SMIT Application Form 2019 is now available for the candidates who are willing to be the part of SMIT. The candidate has to make sure that before applying, they meet up the eligibility criteria set up by the university for the courses. The SMIT provides the opportunity to the students that they can submit the application by both the modes may it online or offline. The candidate can go through the page to find everything important about the Application Form 2019.
SMIT Application Form 2019
Before applying for SMIT candidates need to check the eligibility criteria for that course. The application form for SMIT 2019 is now available online or offline mode. Application form for downloading and filling online application is given below.
|Last date for receipt of duly filled application forms for SMIT offline Test & JEE (B-Tech)||15 Apr 2019|
|Last date for receipt of duly filled application forms (Lateral B Tech (through Diploma / Degree)||24 Jun 2019|
|Last date for receipt of duly filled application forms BBA / MBA||20 Jul 2019|
|Last date for receipt of duly filled application forms BCA / MCA / M Tech / B Sc IT / M Sc IT||20 Jul 2019|
|Last date for receipt of duly filled application forms M Sc (Phy, Chem, Math)||15 Jul 2019|
- Click here to check the Application Form for SMIT 2019.
- Click here to download the Application Form for SMIT 2019.
Official website: www.smu.edu.in
Instructions To Fill Application Form
- The online application is a two-step process wherein first you purchase the online application by paying Rs. 600/- online. You will be provided with the application number and password on successful payment. You can then sign in using the application number and provided the password and file your online application.
- The candidate should write the name in the capital letters.
- The date should be written in the date/month/year format.
- Should correctly fill up the details like gender, nationality, caste, category correctly.
- Application for each course can be made online up to the respective last date of application for each course as mentioned in the prospectus.
- Entrance examination fee as applicable from course to course will be prompted at the time of application and you will have the option to pay online using credit/debit card. The application will be deemed accepted only after receipt of successful online payment of such entrance exams.