SMIT Application Form 2022 – SMIT has released the online application form for B.Tech, B Tech – Lateral Entry, BBA/MBA, BCA / MCA /MCA(LE) / M Tech / BSc IT / MSc IT, M Sc (Phy / Chem / Maths) on the official website. Eligible candidates can fill the application form at smu.edu.in or through the direct link which is provided below. Candidate has to make sure that before applying, they meet up the eligibility criteria set up by the university for the courses. To complete the application process, candidates have to pay the application fee. For complete information, candidates can go through the page to find everything important about the SMIT Application Form 2022.
Latest – SMIT Application Form 2022 has released. Scroll down to apply online.
SMIT Application Form 2022
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application from for SMIT Application Form 2022.
Only those eligible candidates who will fill the application form on or before the last date of application are eligible for further process of admission. The complete schedule for SMIT Application Form 2022 is given below.
|Last date of application – SMIT Online Test B.Tech||30 Apr 2022|
|Last date of application – B Tech – Lateral Entry||30 Jun 2022|
|Last date of application – BBA/MBA||10 Jun 2022|
|Last date of application – BCA / MCA /MCA(LE) / M Tech / BSc IT / MSc IT||10 Jun 2022|
Official Website: smu.edu.in
SMIT Application Form 2022 Application fee
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs 1000/ (As per last year record).
SMIT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The complete eligibility criteria for SMIT 2022 admission is given below.
|B Tech (ECE, CSE, EEE, IT, ME, CE)||(10+2) pass (≥ 50 % for General, ≥ 45 % for SC/ST/OBC) with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Computer Science/Informatics Practices/Biotechnology/Biology OR |
Diploma (≥ 50% for General, ≥ 45% for SC/ST/OBC) In any of engineering awarded by a State Board of Technical Education)
|Lateral B Tech (ECE, CSE, EEE, IT, ME and CE)||Three years’ diploma in appropriate branch of engineering (≥ 60 % for General, ≥ 55 % for SC/ST/OBC) |
B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects, ((≥ 60% for General, ≥ 55% for SC/ST/OBC)
|BBA/BCA/B Sc IT||Candidates should have passed Examination (≥ 50 % for General, ≥ 45 % for SC/ST/OBC)|
|MCA||Bachelor’s Degree (≥ 50 % for General, ≥ 45 % for SC/ST/OBC) (3 years duration) with Mathematics at 10+2 level or atGraduate Level|
|MCA Lateral Entry||BCA, B Sc (IT/ Sc.) with Mathematics at level or at graduate Level (≥ 50 % for General, ≥ 45 % for SC/ST/OBC|
|M.Sc. IT|| BCA / B.Sc. Computer Science (Gen and Hons.) / B.Sc. with Mathematics in 10+2 level Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the at 10+2 level OR|
(≥50% For Genral, ≥ 45% for SC/ST/OBC) In the qualifying examination.
|MSc (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics)||B Sc (Gen/Hons) in the relevant subject|
|MBA (Finance, Marketing, Systems & HR)||Graduate (≥ 50 % for General, ≥ 45 % for SC/ST/OBC) in any discipline.Candidates appearing i n Management Aptitude Test (MAT)/ Aptitude Test (CAT/GMAT) / Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)Entrance exam conducted by SMIT followed by GD and PIOR|
|M Tech (CSE, DE & CE, IT, PE, Production Engg. and Structural Engg.)||Bachelor degree in relevant branch of Engineering (≥ 55 % for General, ≥ 50 % for SC/ST/OBC)|
How to fill SMIT Application Form 2022?
Varuous steps to fill the application form is given below.
Online Application Form:
- Click on the above link which is provided above the table.
- Now enter your name, email id and phone number and click on register (to get login credentials on your mobile and email).
- After that fill the details on the application form and click on the submit button.
- Upload the photo, signature and pay the required application, Now click on save
- Click on logout, your details will be automatically saved.
- To login use, the password received in email or SMS.
Instructions To Fill SMIT Application Form 2022
- The candidate should write the name in capital letters.
- The date should be written in the date/month/year format.
- Candidates should correctly fill up the details like gender, nationality, caste, category correctly.
- Application for each course can be made online up to the respective last date of application for each course as mentioned in the prospectus.
- Entrance examination fee as applicable from course to course will be prompted at the time of application and you will have the option to pay online using credit/debit card. The application will be deemed accepted only after receipt of successful online payment of such entrance exams.
Applicants can select the code of preferred test cente for SMIT offline test (for B.tech only). – As per Latest Year Record
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.