TIFR GS / JGEEBILS Result 2020: Candidates can check TIFR GS / JGEEBILS Result 2020 from this page. It is released as merit, in which application seq. no. and names of the qualified candidates are mentioned. After the announcement of the result, qualified candidates have to apply for the participating institutes and appear for the interview round. Check details on TIFR GS / JGEEBILS Result 2020 from this page.
Latest: TIFR GS result for M.Sc wildlife biology and conservation has been announced. Check it from the link below.
TIFR GS / JGEEBILS Result 2020
Candidates can check dates TIFR result 2020 and interview from the table below.
|Date of Examination||08 Dec 2019|
|Result for GS released on||02 Jan 2020|
|Result for MSc Wildlife Biology and Conservation out on||09 Jan 2020|
|Last date to submit application at DBS-TIFR: and TCIS-TIFR||20 Jan 2020|
|Last date to submit the application at NCBS-TIFR/inStem and ICTS-TIFR||23 Jan 2020|
|Date of Interview – Ph.D & Integrated Ph.D||Mar 2020|
|Date of Interview – Chemistry||Mar 2020|
|Date of Interview for TCIS-TIFR Hyderabad – Chemistry||Mar 2020|
|Date of Interview at TIFR, Mumbai – Mathematics||Mar 2020|
|Date of Interview – Computer & Systems Science||01st week of Apr 2020|
|Date of Interview for Ph.D – Biology||To be announced!|
|Date of Interview for TIFR, Mumbai, and NCRA, Pune – Physics||To be announced!|
|Date of Interview for Int. Ph.D.-M.Sc. – Biology||To be announced!|
- Check MSc Wildlife Biology and Conservation: Click here to check TIFR GS MSc Wildlife Biology and Conservation Result 2020.
- Check PhD – Biology Here: Click here to check TIFR GS PhD Biology Result 2020.
- Check MSc – Biology (Only at DBS, Mumbai) Here: Click here to check TIFR GS MSc – Biology Result 2020.
- Check Integrated PhD Here: Click here to check TIFR GS Integrated PhD Result 2020.
- Check Both Integrated PhD & MSc Here: Click here to check TIFR GS Both Integrated PhD & MSc Result 2020.
Qualified Candidates Need to Apply Now!
Candidates who have qualified the examination, now need to submit a full application. Once all the application is submitted, candidates are shortlisted for on-campus interviews in:
- BS-TIFR (Mumbai).
- TCIS-TIFR (Hyderabad).
- NCBS-TIFR/inStem (Bangalore).
Each centre / institution shortlist candidates on the basis of material / data submitted in the full application. Candidates can download the application form by using the reference code. The password has been sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail id.
Along with the application form, referee reports are also to be submitted. The referees can only submit reports online.
Shortlisting of Candidates for TIFR Interview
The shortlisting of the candidates for interview is done on the basis of the following factors:
- Statement of interest.
- Scientific and extra-curricular efforts
- Academic performance
- Referee Reports
- Scores / ranks in written tests
Candidates shortlisted for on-campus interview, get a call letter from relevant centre / institution directly. The dates for the interview are mentioned in the letter.
How to Check the Result?
The result is available as pdf and you can check it by following the steps below:
Step 1 – From above, click on the result link for your course.
Step 2 – Search your name and application seq number.
Step 3 – If your name and number appear on it then you have qualified examination.
Participating Institutions are as follows:
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) – Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.
- Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics, Hyderabad.
- National Brain Research Centre, Manesar.
- National Centre for Biological Sciences, Bengaluru.
- National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi.
- Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, Bangalore.
- National Centre for Cell Science, Pune.
- Department of Biological Sciences, TIFR, Mumbai.
- Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), Mumbai.
- National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneshwar.
- Regional Centre for Biotechnology, Faridabad.
TIFR Systems Science Admission via GATE
Systems Science (including Communications and Applied Probability) admission in TIFR is done on the basis of GATE score. The application form for this admission release in February. To apply, candidates must have qualified GATE in following:
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
Candidates who apply for Systems Science TIFR Entrance Test and also submits a GATE score based application, are considered for admission on the basis of better performances, in any of the exams.
TIFR GS 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Tentatively result will be declared on Last week of Jan 2020
Ans : Candidate can check their individual result on their official website
Ans : The admission procedure will be conducted next after the declaration of Result.
Ans : Candidate needs to enter user ID and password to successfully see the result and access to it.
Ans : Unfortunately, we do not currently offer housing to M.Sc. students, so students have to make their arrangements. However, TIFR does provide a generous stipend, for the latest information visit University website
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.