The rank card of TS PECET 2019 has been released. Mahatma Gandhi University Nalgonda will be conducting the exam on May 15, 2019, on behalf of TSCHE. Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TS PECET) is a state level exam for the admission in Physical Education courses such as B.P.Ed. and D.P.Ed. The exam is for the residents of Telangana State only. Candidates who had applied online can download their admit card from the official website or through the link provided on this page. The candidates who are willing to apply can check the details related to TS PECET 2019 like Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus from this page below.
TS PECET 2019
TS PECET 2019 examination date has been declared. The candidates could apply online through the official website of TS PECET. The important dates of TS PECET 2019 are as mentioned below:
|Issue of Notification||18 Feb 2019|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application form||25 Feb 2019|
|Last date for submitting the application form|
|Last date for submitting application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-|
|Last date for submitting application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-|
|Last date for submitting application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||06 May 2019|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket those who submitted their applications without late fee|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket those who submitted their applications with late fee||08 May 2019|
|Date of Examination|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the last day of the test|
|Release of Notification||15 Aug 2019|
|Certificate verification||26 – 28 Aug 2019|
|Web option||26 – 29 Aug 2019|
Click here to check the Counseling schedule for TS PECET 2019.
TS PECET Counselling 2019
The counseling process will be the web-based. Any specific notification would not be sent to the candidate. The candidate can choose the college according to his/her rank. The candidates are advised to keep all the pieces of information about the college and according to their choice, they can fill the college at the time of counselling. However, if the candidate does not has the correct documents then the seat would not be allotted to him/her.
Schedule of Web Counseling & Admissions
Important Documents to be carried during counselling
- Sports Merit Certificates.
- Pass Certificate in any one of the following courses: D.P.Ed / NIS / Yoga / Sports Management / Sports Science / Sports Journalism / Olympic Education / Basic Course in Adventure Sport.
- N.C.C. Certificate (C-Certificate / B-Certificate).
- Documents related to CAP (Children of Armed Persons).
- One set of attested Photostat copies of all the above certificates along with Photostat copy of Hall Ticket.
TS PECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To check the eligibility criteria, the candidate has to read all the instructions given below.
For B.P.Ed and D.P.Ed candidates:
- Candidates should be the citizens of India.
- Candidates should be the resident of the Telangana State only.
For B.P.Ed and D.P.Ed candidates:
- For B.P.Ed (Two Years): For this course, candidates must have completed three years graduation degree, in any specialization from a recognized college in Telangana or any other state. Also, the candidates should be 19 years old, on July 01, 2019.
- For U.G.D.P.Ed (Two Years): For this course, candidates must have completed the Intermediate course, from a recognized institute in Telangana and the candidate should be above 16 years, on July 01, 2019.
The in-service Physical Education Teachers (P.E.T.) and are willing to apply for TS PECET 2019, need not give the entrance exam. They can apply directly to the Director of School Education, Hyderabad through the respective D.E.O.s.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation from the distance education or from any private university, they are not eligible for TS PECET unless joint action committee of UGC and Distance Education Council and AICTE make an announcement for it.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria or the Candidates with serious ailments, as well as pregnant women are not eligible to apply.
TS PECET 2019 Application Form
The application form of TS PECET 2019 will be available online only. The candidates who are willing to apply can check the link provided on the Application Form page. They can also apply online through the official website pecet.tsche.ac.in. At the time of applying for TS PECET 2019, the candidates need to follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, to avoid the last minute rush, the candidate should submit the application fee to attain the Transaction ID.
- After getting the Transaction ID, the candidate can log in by filling the particulars.
- Now, the candidate should fill personal, educational and more details as given on the application form.
- After filling up the form with the correct details, the candidate needs to submit the form.
The application fee for TS PGECET 2019 has to be paid through online mode only. Candidates can make the payment through TS Online and Debit/Credit Card.
|Category||TS PECET 2019 Application Fee|
NOTE: The above information for Application Fee is based on the last year guidelines.
TS PECET Admit Card 2019
The admit card for TS PECET 2019 will be issued. The download process of admit card will be done in two-phase. Firstly, the admit card will be issued for those candidates who submitted their application form without the late fee. After that admit card will be issued for those candidates who submitted their application form against the late fee. The direct link will be made available here when the official body will start issuing admit card.
TS PECET Exam Pattern 2019
The entrance examination for B.P.Ed (2 years) and U.G.D.P.Ed (2 years) will be divided into two sections:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Skill Test in Games
Note: There will be no CBTs only physical efficiency and skill tests.
Physical Efficiency Test: Candidates have to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test. The test includes both men and women. The maximum marks for this test would be 400.
|Scheme of Physical Efficiency Test for Male and Female Candidates|
|For Men||For Women||Marks|
|100 meter run||100 meters run||100|
|Putting the shot (6 kg)||Putting the shit (4 Kg)||100|
|800 meter run||400 meters run||100|
|Long/High Jump||Long/High Jump||100|
NOTE: Candidates can opt any one test in the High jump or Long Jump, changing of the option at the time of test is not allowed.
Skill Test in Games: The maximum marks for this test would be 100. Candidates need to choose a particular game and the candidate would be tested in that game only. Candidates have to choose between the list given below.
- Ball Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Shuttle Badminton, Tennis, Volleyball.
Note: The candidate needs to choose the game at the time of filling up the form. If the candidate does not choose any game or want to change the chosen game, after that it wouldn’t be allowed. And if the candidate chooses more than one game then he/she will not be allowed for the skill test. So the candidate should choose and fill the skill set properly.
TS PECET Result 2019
The candidates who secure the qualifying marks in TSPECET-2019 will be assigned the ranking as per to the merit on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in all tests put together including incentive marks. Although, for the candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, the qualifying marks have not been prescribed as a matter of fact.
If the score of more than one candidate is same, then the following method will be used to break the tie:
- The marks scored in Physical efficiency tests will be taken into consideration.
- In case of further tie, marks scored in Skill Test in games will be taken into consideration.
- In case of further tie, Date of Birth of the candidate will be considered and the older candidates shall be given priority basing on age.
- In case of further tie, the common rank will be given. At the time of admission, it is resolved based on qualifying examination marks.
Note: Xerox copies of Sports Certificates must be attested by the concerned secretary of the association.
TS PECET Cutoff
In total the maximum marks will be 500 (400 marks for Physical Test and 100 marks for Skill Test in games) and the candidate needs to qualify the test with minimum 30% of the total marks excluding incentive marks. There would be no minimum qualifying marks for the SC/ST category.
|Paper||Total Marks||Cutoff Percentage||Cutoff Marks|
|PET and ST||500 (400+100)||30%||150|
Official Website: pecet.tsche.ac.in.
For more details about TS PECET 2019, Download last year Information Booklet