RUHS Pharmacy 2022 – RUHS has declared the result for B.Pharm and D.Pharm Admission 2022 on 8 October. The exam was held on 30 September 2022. Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Pharmacy Degree and Diploma Courses (RCA Pharmacy) is a State level Pharmacy entrance exam. It is for admission to B.Pharm, D.Pharm in Pharmacy colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. In order to appear in RUHS Pharmacy exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website ruhsraj.org. Get here latest news on RUHS Pharmacy 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – RUHS Pharmacy 2022 result is out. Get link to check here
RUHS Pharmacy 2022
About the exam: RUHS Pharmacy 2022 is short for Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Pharmacy Degree and Diploma Courses. It is a Pharmacy entrance exam at the State level. Organized by RUHS, RUHS Pharmacy is for admission to B.Pharm, D.Pharm.
RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Result
The result of RUHS Pharmacy 2022 is declared by the Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences as per the result date and time decided by them.
- RUHS Pharmacy 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for RUHS Pharmacy 2022 is decided by RUHS. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Pharmacy Degree and Diploma Courses result is made available on the official website ruhsraj.org.
- How to check RUHS Pharmacy 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website ruhsraj.org and click on the relevant RUHS Pharmacy result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of RUHS Pharmacy 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a RUHS Pharmacy 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Exam Date
The RUHS Pharmacy 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of RUHS Pharmacy Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||04 Aug 2022|
|Release of RUHS Pharmacy application form 2022||08 Aug 2022|
|Last date to apply at ruhsraj.org||22 Aug 2022|
|RUHS Pharmacy admit card 2022 release date||TBA|
|RUHS Pharmacy 2022 exam date||30 Sep 2022|
|Issuance of answer key||30 Sep 2022|
|RUHS Pharmacy 2022 result date and time||08 Oct 2022|
Candidates must keep checking ruhsraj.org for any changes in the Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Pharmacy Degree and Diploma Courses dates.
RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the RUHS Pharmacy answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Pharmacy Degree and Diploma Courses exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many pharmacy entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of RUHS Pharmacy exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – RUHS releases the official answer key of RUHS Pharmacy 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from ruhsraj.org.
RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of RUHS Pharmacy 2022 is issued by Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of RUHS Pharmacy admit card 2022 is as per decision of RUHS. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the RUHS Pharmacy hall ticket at ruhsraj.org.
- How to download RUHS Pharmacy admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Pharmacy Degree and Diploma Courses, candidates need to access the RUHS Pharmacy 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
RUHS Pharmacy Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the RUHS Pharmacy Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||RUHS Pharmacy 2022|
|Full Form||Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Pharmacy Degree and Diploma Courses|
|Exam Organizing Body||Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences (RUHS)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Type of Exam||Pharmacy entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through RUHS Pharmacy||B.Pharm, D.Pharm|
|Colleges in which admission is through RUHS Pharmacy||Pharmacy colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Class 12|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 04 Aug 2022 – RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Notification
RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Syllabus
The RUHS releases the syllabus of Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Pharmacy Degree and Diploma Courses. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Pharmacy exam. The RUHS Pharmacy syllabus is as follows.
RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of RUHS Pharmacy 2022 is as follows.
|Topic||No. of Qs||Max Marks|
- Candidates get 1 mark for correct answer.
- The negative marking is none for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: RUHS will hold the Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Pharmacy Degree and Diploma Courses as CBT mode.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQ type.
- Language of question paper: The RUHS Pharmacy question paper 2022 will be in these languages – languages.
RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Application Form
The application form of RUHS Pharmacy 2022 is released by RUHS.
RUHS Pharmacy 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Pharmacy Degree and Diploma Courses, candidates must first do registration at ruhsraj.org before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for RUHS Pharmacy 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website ruhsraj.org.
- Then do registration for the RUHS Pharmacy exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the RUHS Pharmacy 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the RUHS Pharmacy online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences.
All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1800/- (Rs. 900 for SC, ST, STSTA category of Rajasthan state) using the procedure mentioned in the on-line application form.
RUHS Pharmacy 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of RUHS Pharmacy exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
B.Pharm – A pass in 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination (with English, Physics and Chemistry subjects along with Biology and/or Mathematics in 10+2 examination or anequivalent examination)
D.Pharm – A pass in 10+2 examination or intermediate examination or the first year of the three year degree course or pre-degree examination or an equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects Biology / Mathematics.
Domicile – Admission to B.Pharm, D.Pharm courses through RCA Pharmacy is open to all residents of India. However, preference shall be given to candidates of Rajasthan domicile.
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website ruhsraj.org and information brochure.
Kumbha Marg, Sector-18, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur -302033
Phone: 0141-2792644, 2795527 | Website: http://www.ruhsraj.org
In case you have any difficulty while filling on-line application form, send email to Helpline at [email protected]
Qs 1. What is RUHS Pharmacy exam?
Ans 1. The RUHS Pharmacy exam is held annually by the RUHS. It is an Pharmacy entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to B.Pharm, D.Pharm in Pharmacy colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
Qs 2. How can I apply for RUHS Pharmacy 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Pharmacy Degree and Diploma Courses for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit ruhsraj.org and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for RUHS Pharmacy exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Pharmacy Degree and Diploma Courses?
Ans 3. Candidates after who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the RUHS Pharmacy exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is ruhsraj.org.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.