NMIMS NPAT 2019 Application Form: Registration process of NMIMS NPAT 2019 will be started online. Candidates need to apply and fill the application form for the NMIMS entrance exam – NPAT 2019 – for admission to the Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs offered by constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Deemed to be University) at Mumbai, Shirpur and Bengaluru Campuses.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Application Form
Eligible & interested candidates will be able to fill the online NMIMS NPAT 2019 registration form for NMIMS NPAT 2019 entrance test as per the official schedule. Candidate can also apply online through the direct link, given below.
|Register online for NMIMS NPAT||1st Week of January 2019|
|Last date for online Registration||Fourth Week of April 2019|
|Last date for Form Editing||Fourth Week of April 2019|
Apply Online: The link to apply online will be available here or you can apply from the Official Website: www.npat.in
The application fee for various programmes of different school is given in the table below:
The application fees provided below is as per the last year details and it is only for reference purpose only.
|For All Programmes of One School Program||Rs. 1800/-|
|For All Programs Of Two Different Schools||Rs. 3000/-|
|For All Programs Of Three Different Schools||Rs. 4000/-|
|For All Programs Of Four Different Schools||Rs. 5000/-|
|For All Programs Of Five Different Schools||Rs. 6000/-|
Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link given above on this page.
- Click on Register and create your account. Remember to keep your 10th Roll Number handy.
- Go to your mailbox and verify.
- Log in with your username and password and complete your application form.
- Make online payment of registration fee.
- After you have successfully registered, you can access other stages of the admission process online by logging in anytime on the official website using you username and password.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Application Form – Instruction for Uploading Photograph
- Photos should be in .jpeg format, and dimensions should be 200 pixels tall and 150 pixels wide. Size should not exceed 500 kb.
- The photo should have either white or light coloured background.
- Eyes should be open and clearly visible.
- The photo should have candidate face distinctly visible, straight and at the center. Shoulder tops should be also clear in the photo.
- Photographs should not be more than 6 months old.
- Photos, where the candidate is seen to be wearing cap or goggles, will be rejected.
Insofar, Official notification regarding NPAT 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is as per the last year details. As soon as the conducting body will release the official notification, the same will be updated here.