|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TS PECET) is the entrance exam for Physical Education courses such as B.P.Ed. and D.P.Ed. The exam is for the resident of Telangana State only. The TS PECET 2018 examination date has been declared and it is May 20, 2018. The process will be started with filling up the Application Forms in March. Then the admit cards will be issued to the eligible candidates and those candidates will give the exam. After the examination process, the results will be declared. The candidates who are willing to apply can check the details related to TS PECET 2018 like Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus from this page below.
TS PECET 2018
TS PECET 2018 examination date has been released. The candidates will be able to apply for it as soon as the official announcement will be made. The candidates will also get the application link here and all the related information. The important dates of TS PECET 2018 are as mentioned below:
|Commencement of Application Form||2nd Week of March 2018|
|Last date for submitting the application form (without late fee)||Last Week of April 2018|
|Admit card Availability||Last Week of April 2018|
|The form can be submitted with late fee of:
|1st Week of May 2018
1st week of May 2018
2nd Wek of May 2018
|Issuance of admit card against the form submitted by paying late fee||2nd Week of May 2018|
|Exam Date||20 May 2018|
The candidate needs to go through all the details related to the TS PECET Examination 2018.
TS PECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To check the eligibility criteria, the candidate has to read all the instructions given below.
For B.P.Ed and D.P.Ed candidates:
- Candidates should be the citizen of India.
- Candidates should be the resident of the Telangana State only.
For B.P.Ed and D.P.Ed candidates:
- For B.P.Ed (Two Years): For this course, the candidates must have appeared three years graduation degree, in any specialization from a recognized college in Telangana or any other state. Also, the candidates should be 19 years old, on July 01, 2018.
- For U.G.D.P.Ed (Two Years): For this course, the candidate must have cleared the Intermediate course, from a recognized institute in Telangana and the candidate should be above 16 years, on July 01, 2018.
The candidates who are already the Physical Education Teachers (P.E.T.) and are willing to apply for TS PECET 2018, need not to give the entrance exam. They can apply directly to the Director of School Education, Hyderabad through the respective D.E.O.s.
- The candidates who have obtained their graduation from the distance education or from any private university, they are not eligible for TS PECET unless joint action committee of UGC and Distance Education Council and AICTE make an announcement for it.
- The candidates who do not fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria or the Candidates with serious ailments, as well as pregnant women are not eligible to apply.
TS PECET 2018 Application Form
The application form of TS PECET 2018 will be available online only. The candidates who are willing to apply can check the link that will be provided on this page. At the time of applying for TS PECET 2018, the candidates need to follow the steps given below.
- First, to avoid the last minute rush the candidate should submit the application fee to attain the Transaction ID.
- After getting the Transaction ID, the candidate can log in by filling the particulars.
- Now, the candidate should fill personal, educational and more details as given on the application form.
- After filling up the form with the correct details, the candidate needs to submit the form.
Application Fee: The application fee for TS PGECET 2018 is Rs. 700 and the candidates who belong to SC/ST category the amount of fee is only Rs. 400 for them. The candidates can submit the fee through TS Online/E-Seva/Mee-Seva and Debit/Credit Card.
Exam Pattern of TS PECET 2018
The entrance examination for B.P.Ed (2 years) and U.G.D.P.Ed (2 years) will be divided into two sections:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Skill Test in Games
Physical Efficiency Test: The candidates have to appear the Physical Efficiency Test. OIt will include both men and women. The maximum marks for this test would be 400.
|Scheme of Physical Efficiency Test for Male and Female Candidates|
|For Men||For Women||Marks|
|100 meter run||100 meters run||100|
|Putting the shot (6 kg)||Putting the shit (4 Kg)||100|
|800 meter run||400 meters run||100|
|Long/High Jump||Long/High Jump||100|
Skill Test in Games: The maximum marks for this test would be 100. The candidates need to choose a particular game and the candidate would be tested in that game only. The candidate has to choose between the list given below.
- Ball Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Shuttle Badminton, Tennis, Volleyball.
Note: The candidate needs to choose the game at the time of filling up the form. If the candidate does not choose any game or want to change the chosen game after then it wouldn’t be allowed.
TS PECET Cutoff
In total the maximum marks will be 500 (400 marks for Physical Test and 100 marks for Skill Test in games) and the candidate needs to qualify the test with minimum 30% of the total marks. There would be no any minimum qualifying marks for the SC/ST category.
|Paper||Total Marks||Cutoff Percentage||Cutoff Marks|
|PET and ST||500 (400+100)||30%||150|
Result of TS PECET 2018
The candidates who will at least score the minimum qualifying marks or more than that will appear the TS PECET examination 2018. The candidates will not be informed by the post or the individual message, a rand card will be published on the official website. So the candidates will be able to check the result through the rank card.
If the score of more than one candidate is same, then the following method will be used to break the tie:
- The marks scored in Physical efficiency tests will be taken into consideration.
- In case of further tie, marks scored in Skill Test in games will be taken into consideration.
- In case of further tie, Date of Birth of the candidate will be considered and the older candidates shall be given priority basing on age.
- In case of further tie, the common rank will be given. At the time of admission, it is resolved based on qualifying examination marks.
The counseling process will be web-based. Any specific notification will not be sent to the candidate. The candidate will be able to choose the college according to his/her rank. The candidates are advised to keep all the pieces of information about the college and according to their choice, they can fill the college at the time of counseling. however, if the candidate will not have the correct documents then the seat will not be alloted to him/her.
Important Documents to be carried during counseling.
- Sports Merit Certificates.
- Pass Certificate in any one of the following courses: D.P.Ed / NIS / Yoga / Sports Management / Sports Science / Sports Journalism / Olympic Education / Basic Course in Adventure Sport.
- N.C.C. Certificate (C-Certificate / B-Certificate).
- Documents related to CAP (Children of Armed Persons).
- One set of attested Photostat copies of all the above certificates along with Photostat copy of Hall Ticket.
Note: Xerox copies of Sports Certificates must be attested by the concerned secretary of the association.
Insofar, Exam Date of TS PECET 2018 has been announced. Rest of the information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as TSCHE releases TS PECET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.