NMIMS NPAT 2018 Application Form: Registration process of NMIMS NPAT 2018 has been started online. Candidates need to apply and fill the application form for the NMIMS entrance exam – NPAT 2018 – for admission to the Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs offered by constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Deemed to be University) at Mumbai, Shirpur and Bengaluru Campuses.
NMIMS NPAT 2018 Application Form
Eligible & interested candidates can fill the online NMIMS NPAT 2018 registration form for NMIMS NPAT 2018 entrance test as per the official schedule. Candidate can also apply online through the direct link,given below.
|Register online for NMIMS NPAT||10 Jan 2018|
|Last date for online Registration||28 Apr 2018|
|Last date for Form Editing||21 Apr 2018|
Official Website: www.npat.in
The application fee for various programmes of different school is given in the table below:
|For All Programmes of One School Program||Rs. 1800/-|
|For All Programs Of Two Different Schools||Rs. 3000/-|
|For All Programs Of Three Different Schools||Rs. 4000/-|
|For All Programs Of Four Different Schools||Rs. 5000/-|
|For All Programs Of Five Different Schools||Rs. 6000/-|
Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link given above on this page.
- Click on Register and create your account, as shown in the picture below. Remember to keep your 10th Roll Number handy.
3. The following window will open next. Fill in all the details correctly as your login details will be sent to the email id you will provide.
4. Go to your mail box to check the login details sent there.
5. Login with your username and password sent in the mail, and complete your application form.
6. Make online payment of registration fee.
7. After you have successfully registered, you can access other stages of the admission process online by logging in anytime on the official website using you username and password.
NMIMS NPAT 2018 Application Form – Instruction for Uploading Photograph
- Photos should be in .jpeg format, and dimensions should be 200 pixels tall and 150 pixels wide. Size should not exceed 500 kb.
- The photo should have either white or light coloured background.
- Eyes should be open and clearly visible.
- The photo should have candidate face distinctly visible, straight and at the center. Shoulder tops should be also clear in the photo.
- Photographs should not be more than 6 months old.
- Photos, where the candidate is seen to be wearing cap or goggles, will be rejected.
If you have any queries regarding NMIMS NPAT 2018 Application Form, please ask in comments below.