PESSAT 2018 is being conducted by the PES University for admission to engineering and other courses. The PESSAT 2018 engineering entrance exam will be held in various test centers across cities in India. PESSAT for other courses shall be held only in Bangalore. Candidates can register online and book their slots for the PES University entrance test and appear in the designated test center. Complete details of PESSAT 2018 are given here for interested students. Test takers will be shortlisted on basis of test scores and interview.Courses offered through PESSAT are B.Tech, B.Des (Bachelor of Design), BBA, BBA HEM, M.Tech, MBA and MCA.
The official website of PESSAT displayed the message as shown below. The official details for the examination will be uploaded anytime soon.
Schedule for PESSAT 2018 PES University is given below.
|Application form available from||3rd week of Sep 2017|
|Last date to register for students from outside Bengaluru||1st week of Apr 2018|
|Last date to register for students in Bengaluru||2nd week of Apr 2018|
|Commencement of Slot Bookings||3rd week of Apr 2018|
|PESSAT||1st/2nd week of May 2018|
|PESSAT Results||last week of May 2018|
|First Round of BTech Counseling||1st week of Jun 2018|
|Last date for submission of Original documents
(only for admitted students)
|July (First week) 2018|
|Second Round of B.Tech Counseling||July 2018|
|For All other courses|
|Application form available from||3rd week of Sep 2018|
|Last date of Online Registrations||July 2018|
|Commencement of Slot bookings||1st week of Jan 2018|
|PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT 2018)||Jan – Jul 2018|
|PESSAT Results||1 Week after taking the test|
Candidates please note that no information of PESSAT 2018 has been released yet. As soon as PESSAT 2018 details will be released, same will be updated here.
Online application form will be available on the official website as per schedule date. Candidates are able to fill their application form from the official website or from this page. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying which is given on this page.
Last year eligibility criteria is given below.
For B.Tech : In order to appear for PESSAT, the candidate should have atleast 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th Std or equivalent.
PESSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
Last year Exam pattern is given below.
For B.Tech (Engineering) :
The exam shall contain two sections. Details are given below.
- Section 1 shall contain questions of physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- Questions from class 11 and 12 topics covered in CBSE will be there.
- There will be 60 questions each of mathematics and physics, and 40 of chemistry.
- Section 2 will contain 20 questions on English grammar.
- Total duration of the exam is 3 hours.
|Subject||Number of questions|
For detailed syllabus of M.Tech, MBA, MCA, BBA/ BBA- HEM, B.Des, please click here.
Please note that there is no negative marking in PESSAT.
Fee Structure – Last year
Course fee structure for various courses are also given by the university –
- For Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) fee is Rs. 3,00,000 / Annum
- For Bachelor of Design (B.Des) fee is Rs. 3,00,000 / Annum
- For Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Business Administration – Hotel & Event Management (BBA-HEM) fee is Rs. 1,50,000 per annum.
- For Master of Technology (M.Tech) fee is Rs. 3,00,000 / Annum
- For Master of Business Administration (MBA) fee is Rs. 4,00,000 / Annum
- For Master of Computer Application (MCA) fee is Rs. 2,00,000 / Annum