NIMCET Admit Card 2021 – National Institute of Technology, Raipur, is expected to release NIMCET 2021 admit card on July 28, 2021. Whereas, NIMCET 2021 Exam is going to be held on August 07, 2021, from 9:00 a to 11:00 am. Candidates can download NIMCET admit card 2021 at nimcet.in by entering the e-mail id and password. It is mandatory to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the test centre along with a valid id proof on the day of the examination. NIMCET admit card is released only via online mode. It is not sent via post individually to the candidates. Get more information about NIMCET admit card 2021 from this page.
– NIMCET 2021 Admit Card will be available on July 28, 2021. Stay here for latest updates.
– NIT has released the Important Instructions to the Candidates on Computer Based Test of NIMCET 2021. Click here to check.
NIMCET Admit Card 2021
The request for the duplicate issuance of NIMCET hall ticket shall not be entertained in any case. Also, it is advised to the candidates to preserve the admit card till the completion of the admission process. Check the important dates regarding NIMCET admit card 2021 from the table given below.
|NIMCET 2021 admit card release date||28 Jul 2021|
|Last date to download NIMCET 2021 admit card||06 Aug 2021|
|NIMCET 2021 exam date||07 Aug 2021 (9:00 am – 11:00 pm)|
Download Here: Candidates can download their NIMCET admit card 2021 from official website: nimcet.in
How to Download NIMCET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2021?
Candidates can check out the steps below to download NIMCET 2021 admit card:
- Click on the link which will be provided on this page.
- Enter login with your Registered Email Id and Password on the home page as shown in the picture below:
- Your NIMCET 2021 Admit card will display on the screen. Check the details carefully and download it. You have to take out multiple printouts for the same.
Note: All the candidates must print the admit card through printers such as laser printers and not through Inkjet Printers.
How to Download NIMCTE 2021 Admit Card if Forgot Login Details?
In case the candidates have forgotten their password, then, they can reset it by following the steps given below:
- Click on the link which will be provided on this page.
- The official website will open up. Now click on the ‘Forget Password’ button on the login portal as shown in the picture below:
- Now, a new window will open up. You have to enter your Registered email Id as provided by you for NIMCET Registration and click on the submit button as shown in the picture below:
- You will receive an email to reset your password. You must read all the instructions for resetting the password carefully which is also given besides the login portal as shown in the picture below:
- You will now be able to reset your password. Keep it safe this time until the admission process is over.
Details in NIMCET 2021 Hall Ticket
Before you download the NIMCET 2021 Admit card, you must check out the details mentioned in it carefully. The same are given below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Address of the Candidate
- Exam Date and Schedule
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- General Instructions
NIMCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check out the NIMCET 2021 Exam Pattern below:
- Duration of the Exam: The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Mode of the Exam: The mode of the Exam is Computer Based Test.
- Language of the Question Paper: English only
- Type of Questions: There are Multiple Choice Based Questions (MCQs)
- Total Number of Questions: 120 MCQs
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 4 Marks. There is a negative marking of 1 Marks.
Distribution of Questions in Each Section of Question Paper:
|Name of the section||Number of questions|
|Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||40 Questions|
|Computer Awareness||10 Questions|
|General English||20 Questions|
Important Exam Day Instructions for NIMCET 2021 Examinees
Candidates must remember the following instructions during the examination day:
- Reach the Exam Centre at least 30 minutes before the exam starts.
- Do not forget to carry your Admit Card and a Blue/ Black ballpoint pen.
- Candidates must fill the bubble (for the right answer on OMR Sheet) completely.
- Do not carry your mobile phones or any other electronic devices in the examination hall.
- Candidates have to do the rough work in the Test Booklet only.
- Candidates are not allowed to put any stray marks or do any rough work on the OMR Sheet
Note: In case you are facing any trouble in downloading the Admit Card, you can send an email to the provided email Address in the information brochure. The mail should mention your Application Number and Proof for the fee payment.
About NIMCET 2021
National Institutes of Technology (NIT) is of National Importance under MHRD, Government of India. NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) is conducted by NIT Raipur. Last year, NIMCET exam was conducted by NIT Karnataka, Surathkal. It is a National level entrance exam for all the eligible candidates who want to get admission to the MCA Programme. The admission is done on the basis of the Rank obtained by the candidates in the exam.
Significance of NIMCET Admit Card
It is important that candidate must preserve the Admit Card till the entire process of admission is over. No duplicate admit card will be issued after the examination is over. It is mandatory for candidates to bring their NIMCET 2018 Admit Card at the examination center, failing which, they will not be allowed to sit for the test.
FAQs on NIMCET Admit Card 2021
Q. I want to change my exam center. Is it possible?
Ans. The exam centre once allotted cannot be changed under any circumstances. Also, any request in this regard will be not be entertained.
Q. I am not able to download my admit card. What should I do?
A. Firstly, ensure that you have entered the correct information for downloading the admit card. If you are still not able to download the admit card, call on the Help Line Numbers of NIMCET 2021 Office.
Q. My Date of Birth is printed incorrectly in the Admit Card. Whom should I contact to regarding this?
A. After downloading the admit card, ensure that the details printed on it are correct. If there is any error or discrepancy in the admit card, the candidate should immediately contact the exam conducting authorities by sending a mail to [email protected], telephonic queries will not be entertained.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.