The exam conducting authority will publish the NIMCET 2018 Result online at its official website. Candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can download their NIMCET 2018 rank card by logging through their hall ticket number and password. Candidates who will qualify the entrance examination will be shortlisted for seat allotment. A merit list will be prepared, on the basis of which candidates will be allowed to participate in the choice filling. NIMCET rank card 2018 is available in online mode only and won’t be sent through post/email.
The candidates will be allotted seat on the basis of the choices filled by them and the NIMCET 2018 rank. Once the candidate is allotted a seat, report at the allotted institute to complete the further admission process. Check more details on NIMCET 2018 Result from the article below.
NIMCET 2018 Result
The expected schedule for the declaration of result is provided in the table below:
|NIMCET 2018 exam date||Last week of May 2018|
|Announcement of result||1st week of Jun 2018|
|Counselling and seat allotment commences from||3rd to last week of Jun 2018|
Check Result: Click Here to check NIMCET 2018 Result.
How to Check the Result?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number and Password
- The result will appear on the screen
- Download the rank card and take a print out of it.
NIMCET Qualifying Criteria
Candidates will be shortlisted for the seat allotment process of NIMCET 2018 as per the minimum qualifying criteria of the exam conducting body.
- The marks obtained by candidates in each subject of NIMCET 2018 question paper will be multiplied as under to make maximum marks 1000 –
- Mathematics by factor of 3
- Analytical Ability and Logical reasoning by factor of 1.5
- Computer Awareness by factor of 2
- English by factor of 1
- Candidates obtaining higher rank as per the maximum marks will be ranked higher.
Note: Candidates who will obtain zero or negative marks in Mathematics section or in total marks obtained in NIMCET 2018 entrance examination will be disqualified from admissions.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than candidate obtaining same marks in NIMCET 2018, it will be resolved as under –
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Mathematics will be placed higher
- If further tie exists, the candidates who will obtain high marks in Logical reasoning will be ranked higher.Furthermore, higher marks in Computer Awareness subject will be preferred in case the tie still persists.
- If the tie still exists, then candidates elder in age will be given preference over the younger candidate.
Insofar, official details of NIMCET 2018 result have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as NITs release NIMCET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.