pass marks in each specialty are to be added to arrive at the grand total of marks obtained in MBBS.
Foreign Medical Graduates i.e. Indian citizens who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualification outside India are required to mention the marks obtained by them out of 300 in the Screening Test (FMGE) conducted by National Board of Examinations.
Candidates are cautioned to enter the correct and factual marks as the same shall be used for tie breaking. Any wrong entry in the marks shall be viewed very seriously and candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled at bare threshold and he/she will not be allowed to participate in the counseling for admission to PG courses.
- Failing which, date of birth of the candidate will be taken into consideration. Older candidate will be placed at a better merit position.
- NEET-PG 2019 rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2019
- All India 50% quota rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2019 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses (2019 admission session).
- All India 50% quota Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in the NEET–PG 2019 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses (2019 admission session).
NEET PG Cut Off
Last year, following was cut off scores (pre-revision).
|S.No.||Category||Cut Off Score|
Total number of candidates who qualified for All India counselling was 31330.
Revised minimum qualifying cut off.
If you have a query, ask in the discussion forum or comments.
Insofar, only Exam date of NEET PG 2019 has been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as NBE releases NEET PG 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.