The Sankara Nethralaya Academy B.Sc Admission 2020: The Sankara Nethralaya Academy has released notification and invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission into B.Sc Course for the academic year 2020-21. Candidates can fill their application form here. TSNA is avowed to employ a system of educating people in a community or society, in schools, arts and science colleges, imparting knowledge thriugh instruction courses , training classes, and usher in newer training/ teaching methodology including the use of information technology. Candidates can check the Sankara Nethralaya Academy B.Sc Admission 2020 complete information here.
Latest: The application form is now available. Scroll down to download the application form.
The Sankara Nethralaya Academy B.Sc Admission 2020
The objective of this program is to conduct various diagnostic tests, analysis and bring forth important and vital information about the status and particulars of an individual’s health. The Sankara Nethralaya Academy has released notification from the eligible candidates for admission into B.Sc Course for the academic year 2020-21.
The Sankara Nethralaya Academy B.Sc Admission 2020 Application Form
Interested and Eligible candidates may fill their application form from here. The application form can be downloaded from here or from the official website thesnacademy.ac.in. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the downloaded application form.
Application Form: Click here to download the application form.
Application Fee: Duly completed form is to be submitted along with requisite fee amount of Rs 1000/- by cash/DD/Online in favour of “Medical Research Foundation”, payable at Chennai.
Enclosures with Application Form
Attested photocopies of the following should be enclosed along with the application form
- SSLC, HSC Certificates
- Community certificate, Transfer certificate, Migration certificate, Eligibility certificate (as applicable)
- Proof of attainments, if any, in extracurricular activities and other training undergone
- Two passport size photographs (recent)
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- DD towards Registration Fees (or) Copy of email acknowledgement in the case of online payment
- Professional experience certificate from the organization (if any)
Filled in application with necessary attachments to be forwarded to
The Assistant Registrar
The Sankara Nethralaya Academy
“Dr. V. G. Appu kutty Campus” No. 8, GST
St. Thomas Mount
Chennai – 600 016
The Sankara Nethralaya Academy B.Sc Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility requirements from these points.
- Candidates who are seeking admission into the first year of the coure are required to have passed the 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination of the Government of Tamilnadu with a pass in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects for study.
- Other state candidates shall obtain an Eligibility certfificate from the university before seeking admission.
- Candidate completed diploma in media laboratory technology with basic qualification of 10+2 are eligible fr lateral entry admission into 2nd yera of the course.
- Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or would complete the age on or before 31st december of the year of admission to the first year B.sc( M.L.T) course
The Sankara Nethralaya Academy B.Sc Admission 2020 Course Details
- Eligibility: 60% in 12th standard with science background (Physics, chemistry, biology, botany & zoology)
- No of position: 20
- Duration: 4 years
- Course fee: 50,000/- per year
- Frequency: once in a year
The Sankara Nethralaya Academy B.Sc Admission 2020 Result
Selection list for B Sc Medical Laboratory Technology for the interview held on the scheduled dates is uploaded online. Candidates who have completed all the formalities can check their result from the link that is going to be provided below.
For more details download information brochure 2019.
Official Website: thesnacademy.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.