NIMCET 2018 Result has been announced on nimcet.in. Candidates can check it from the candidate login and the link to access it is given below. To do so, candidates need to enter registered e-mail id and password. Candidates who appeared for the NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) 2018 can download their rank card now. The qualifying candidates for the entrance examination will now be called to participate in counselling for admission to NITs. NIMCET Result is available in online mode only and won’t be sent through post/email. Check more details on NIMCET 2018 Result from the article below.
NIMCET 2018 Result
The candidates will be allotted seat on the basis of the choices filled by them and rank obtained in NIMCET. Once the candidate is allotted a seat, he/she needs to report at the allotted institute to complete the further admission process. The schedule for the declaration of NIMCET 2018 result is provided in the table below:
|NIMCET 2018 exam date||27 May 2018|
|Announcement of result||07 Jun 2018|
|Counselling and seat allotment commences from||10 to 14 Jun 2018|
Check Result: Click Here to check NIMCET 2018 Result.
How to Check NIMCET 2018 Result?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result.
- Enter the Email Id and Password.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download the rank card and take a print out of it. The result will appear as shown below.
NIMCET Qualifying Criteria
Candidates will be shortlisted for the seat allotment process of NIMCET 2018 as per the minimum qualifying criteria of the exam conducting body.
- The marks obtained by candidates in each subject of NIMCET 2018 question paper will be multiplied as under to make maximum marks 1000 –
- Mathematics by factor of 3
- Analytical Ability and Logical reasoning by factor of 1.5
- Computer Awareness by factor of 2
- English by factor of 1
- Candidates obtaining higher rank as per the maximum marks will be ranked higher.
Note: Candidates who will obtain zero or negative marks in Mathematics section or in total marks obtained in NIMCET 2018 entrance examination will be disqualified from admissions.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than candidate obtaining same marks in NIMCET 2018, it will be resolved as under –
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Mathematics will be placed higher
- If further tie exists, the candidates who will obtain high marks in Logical reasoning will be ranked higher.Furthermore, higher marks in Computer Awareness subject will be preferred in case the tie still persists.
- If the tie still exists, then candidates elder in age will be given preference over the younger candidate.