TIFR GS Result 2018 indicates list of shortlisted candidates. Result of Graduate School Admissions (GS 2018) has been announced by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. TIFR GS exam was held on 10 Dec 2017 in several test centers in India. TIFR GS 2018 / JGEEBILS 2018 Results can be checked at univ.tifr.res.in for all subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer & System Sciences.
TIFR GS Result 2018
TIFR GS exam was held on 10, Dec 2017 at several test centres in India. Check here your result of TIFR GS 2018 and result of JGEEBILS 2018 as per official announcement. Candidates who appeared for the said examination can check their results from the link provided below. The qualified candidates of the exam must report for the Interview round as per the schedule that is provided on the official website as well as here. Candidates shortlisted for interview is intimated by email also.
|Date of Examination||10 Dec 2017|
|Date of Declaration of Result||15 Jan 2018|
|Date of Interview – Ph.D & Integrated Ph.D||03 Mar 2018|
|Date of Interview – Chemistry||07 & 08 Mar 2018|
|Date of Interview – Mathematics||10 Mar 2018|
|Date of Interview for TCIS-TIFR Hyderabad – Chemistry||10, 11 & 12 Mar 2018|
|Date of Interview for Ph.D – Biology||18 to 22 Mar 2018|
|Date of Interview for TIFR, Mumbai and NCRA, Pune – Physics||20 to 23 Mar 2018|
|Date of Interview for Int. Ph.D.-M.Sc. – Biology||25 to 29 Mar 2018|
|Date of Interview – Computer & Systems Science||04 Apr 2018|
- Click Here to check the shortlist for Interview in Physics for TIFR, Mumbai and NCRA, Pune.
- Click Here to check the shortlist for Interview in Biology.
- Click Here to check the shortlist for Interview in Chemistry for TCIS-TIFR Hyderabad.
- Click Here to check the shortlist for Interview in Chemistry.
- Click Here to check the shortlist for Interview in Ph.D.
- Click Here to check the shortlist for Interview in Integrated Ph.D.
- Click Here to check the shortlist for Interview in Computer & Systems Science.
- Click Here to check the shortlist for the second stage of selection (Interview) in Mathematics.
Official Website: www.tifr.res.in.
How to Check the Result?
- Candidates who appeared for the examination of TIFR GS/JGEEBILS 2018 can check their result by providing necessary details on the official website or visiting through the link provided above.
- Candidates with the help of their registration details issued to them during filling of examination form can check their result.
- Candidates are advised to provide the details correctly so as to avoid any discrepancy in checking the result of TIFR GS/JGEEBILS 2018.
- Candidates declared qualified in the examination of TIFR GS/JGEEBILS 2018 should ensure that they are available with necessary documents to avoid any sort of hinderance for further selection process.
Participating Institutions are as follows:
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER): Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.
- Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics, Hyderabad.
- National Brain Research Centre, Manesar.
- National Centre for Biological Sciences, Bengaluru.
- National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi.
- Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, Bangalore.
- National Centre for Cell Science, Pune.
- Department of Biological Sciences, TIFR, Mumbai.
- Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), Mumbai.
- National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneshwar.
- Regional Centre for Biotechnology, Faridabad.
GATE score based applications in Systems Science (including Communications and Applied Probability) Engineering students with exceptional performance in GATE examination of 2016-2018 in Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Mathematics may apply for the Ph.D. program without appearing for the TIFR Entrance Test. The link for GATE score based applications will be made available on the website of TIFR in Jan 2018 (tentatively). Last date for applying will be two weeks after the GATE 2018 results are displayed on their website.
In case a student takes the Systems Science TIFR Entrance Test and also submits a GATE score based application, the better of the two performances will be considered.
In addition to the admissions through this nationwide examination in December 2017, some admissions in Physics based on GATE / NET / JEST scores are also possible. Details of these admission procedures will be available on the websites of TIFR Mumbai, ICTS, TCIS and NCRA, separately at appropriate times.