NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form – Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has released online application form to apply for NPAT 2020, on npat.in. NPAT Application Form can be filled until April 30, 2020. To submit the application form, candidates have to register first, fill the application form, upload scanned image and pay the application fee. The application fee of NPAT depends on the number of course the candidate is applying for. Candidates who have qualified their intermediate can apply for NMIMS Bachelor’s programmes and the candidates who have successfully qualified Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the NMIMS integrated PG programmes. To know more candidates can read the article below.
Latest: NPAT 2020 application form is out, apply from here!
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form
NMIMS has full right to disqualify a candidate at any stage of admission process if found not eligible for the concerned course. It is the responsibility of the candidates to make sure whether they possess the necessary and requisite qualification for admission to the courses at NMIMS. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to NMIMS NPAT 2020 in the table given below.
|NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form||Important Date|
|Release of NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form||14 Dec 2019|
|Last date for the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form||30 Apr 2020|
|Release of NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card||To be notified|
|NMIMS NPAT 2020 Examination||9 and 10 may 2020|
Apply here: Click here to apply for NMIMS NPAT 2020.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Fees
Candidates must submit the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form along with the Application Fee. Candidates can check the Application Fee for NMIMS NPAT 2020 in the table given below.
|For one programme||Rs. 1800|
|For two programmes||Rs. 6000|
|For three programmes||Rs. 8000|
|For four programmes||Rs. 14000|
|For all programmes||Rs. 16000|
Note: Application fee provided here is based upon the last year’s information brochure. It will be updated as soon as NMIMS releases the latest information brochure.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS NPAT 2020 before the submission of the Application Form for the same. Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS NPAT 2020 Examination below.
- Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from recognized board including International Baccalaureate Diploma with English as compulsory subject with science or vocational science, minimum 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Indore campus & 45% marks in PCM for Shirpur campus.
- Those awaiting their 10+2 or equivalent examination result this year may also apply and candidate with IB Diploma is eligible only if the candidate has offered Mathematics at Higher Level or Candidates passing Diploma Engineering with Minimum 50% is eligible to apply.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Certificate with PCM Compulsory & Maths at HL) & DP awarded candidates with 24 credits compulsory and has passed 3 subjects at Higher Level (HL) with minimum (12 credits) and 3 subjects at Standard Level (SL) with minimum (9 credits) mandatorily from any stream.
- Candidates of CBSE & ICSE should mention in online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10th / 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all subjects for which candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of Four, Five, Six or Seven).
- The candidates shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s.
- The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration & PCM % for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidate must be below the age of 25 years to apply for NMIMS NPAT 2020 examination.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Image Specifications
Candidates must upload all the required images in the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form in their proper size as asked by the authorities. Candidates can check the image specifications for the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form in the table given below.
|Photograph of the candidate||JPEG||30 mm X 45 mm|
Note:Candidates must upload a latest photograph as the photo should not be more than 6 months old.
Documents required to fill the NMIMS 2020 NMAT Application Form
All the required documents must be ready with the candidates before filling the NMIMS 2020 NMAT Application Form. Candidates can check the list of all the required documents for the submission of NMIMS NMAT 2020 Application Form below.
- Aadhar Card
- Class 10th Qualification Details
- Class 12th Qualification Details
Details inside the NMIMS NMAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates must fill all the details inside the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form correctly as NMIMS does not provide any correction window for the Application Form. candidates can check the details of the NMIMS NMAT 2020 Application Form below.
- Name of the candidate
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Roll number of class 10th or SSC
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Photo ID
- Adhar number
- Disability status
- Blood group
- Pin code
- Telephone Number
- Alternate Email
How to apply for NMIMS NPAT 2020?
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before the submission of the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form as if any case if the candidate is found not eligible then his/her form will be rejected by the authority. Candidates can follow the below given steps to fill the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form.
Step 1: Click on the link which will be given above on this page.
Step 2: On doing so the cabdidates can check the registration window that opens. The candidates have to enter all the details on it correctly and then click on the submit button.
Step 3: Next candidates have to click on the edit tab to proceed with the application form as shown in the image below:
Step 4: Fill all the details asked for the Application Form and upload all the required documents and images in their proper specifications.
Step 5: Enter your Educational details and then click on the save and next button.
Step 6: Now select the school for which you want to apply.
Step 7: Select a Payment option and a payment window will be shown to you and it will contain:
- Application Sequence Number
- Amount to be paid
- Total Amount
- Payment mode
- Payment gateway type
Step 8: Submit the required amount of Application Fees.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for NMIMS NPAT 2020 shall be released at the official website of NMIMS NPAT 2020. Candidates must keep themselves ready with their NPAT Id and password to download the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card. Candidates must go to the NMIMS NPAT 2020 examination center along with their NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card and all the required documents.The expected date for the NMIMS NPAT 2020 examination is in the 2nd week of May 2020. Candidates must download and print the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card and keep it safe until the time of admission.
NMIMS NPAT 2020
NMIMS NPAT 2020 is an official entrance test for admission to Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs (Academic session 2020-21) being offered by constituent schools of NMIMS at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore & Dhule Campuses. The expected date for the NMIMS NPAT 2020 examination is in the 2nd week of May 2020. Candidates must submit the Application Form before the last date to appear in the NMIMS NPAT 2020 examination. Selected candidates shall be admitted into any of its four campuses.
NMIMS is a global school for business management. It was founded in the year 1981 and in 2003 it was awarded as deemed to be University. Programmes offered by are designed to help working professionals advance in their career and enhance their employability. To make the enrolment process easier it had made everything available online on its official website. Students can reach to NMIMS anywhere and anytime. NMIMS organises NMIMS NPAT every year examination for admission into various UG and integrated PG courses.
NPAT 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates are required to fill the Application Form online on the official website.
Ans : Candidates have to pay the application fee in online mode during the time of registration.
Ans : Candidates must be ready with his/her Aadhar Card, Class 10th Qualification Details, Class 12th Qualification Details.
Ans : Yes, Candidates can edit the online form for restricted fields only like addition in school/program, date of examination and change of test city as per scheduled date.
Ans : Candidates have to upload his/her Photograph and signature in their prescribed format.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.